Default 3rd Enhancement trees for classes that only have two

Bards, fighters, favored souls, artificers and paladins still don't have a third enhancement tree. The lack of a third tree really limits choices one has without having to multiclass. More enhancement trees, please!

Edit: Also, I think sorcerers deserve another tree as well (acolyte of the skin). Eldritch Knight didn't do much for them.

Community Member

/signed, but with conditions.

Ideally, with how the late-arrival Enhancement Trees have ended up (Warpriest and Eldritch Knight seem to be very good, but perhaps you may differ), so set up the Enhancement Trees for these classes with the same degree of quality. Fighters and Paladins at least need this to potentially make ends meet (they could use something else in terms of class features, but this is a great opportunity). The Paladin is almost fully covered (either Hospitaler or Gray Guard, potentially the latter which is the "safe" way of playing a Blackguard without being one), but figuring what the Fighter could use as a third tree...Warmaster? (Yes, there's a PrC for 3rd Edition that's called Warmaster).

I also agree with Sorcerer getting another tree. Kinda disappointed that they didn't went the path of Dragon Disciple and instead copped out with Eldritch Knight (which is why I fear the Fighter and the Paladin will "share" their third tree or perhaps Defender will change to a shared tree).

Quote Originally Posted by TGOskar View Post
    /signed, but with conditions.

Ideally, with how the late-arrival Enhancement Trees have ended up (Warpriest and Eldritch Knight seem to be very good, but perhaps you may differ), so set up the Enhancement Trees for these classes with the same degree of quality. Fighters and Paladins at least need this to potentially make ends meet (they could use something else in terms of class features, but this is a great opportunity). The Paladin is almost fully covered (either Hospitaler or Gray Guard, potentially the latter which is the "safe" way of playing a Blackguard without being one), but figuring what the Fighter could use as a third tree...Warmaster? (Yes, there's a PrC for 3rd Edition that's called Warmaster).

I also agree with Sorcerer getting another tree. Kinda disappointed that they didn't went the path of Dragon Disciple and instead copped out with Eldritch Knight (which is why I fear the Fighter and the Paladin will "share" their third tree or perhaps Defender will change to a shared tree).
    I don't mind if Pallie and Fighter share a tree, so long as it's a good one. Also, the two "Defender" trees are completely different, and I don't think they'd change the two to be the same.

The last time we asked forever to get more prestige lines, they gave us the enhancement pass. For good or bad, they didn't actually give players what was asked for. I'm sure they'll add trees eventually. I just hope they will be decent.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen