Default Is Delera's more broken than usual?

I have run into 2 issues already with 1 run - more than a long, long time.

The arcane skeletons didn't appear so the door didn't open on Delera's 1 ( lodged a ticket but then decided to reset as I didn't want to wait for the GM's) and now on Delera's 3, I am waiting for a GM as when I opened the 3rd soul lock, and killed everything the gates didn't open to allow me to proceed.

Anyone else having these kinds of issues?

What is sort of getting my goat is that if you have store bought buffs on, you lose out waiting for the GM's.
    Kino Yamabushi (20 Cleric, 6 Epic), Rayel (3 Paladin, 17 Fighter, 8 Epic), Ixio (20 Bard, 8 Epic), Riverwing (11 Druid), Abutilon (11 Sorc), Marni (Bard 12, Fighter 2, Rogue 6, Epic 3), Aoi (Cleric 20, 8 epic), Steeleyes (18 Barbarian) - Thelanis

sounds like the first one is just a spawn bug. that can happen in any quest and experienced similar problems like that. usually its faster and easier to reset the instance than wait for a GM.

the second one sounds like you might not have killed the optional wraith which is actually required to open the doors. ive had issues in the past once in awhile that the wraith will disappear through the bars on the doors or something trying to get to me before I get to the actual soul lock area. took 5 minutes once for the wraith to finally decide to come back and fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    took 5 minutes once for the wraith to finally decide to come back and fight me.
    Maybe he needed to use the bathroom or something

How is Delera's usually broken?

Because I've NEVER had a problem in there and I've run that chain hundreds of times.

Edit: I'm not saying the OP is not seeing the problems he describes by the way - I was just confused by the title, since I've never considered Deleras normally "broken" during all these years.
    Last edited by Thrudh; 12-25-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post

Because I've NEVER had a problem in there and I've run that chain hundreds of times.
    Pt2 door not opening instantly after you kill mobs, thats because 1 skeleton doesnt spawn always.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Pt2 door not opening instantly after you kill mobs, thats because 1 skeleton doesnt spawn always.
    Nope, if you kill the skellie archers first, it will open every time as soon as the last ghostly skellies goes down, if you do it the wrong way you need to wait on a timer, been this way forever

Quote Originally Posted by ric0 View Post
    Nope, if you kill the skellie archers first, it will open every time as soon as the last ghostly skellies goes down, if you do it the wrong way you need to wait on a timer, been this way forever
    Go and do it like that, count the mobs when it opens instantly and count when it doesnt, I did it and 1 skele doesnt spawn always.

Community Member

Ok, not gonna argue, iv just never seen that happen

Ok, not gonna argue, iv just never seen that happen
    Go and test it, then come back to me.

Community Member

I believe you, dont have time to try and find a bug that wont always happen

Killed all mobs to door, 14, got in the door 5 spawned,2 ghostly, 3 archers.

Killed them all, door opened.

Next run, killed same amount, 14 mobs.

Got in door, 4 mobs spawned, 2 ghostly, 2 archers.

Killed them all, door didnt open.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    sounds like the first one is just a spawn bug. that can happen in any quest and experienced similar problems like that. usually its faster and easier to reset the instance than wait for a GM.

the second one sounds like you might not have killed the optional wraith which is actually required to open the doors. ive had issues in the past once in awhile that the wraith will disappear through the bars on the doors or something trying to get to me before I get to the actual soul lock area. took 5 minutes once for the wraith to finally decide to come back and fight me.
    Thanks! I agree with the first one. And a reset is so much faster than waiting!

For the second one I think that is what happened. The Wraith never generated and the GM had to complete the mission. I am glad that the GM's have the power to revoke some of the store bought buffs if the situation is warranted.
    Kino Yamabushi (20 Cleric, 6 Epic), Rayel (3 Paladin, 17 Fighter, 8 Epic), Ixio (20 Bard, 8 Epic), Riverwing (11 Druid), Abutilon (11 Sorc), Marni (Bard 12, Fighter 2, Rogue 6, Epic 3), Aoi (Cleric 20, 8 epic), Steeleyes (18 Barbarian) - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post

Edit: I'm not saying the OP is not seeing the problems he describes by the way - I was just confused by the title, since I've never considered Deleras normally "broken" during all these years.
    I sort of agree cause to be honest, I never had issues with it until recently!

But part of it is playing style. I can see if you do things in a certain order and maybe faster than usual, it could screw things up!

It also opens right away if you clear the entire room in one shot, like with a strong Turn Undead.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow