Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 69

Thread: byoh

  1. #1
    Community Member prophet1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    n.j.
    Posts
    79

    Default byoh

    ive seen this post alot as of late , funny thing is most of the time its the same fs , first off yea thats easy to say as a fs , but when it comes to the bosses or packs of mobs , i never see that fs in the forfront of battle , heck from what ive seen his dps doesn t even draw agro from a kobold , so they byoh then hide behind the real killers , at the end look at the kill count 1 out of 30 does he even have a few kills and they were just ks from a already agrod mob , and if u can heal and your putting byoh just really lame , even as my intim pally i still wacth ppls hp and heal as much as i can (which is alot with enhancments and epic des ) but to say as a favor soul , im not a healer is kinda a lie isn t it and to act like your gonna be the dps master is prob not gonna happen or youd be soloing elite by yourself

  2. #2
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    Just tell him "hjeal meh, it's your job." It's bound to go over well.

  3. #3
    Community Member Spoonwelder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nanaimo, BC
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prophet1 View Post
    ive seen this post alot as of late , funny thing is most of the time its the same fs , first off yea thats easy to say as a fs , but when it comes to the bosses or packs of mobs , i never see that fs in the forfront of battle , heck from what ive seen his dps doesn t even draw agro from a kobold , so they byoh then hide behind the real killers , at the end look at the kill count 1 out of 30 does he even have a few kills and they were just ks from a already agrod mob , and if u can heal and your putting byoh just really lame , even as my intim pally i still wacth ppls hp and heal as much as i can (which is alot with enhancments and epic des ) but to say as a favor soul , im not a healer is kinda a lie isn t it and to act like your gonna be the dps master is prob not gonna happen or youd be soloing elite by yourself

    Wut?

    Your calling out FVS for DPS as a Pally? Check yourself into a clinic - you are crazymad.

    BTW my FVS, Cleric, Bard, Druid (ie. hjealme types) all solo elite (not EE but if your talking kobolds I am pretty sure you don't mean that).
    FVS + Warpriest >>>>Pally - sorry.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Wiz28 TR5 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/7 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

  4. #4
    Uber Completionist
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Just tell him "hjeal meh, it's your job." It's bound to go over well.
    Way to go .... to start World War III

  5. #5
    The Hatchery Wipey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    That's really weak post without mentioning names.
    Post more good sir / ma'am, your posts are refreshingly easy to read.

  6. #6
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icywave View Post
    Way to go .... to start World War III
    It's why I'm here.

  7. #7
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Can any1 plz translate that to english?
    kthxbai

  8. #8
    The Hatchery danotmano1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The rainy side of earth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Can any1 plz translate that to english?
    kthxbai
    There was a FVS who posted byoh in a group.
    FVS didn't kill much, and did not heal.

    TLDR;
    Hjeal Meh or Kill Something!
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

  9. #9
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    There was a FVS who posted byoh in a group.
    FVS didn't kill much, and did not heal.

    TLDR;
    Hjeal Meh or Kill Something!
    thx

    meh, boring.

    dear op plz try harder next time

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    To the OP BYOH troll #967, I can't be bothered to be original. Here is my answer:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I started this thread because 10 million posts on this subject have been inadequate to address this issue. Let me begin by saying that you are wrong. Even if you post the exact same thing that I do, you are still wrong. You are wrong because this is BYOH, it stands for BRING YOUR OWN HEALS and thus, you are wrong. Let me elaborate on all the ways that you are wrong:

    1. I play the game. I play the game the way I do because it makes sense to me. You do not play the game the way I do, so you do not make sense to me. If you don't make sense to me... you are wrong!

    2. Logic says I am right. Look at the class name, read everything on DDOWIKI, disassemble the source code, hack the server, put some effort into it. Only when you have followed in my footsteps and stalked a DDO developer will you truly have the understanding to properly apply the logic to conclude... that you are wrong.

    3. That bad person in my sad story proves that you are wrong. They were bad to me, so obviously they were not me, nor were they on my side. If they are not on my side... they must be on your side and therefore the bad is on your side. They treated me wrong, therefore you are wrong!

    4. You misunderstood everything I said! Even when you think I'm wrong, you are still wrong... you are in fact double wrong because you were wrong in understanding my brilliance and then wrongly refuted a wrong interpretation of that brilliance making you even more wrong!

    5. Your wrongness is a reflection of society. Every generation knows that the next generation is going in the wrong direction, and that the previous generation got it wrong and that anyone who disagrees politically has it wrong. Having shed tears about how wrong society is, how could I possibly arrive at any other conclusion other than... you are wrong.

    6. Quit complaining about my complaining! The difference between my complaining and your complaining is that while I really don't care about your complaint, my complaint deals with the worst kind of discrimination... the kind against me! That is so wrong!

    In the event that you wrongly believe I have failed to address any aspect of the BYOH debate, please PM me so I can edit this post to include why you are wrong.

  11. #11
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    Hjeal Meh or Kill Something!
    That's a reasonable expectation.

  12. #12
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guanmagi-1 View Post
    That's a reasonable expectation.
    Reasonable... but WRONG!

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    Reasonable... but WRONG!
    So it seems.

  14. #14
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    I just went through every GH and Orchard quest on elite in a full group without any kind of healer, and we had very minimal deaths.

    Why does it matter if one of those players is a clr or fvs that just heals himself and hits mobs or casts whatever spells he wants?

    Or better yet, why do you need heals?
    All my posts are trolled by autocorrect and the edit button not working on smartphone browsers. That's also why I make multiple posts in a row instead of editing.

  15. #15
    neck deep member Powskier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    1990
    Posts
    2,703

    Default Byof

    BYOH ,is nice way of sayin ,no hires.It takes from base playstyle of a Party based system.Just solo your run if your that badass.Looks like the byoh groupers like to frewheel playstyle ,w no care for partymembers.Same names pop up in those runs alot(i dont help them in raids,BYOFigtin' Skills!)
    Mercyful Fate/ King Diamond link{ http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com } /''horror and moral terror are your friends'',Col. Kurtz/King Diamond Coven , lvl 79Ghallanda /43 Sarlona

  16. #16
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powskier View Post
    BYOH ,is nice way of sayin ,no hires.It takes from base playstyle of a Party based system.Just solo your run if your that badass.Looks like the byoh groupers like to frewheel playstyle ,w no care for partymembers.Same names pop up in those runs alot(i dont help them in raids,BYOFigtin' Skills!)
    Bellive me, byoh crowd don't cares.

  17. #17
    Community Member prophet1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    n.j.
    Posts
    79

    Default

    telll ya what ill test it , be happy if you guys will 2 , so when u see that fs doing byoh , wait then run ahead lure all the mobs u can back to him , and when he cries cause he died say " bring your own dps , i brought my own heals " bet he has a whole pack of insults or lies why he coulda killed em all but wasn t ready or had the right equipment on , hhehehehehe and i do apoligise to the few true players who play as teams and have fs worthy of the class and party praise for the gaming style
    Last edited by prophet1; 12-21-2013 at 10:30 AM.

  18. #18
    Community Member thakorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    You do realize that after you "lure all the mobs u can", he'd actually have to grab aggro for the mobs to hurt him. Oh what the heck, a masterplan of that magnitude can't go wrong.
    'Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about.
    And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have.'
    Omnipresence, Ghallanda
    - Xaositect, Thakorian, Vhaerite, Hexmetal, Praxarian, Aoskar -



  19. #19
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thakorian View Post
    You do realize that after you "lure all the mobs u can", he'd actually have to grab aggro for the mobs to hurt him. Oh what the heck, a masterplan of that magnitude can't go wrong.
    After noob bringing all the mobs in dungeon dies, rest of party has aggro.
    You know, sacrificial lesson.

  20. #20
    Community Member thakorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    I still maintain that you're in no position to trashtalk if you're the first one to bite it due to so called masterplan :P
    'Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about.
    And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have.'
    Omnipresence, Ghallanda
    - Xaositect, Thakorian, Vhaerite, Hexmetal, Praxarian, Aoskar -



Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload