Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Community Member

they all are up!

Community Member

Default All up now

All open now 3:04

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iann View Post
    one of my friends that had played the entire time had a stroke and has been physically unable to talk and is quadriplegic, (Here he was Falonn of the guild: The Order, and many others) a few weeks later another died from a ruptured liver (here he was Ckain, lastly of The Order of the Silver Dragons)
    Sorry to hear about your friends, Iann--it does put things in perspective, doesn't it? Fare ye well also.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iann View Post
    Well met.
    Maybe this is why I am more tolerant then some people here. I started playing D&D in 1978 and became the DM of my own campaign in 1979. It ran very successfully till 2011 when I was forced to move to a new location 700 miles away. It seems that perhaps it was time to stop for the day we were to play the last session that would end the campaign one of my friends that had played the entire time had a stroke and has been physically unable to talk and is quadriplegic, (Here he was Falonn of the guild: The Order, and many others) a few weeks later another died from a ruptured liver (here he was Ckain, lastly of The Order of the Silver Dragons), the other four players are still alive and well as am I but it seems it was time for the campaign to end.
    Anyway to get back to my point (please forgive my long winded reminiscing) I have spent so many hours preparing the quests for the few hours we actually got to play that there is no comparison. I estimate we spent thousands of hours playing and I probably spent double that in preparation. The reward for patience is Patience. Things are up now so fare ye well.

Or more likely all your patience leads you to becoming a patient...

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The worlds have reopened, and we'll see you in-game!
    I just noticed that the double-XP-from-Daily-Dice is not working anymore.

I'm not a VIP, but don't they have something special currently, too? Might want to check that, as well.

EDIT: It's fine on Orien, but wasn't on Cannith.
    EDIT 2: Also fine on Wayfinder. Maybe I just got on the one server a little too quickly?
    Last edited by SirValentine; 12-20-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Default the norm

Quote Originally Posted by Brendael View Post
    Hardware dies on occasion. In these times where virtualization is the standard (And I'm one of the few dinosaurs out there who hats the fact that people think that virtual servers are the be-all and end-all (But that is a topic for another rant.)) a single RAID controller falling over can bring everything down. And it does happen. Then you replace the bloody thing with the latest model and make (because they have stopped making the original and the documentation says they are 100% replaceable) but the new one needs V4.543C of the firmware but the old one had V4.543A but the new version doesn't quite play the same with the SAN and you find yourself scouring the net for a work-around while some f'ing suit is sending abusive emails about downtime costing salaries and heads rolling and the only thing you can find via Google is one person who had the same problem posted on the hardware manufacturers forums four months ago but nobody replied to him...

Welcome to reality.
    lol that sounds like you have sometype of related issue in your life. however every thing you have ranted on is basically an excuse. IT does not have the sole job of fixing problems as they arise. Optamalily there job is to keep the game up and running. That entails knowing if hardware/softwars is obsolete and no longer compatible before it breaks and replacing what is needed.
    If management does not support IT to get the proper parts then whether it is IT or management like i said it is there mistake and could have been avoided.
    Smash and Grab

It seems like the daily dice double xp is no longer being delivered after the reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    I just noticed that the double-XP-from-Daily-Dice is not working anymore.

I'm not a VIP, but don't they have something special currently, too? Might want to check that, as well.

EDIT: It's fine on Orien, but wasn't on Cannith.
    EDIT 2: Also fine on Wayfinder. Maybe I just got on the one server a little too quickly?
    Just did my daily rolls on Argo with no double xp. Hope they get it fixed before my gold roll tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.JonesJr View Post
    Just did my daily rolls on Argo with no double xp. Hope they get it fixed before my gold roll tomorrow.
    It needed a few hours but it's back as far as I checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910