Community Member

Default Can you mover characters to a different server?

I have been asking and seem to get different answers. I currently have three characters on the Khyber server and would like to move them to a different server. This that possible?

I know I can create more toons on a different server but I have two toons with multi lives with alot of their destiny trees completed. To start completely over is a tall order and not sure I am willing to just set aside 2.5yrs work.

Can current characters on Khyber server be moved to another server?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyphia View Post
    Can current characters on Khyber server be moved to another server?
    World Character Transfer; however, from time to time, the service is not available.
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Can View Post
    World Character Transfer; however, from time to time, the service is not available.
    Sweet! Thank you very much. I just could not bring myself to walk away from all that time, work and love I had put in on the toons.