Community Member

Default Binding Ritual Question

Can you not bind Bound to Account items or something? I put a ML 4 Outfit and 16 Fragments in and it wont let me complete the ritual.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Sipherwoods View Post
    Can you not bind Bound to Account items or something? I put a ML 4 Outfit and 16 Fragments in and it wont let me complete the ritual.
    Did you try putting more fragments in? I seem to recall a bug (don't know if it was ever fixed) where it was not calculating the number of fragments needed correctly. (I think you needed like 256 for all items)

Community Member

I put a stack of 1k in and it combined the fragments lol. Dont think it even saw the item. Ill give 256 a shot.

Community Member

Tried again with 256, even tried a different item that is BtA and every time it gives me a Failure Message.

Community Member

The bug is that it will take 400 every time. I haven't bound an item recently, but the last time I did it, 400 worked.
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Community Member

Every time i stick over 100 in at a time with any item, it just combines the shards or gives me a failure message. No idea what is wrong.

Community Member

I just put 4966 shards into the Stone of Change with a Silver Slinger base item. It ate 256 shards and attuned the item. Are you using the correct shard type? Khyber Dragonshard Fragments, the cheapest purple kind?
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Community Member

Whoops im a complete idiot, i was doing the orange ones lol not the purple ones. I put 400 in and it worked for my ML 4 I need to learn to read. Thanks alot.