Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Storage solution?

People have been clamoring for more bank storage for a while now. Since we only seem to get shared bank upgrades, I assume there is a coding problem with expanding the main bank. If so, would it be possible to just add different bags? Maybe bags that will only hold weapons, armor or jewelery. You can make the bags weigh so much that you couldn't move when you add them to your inventory at the bank. Could make them drop in the new raid - a token you turn in that spawns them in your bank. Maybe even upgrades to make them lighter so you can carry them with you.

Community Member

Personally, I'd like if they made a change to the equipped weapons slots.
    As it is now, you can drag weapon/shield combos there, then put these in your hotbar, but the slots are just the icons. I hate that when you actually switch weapons back and forth they change position in your inv.

It would be nice if those combo slots were actually inventory slots for weapons and/or shields.

Community Member

Shiny Shuffling is the new end game.

don't worry. they will develop brand new code for player housing and it will be a big sell because they will offer more and probably better storage space. never mind all the fluff that will be included that you can buy to piece together your new home away from the guild ship, people will buy it for storage.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Anything but Houses please.

Houses do not fit into the plot nor the story line of this game.

We crash landed here and started in the Wave Crest Tavern as our source of shelter.

We adventure and find the ultimate reward.

If there is going to be Player Housing, Red Dragons are going to have a field day attacking a metropolis! It is the only next logical step to housing. Red Dragons will see a huge Urban landscape and say, "MINE"!

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Alternatively, they could just start up a second banking system, not connected to house K at all, maybe exclusively located in the Hall of Heroes.

Thing is, they keep saying they're working on some solution for BtC storage, but they've never bothered to tell us anything about it. From what their ideas might be, what their problems/obstacles might be, or what their progress may be.

Giving them suggestions on this subject may be entirely pointless; they may have gone through a huge list, but because they still haven't got the hang on two way communication with the user/customer base, we can't help them help us.

If a Dev ever reads this, BTW, this is a big hint.

They just don't want Special Hidden Features introduced with a new storage system, that's why it takes some time.

All I want for Christmas:

-double the bank space (including extra purchased space)
    -double the size of the shared bank
    -increase limit on Plat transfer
    -increase limit on Plat transfer by mail
    -fix the aggravating bug on large bags that refresh/reset every time you move something

and of course fix the lag monster before the next Mabar

Quote Originally Posted by DunkleNymphe View Post
    As it is now, you can drag weapon/shield combos there, then put these in your hotbar, but the slots are just the icons. I hate that when you actually switch weapons back and forth they change position in your inv.

It would be nice if those combo slots were actually inventory slots for weapons and/or shields.
    good idea

Quote Originally Posted by DunkleNymphe View Post
    I agree completely. I am actually amazed at how obnoxious I find that to be.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post

We crash landed here and started in the Wave Crest Tavern as our source of shelter.

If there is going to be Player Housing, Red Dragons are going to have a field day attacking a metropolis! It is the only next logical step to housing. Red Dragons will see a huge Urban landscape and say, "MINE"!
    you would think with the amount of time we have spent in Stormreach we would have taken up residency by now.

dozens of lives later and we are still just visitors. I don't buy that storyline.

I could care less for Housing myself its not needed BUT, IF IT COMES WITH STORAGE I'LL TAKE IT.

So, you are telling me that not a single person in Stormreach, hell, Xen'drik, live in a house for fear that red dragons will come? Even though, in Eberron, dragons don't behave like that? In fact, MOST dragons are good, which is why we only have a few quests in Eberron where we fight dragons, and most of that is them being controlled. What about in Faerun, were we end up eventually. Can we not decide we want to live there? Move into a modest cottage in Eveningstar and settle down?

Because, lore wise, yes, it absolutely works. Even in PnP, which the LORE is based on, you could get housing. It absolutely fits the story line.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Default if they would just stop with the BtC c r a p

for the love of god there is nothing wrong with BtA

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    If so, would it be possible to just add different bags? Maybe bags that will only hold weapons, armor or jewelery. You can make the bags weigh so much that you couldn't move when you add them to your inventory at the bank. Could make them drop in the new raid - a token you turn in that spawns them in your bank. Maybe even upgrades to make them lighter so you can carry them with you.
    Absolutely no more bags without flying monkeys to carry them!

Solve our storage problems with style, make a stand for the monkey man!

Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    for the love of god there is nothing wrong with BtA
    I don't care what binding status items that my character uses have however, I do want more space on my Main not piles of Mule toons with BTA stuff

Castles!
    "So maybe it's about time we all get a reality check and realize that if you raid, run epics, and have capped toons and worry about ED's TR's and all that jazz, you are a small part of the population of this game, a very small part in fact." -- Ungood

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by TBot1234 View Post
    Castles!

Tyson Mangelsdorf

Warner Bros. commissioned this digital painting of the Wicked Witch's castle from the Wizard of Oz. They license artwork of it's properties like this for reuse by third parties in merchandise like toys, games, and apparel. - See more at: http://www.directoryofillustration.c....hFrogdim.dpuf

or maybe

or maybe

or

Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-26-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Castles have to have Horses.

Ehem, cough! me me me me,

HORSES!

Castles have to have Horses.

Ehem, cough! me me me me,

HORSES!
    the guy who don't want houses wants horses go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post
    the guy who don't want houses wants horses go figure
    Horse Houses.

Hi, my name is Horse Houses.

Mr. Houses, Horse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast