Community Member

Default Epic past lives passives stack?

How do the passive part of epic past lives stack? All destinies in each sphere offer the same passive so do you only get the highest? Do they all add together up to three? Or can you actually get 3 from each ED for a stack of 9 passives total from the sphere?

Community Member

You can only have one stance active from a sphere, but the passive abilities will stack up to 9 times.

Related to topic:

Arcane Past Life Stance: 3% Critical Chance with Acid, Cold, Electric, Fire, and Sonic Spells
    Can this be achieved 3 times, thereby giving you a 9% total bonus to the stance?
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    "Arcane Past Life Stance: 3% Critical Chance with Acid, Cold, Electric, Fire, and Sonic Spells"

Can this be achieved 3 times, thereby giving you a 9% total bonus to the stance?
    Yes.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Hallalujah (probably mispelled)

Hallalujah!!!

I'm all about getting spell power these days. I better get off my butt and start hustling to get that!

I'm sorry for the noob question, but will the 9% stack with the crit on my scepters?

My fire scepter is 15% crit chance and my force scepter is 15% crit chance. Tactical Detonation is both Fire and Force.

~

And if I do a Heroic TR will that passive 9% help me at lowbie levels?

Lets say I do 3 epic TRs and then a heroic TR.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Hallalujah!!!

I'm all about getting spell power these days. I better get off my butt and start hustling to get that!

I'm sorry for the noob question, but will the 9% stack with the crit on my scepters?

My fire scepter is 15% crit chance and my force scepter is 15% crit chance. Tactical Detonation is both Fire and Force.

~

magical training (auto granted to just about all spellcasters) gives 5% crit, so at low levels, your basically tripling your crit rate if you get 9%, just from having the 3PL stance active.

And yes, that stacks with all other type of bonuses. so your scepter, along with all the enhancements (heroic and epic) it'll stack with.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Hallalujah!!!

~

Yes, on all counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks!!
    Appreciate the response very much.

I'd like to put in a request to edit the description text to make it clear when you guys/gals get a chance.
    Most of the descriptions say "per stack", this one does not, which is what caused my confusion.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Thumbs up Omg omg omg.

TY all for answering and TY lotterholt for the OP.

This is the best Christmas ever!

Community Member

Long grind, but the 27 prr if you have all of the divine would be a snazzy passive bonus.
    Last edited by lotterholt; 12-23-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Another Question: What if I have no epic PL but level a few into the 20'ies, gather some ED XP and then heroic TR? Will the epic Past Lives also be applied or do I have to eTR to get the ePL?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    Another Question: What if I have no epic PL but level a few into the 20'ies, gather some ED XP and then heroic TR? Will the epic Past Lives also be applied or do I have to eTR to get the ePL?
    Must ETR to get ePL. That means you need enough XP in the sphere and have a heart.
    Toons on Orien:
    Daemonav Atreides: WF artificer (TR 2/14)////Irullan Atreides: human FvS (TR 2/?!?)////Lorrellei Atreides: human ice/acid sorcerer////Aliademon Atreides: elf PM necro/enchant wizzie (TR 2/8)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    no, You must ETR to get an epic past life feat, (meaning have 6million karma in a sphere, have an epic heart of wood, and be at level cap (28 currently will be increased to 30 sometime next year)), if you HTR anywhere from 20-27.9, you will lose all experience for those levels without any gain, except destines retain their exp, but level wise you wont get anything for that experience.

Uber Completionist

Quote Originally Posted by unacceptable View Post
    You can only have one stance active from a sphere, but the passive abilities will stack up to 9 times.
    true

if you HTR anywhere from 20-27.9, you will lose all experience for those levels without any gain, except destines retain their exp, but level wise you wont get anything for that experience.
    Karma would also be saved, and you'd have a stack of VComms for a future E/ITR.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Community Member

Bad necro, bad necro

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by myliftkk_v2 View Post
    Bad necro, bad necro
    The thread is two days old. How in the world is this a necro, or do you just not know what the word means?