Ho great Cetus, i humbly ask for your guidance in my quest to perfection.
I took the first step: I am now a Bladeforged, reborn into the perfect race.
Now, thanks to my Lord Cetus, my path is clear, fighter12/ monk6/ pally2.
But, alas, i'm only a lowly follower with 2 past life (pally and fighter), therefore missing the Master's gear/ and completionist.
So here comes the hard choices: drop the range option... please Master don't see it as blasphemy, i'm aware of the power of manyshot, but i'm flawed...
That leave me with 8 feats to choose from... Share your wisdom i beg... so i shall redeem myself...
Starting Stats: Strength: 18, Dexterity: 10 (no need to put more since no manyshot), Constitution: 16, Intelligence: 8, Wisdom: 6 (no more zen archery), Charisma: 16
12 Fighter = 7 Feats. Bladeforged = 7 feats. 6 Monk = 3 Feats. Epic feats = 3 Feats. 7 + 7 + 3 + 3 = 20 Feats.
Add 2 Destiny feats + Paladin Deity + Monk light/dark path = 24 total feat decisions.
Ranged: no need anymore...
1. Toughness (taken as Level 2 Monk Class feat)
2. Force of Personality
3. Master of Form (i took monk levels earlier in class progression)
4. Grand Master of Form
7. Magical Training
8. Power Attack (taken as Level 1 Monk class feat)
9. Two Handed Fighting (taken as Level 6 Monk Class feat)
10. Improved Two Handed Fighting
11. Stunning Blow
12. Weapon focus: Slashing
13. Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing
14. Weapon Specialization: Slashing
15. Improved Critical: Slashing
17. Great Cleave
18. Overwhelming Critical
20. Epic Toughness
21. Epic Damage Reduction
22. Paladin: Follower of the Silver Flame
23. Monk: Light Path
24. Level 26: Perfect Two handed fighting
25. Level 28: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting - 5% doublestrike for main hand weapon
Being inferior, i changed the enhancements and put 11 AP into StD tree to get stance and +15PRR (ending with +25PRR) while i loose Sting of the Ninja i feel the extra PRR (and +3 saves) are a nice trade off.
I praise the Mighty Cetus to forgive my heresy and bless me with is wisdom...