Community Member

Default Cannot purchase the "high road" adventure pack

Trying to take advantage of the discount, but despite whichever toon I logged in as, the "high road of shadows" adventure pack still shows "this item cannot be purchased" with the in game store. Does anyone know what's going on?

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by eleaf View Post
    Trying to take advantage of the discount, but despite whichever toon I logged in as, the "high road of shadows" adventure pack still shows "this item cannot be purchased" with the in game store. Does anyone know what's going on?
    Are you sure you don't already have it?

Also make sure you are looking at the adventure pack not the guest pass.

Other than that I can't think of any reason it wouldn't let you buy it. I already own it so I can't check myself.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Are you sure you don't already have it?

Also make sure you are looking at the adventure pack not the guest pass.

Other than that I can't think of any reason it wouldn't let you buy it. I already own it so I can't check myself.
    I thought that maybe I already own the pack. Nevertheless, aside from that I have no recollection of it, one of the 4 quest givers had the red coin symbol (suggesting that it's p2p) hovering over his head. I think it was for the "lost in the swamp" quest, not "the end of the road" which requires flagging. Non of my toons is ready for this pack yet, so I can't physically go in the high road and see what's really going on. Will update when I find out.