Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Why?

  1. #21
    Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    I dare you to say that to a bladeforged.
    Bladeforged are welcome to live in the toaster neighborhoods and where they belong. And what do they need school for? You going to start sending rakes and shovels to school next?
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

  2. #22
    Community Member bartharok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Far beyond the ravens gate
    Posts
    6,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    Bladeforged are welcome to live in the toaster neighborhoods and where they belong. And what do they need school for? You going to start sending rakes and shovels to school next?
    Ah, youre afraid to have somebody you cant bully in your neighborhood, i see
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

  3. #23
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    24,068

    Default

    All right, I've now created a new forum to discuss Iconic Heroes. You can find it here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisp...-Iconic-Heroes

    I've also added thread prefixes for the Iconics as well. If there's enough volume of posts to warrant it, we could give each Iconic a separate forum, but for now, let's see it get used first. Enjoy!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com



  4. #24
    Community Member Arnhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    All right, I've now created a new forum to discuss Iconic Heroes. You can find it here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisp...-Iconic-Heroes

    I've also added thread prefixes for the Iconics as well. If there's enough volume of posts to warrant it, we could give each Iconic a separate forum, but for now, let's see it get used first. Enjoy!
    Wow, quick work! You rock!
    Once upon a time, I was part of a team, and we saved some children. What have you done with your life?

  5. #25
    Hero Silken-Akira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Duffel, Belgium
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Thanks

  6. #26
    Community Member Ykt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    July 2009
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    All right, I've now created a new forum to discuss Iconic Heroes. You can find it here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisp...-Iconic-Heroes

    I've also added thread prefixes for the Iconics as well. If there's enough volume of posts to warrant it, we could give each Iconic a separate forum, but for now, let's see it get used first. Enjoy!
    You should get hired by Turbine.

  7. #27
    Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada / G-Land
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    If my Shadar-Kai is a new race, why is he dancing the same as any lame human?

    The answer of being "mostly human" doesn't cut it. Dance is a cultural phenomenon. Look at my hair!

  8. #28
    Community Member walkin_dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    Well I question why they forced us to take X Class at lvl one in the first place...than you know said well if you ewant to drop that level you could use an LR+1...oh wait nvm...now I know.
    My guess is because an iconic hero is intended to be a race/class combination. They probably should always have to be just that race and class, but too many people would whine about it.
    Sarlona: Aramzim, Attickus, Behren, Daaghda, Darksyde, Fyggaro, Oldero
    Argonessen: Egyll, Ghrae, Mitrel, Physz, Sanjurow, Schaeleen
    Thelanis: Aarlyss, Eagynn | Ghallanda: Glooming | Khyber: Ghrae

  9. #29
    Community Member bartharok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Far beyond the ravens gate
    Posts
    6,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    If my Shadar-Kai is a new race, why is he dancing the same as any lame human?

    The answer of being "mostly human" doesn't cut it. Dance is a cultural phenomenon. Look at my hair!
    Hes trying to fit in.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload