Thread: WF Warpriest

Default WF Warpriest

thinking about trying to resurrect my WF FVS (maybe as a bladeforged?) I have lots of greatswords, docents, etc etc and I liked playing him. I can't log on right now, but was curious what the implement bonus would be on a LitII? Even if he'snot going to excel at EE, I can always have some fun running through heroic

Immortal Executioner & Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by painkiller3 View Post
    thinking about trying to resurrect my WF FVS (maybe as a bladeforged?) I have lots of greatswords, docents, etc etc and I liked playing him. I can't log on right now, but was curious what the implement bonus would be on a LitII? Even if he'snot going to excel at EE, I can always have some fun running through heroic
    I have a WF WP right now also took 2 lvs of fighter, this is his 4th life and so far he has been a blast to run. He is good to pinch heal the party but not a full babysitter.
    >>>>>>> NobleFist Guild <<<<<<<
    DeepCutter ~ MidnightRed ~ Cardeeo ~ Dalmore ~ TracyDragon ~ Aftershock ~ MakersMark ~Imortalwrath
    Beta player & Leader of a Founders Guild 9yrs and going

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

I can't log on right now, but was curious what the implement bonus would be on a LitII?
    It's a +5 weapon, so with the right AoV enhancement it'll give +15 implement bonus. However, if you max the enhancement line of Warpriest (which you really should), it'll be a +10 weapon, and have a +30 implement bonus if you have the AoV thingy.
    It's definitely an N-word.

2015 DDO Players Council FuzzyDuck81's Avatar

A build that I came up with & am running at the moment is here https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-eldritch-soul though it requires an LR+1 to get rid of the paladin level, or you could just go with the paladin levels instead of fighter & have a couple less feats but better saves etc. I've been playing it a lot recently & am loving it, not necessarily the most optimal build out there but great fun to play & suits my play preferences perfectly

As for the implement bonus, +3 spellpower for every +1 enhancement bonus on the item including the + you get from the enhancement line... so an eSoS could actually give a rather tasty +45, maybe even as high as +54 if the ePL feat stacks with it.
    Last edited by FuzzyDuck81; 12-19-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

More or less thinking the same thing for my old LoB.

Any recommendations for feats and build point distribution?