Community Member

Default Critical Heal potions

This weeks sale:

December 13th – 19th
    Critical Heal Potion x25
    Use Coupon Code CRITHP 1/Account

I just searched for these and couldn't find them. Am I blind or are these missing at the moment?

I searched for 'critical' and see the crit inflict potions and the crit healing wand. Generic search of 'healing' brings up lots of options, just not the one that the coupon applies to.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcath View Post
    This weeks sale:

December 13th – 19th
    Critical Heal Potion x25

I just searched for these and couldn't find them. Am I blind or are these missing at the moment?

I searched for 'critical' and see the crit inflict potions and the crit healing wand. Generic search of 'healing' brings up lots of options, just not the one that the coupon applies to.
    All the people i know who got these, including myself, got them early in the sale. Maybe they ran out of stock?

More likely something got borked during Monday's maintenance.

Default minimum level 8

Quote Originally Posted by Arcath View Post
    This weeks sale:

December 13th – 19th
    Critical Heal Potion x25

If you are on a character that is less than level 8 you will need to change the search to include all items, not just ones usable by your character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal_Lannes View Post
    Now you aren't a cookie cuttter, you are a character with unique gear and layouts and not everyone has the same mass produced epic ethereal bracers from the ghostly beholder factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Connman View Post
    If you are on a character that is less than level 8 you will need to change the search to include all items, not just ones usable by your character.
    doesn't work. i've tried it on all my characters it's not there anymore.

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Default QuartermasterX, HELP!!! :)

Yeah, I can't find it either even with the filter off. I sent a PM to QuartermasterX about it. Hopefully after his Thursday morning coffee and reading of his PM's we will see them back in the store
    Thumbed_Servant (to my cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 20 clr-10 epic/ Muhther 18 clr-2 fav-6 epic/ Sheolah 20 pal-2 epic/ plus many 'casual' toons

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Miow View Post
    doesn't work. i've tried it on all my characters it's not there anymore.
    same issue here. not seeing any heal potions other then the gold seal elixers. on one of my lvl 20 characters with "see all" checked as well.

looks like they disappeared from the store