Community Member

Default General Improves

Ok so, here are a couple things I would personally like to see hit live... sooner rather than later...

1. Doubleshot percentage added to attack speed hover text.
    2. Individual spell crit percentages for appropriate domain added to spell power hovertext, or possibly add a whole new tab with spell powers and crit chances on the spell page.
    3. Hall of Heroes is too big. It either needs to be shrunk down or make it like a bazaar area... complete with trainers, bankers, AH, Mailbox... so on and so forth.
    4. The return of MyDDO? This was an excellent feature that I sorely miss... while it didn't always work correctly it was still nice to have.
    5. In guildpage & Friends list add area where players can make notes about certain player. This will provide players the ability to make notes on whose alts are whose.
    6. Extend the length of the active buffs bar... players frequently run out of room to the point where they cannot see all the buffs that are active.
    7. For the love of god please add some sort of bonus for having a companion... even if it is small... give players a reason to have them out other than for cosmetic purposes.
    8. More druid wild shapes.
    9. More druid pet choices.
    10. Seasonal +20 Heart of Wood available in ddo store.

Thats all I have for now

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy4204 View Post
    Ok so, here are a couple things I would personally like to see hit live... sooner rather than later...

1. Doubleshot percentage added to attack speed hover text.
    2. Individual spell crit percentages for appropriate domain added to spell power hovertext, or possibly add a whole new tab with spell powers and crit chances on the spell page.
    3. Hall of Heroes is too big. It either needs to be shrunk down or make it like a bazaar area... complete with trainers, bankers, AH, Mailbox... so on and so forth.
    4. The return of MyDDO? This was an excellent feature that I sorely miss... while it didn't always work correctly it was still nice to have.
    5. In guildpage & Friends list add area where players can make notes about certain player. This will provide players the ability to make notes on whose alts are whose.
    6. Extend the length of the active buffs bar... players frequently run out of room to the point where they cannot see all the buffs that are active.
    7. For the love of god please add some sort of bonus for having a companion... even if it is small... give players a reason to have them out other than for cosmetic purposes.
    8. More druid wild shapes.
    9. More druid pet choices.
    10. Seasonal +20 Heart of Wood available in ddo store.

Thats all I have for now
    I can answer to #4.

With the demise of MyDDO, one player generated an RSS feed of former MyDDO bloggers (many of whom exported their entire MyDDO blogs into WordPress or other blog systems) where you can see DDO-oriented posts just as we did in the MyDDO system.

It's actually a better system since the number of posts is far longer and do not scroll off, allowing you to catch up on a lot of reading. These blogs are part of this feed and invite others to join in if they have a DDO-dominant blog to share. As I mentioned, many old MyDDO posts are included in these new blogs since they were exported from the WordPress-engine based MyDDO.

It's called OurDDO. You can reach it using the links on my signature below.

OurDDO doesn't have the MyDDO game character information system, lottery or other API related tools that Turbine used, practically all of which has passed into history. But it does offer an improved way to read up on DDO events and personal insights. Bloggers such as GamerGeoff also offer bloggers who don't want to maintain a site to post through his blog's resources. You'll see a long blogroll there as well to read up.

My blog, "The Order of Syncletica," talks primarily about Monk-related topics and some DDO topics in general, which I also use to help "The Book of Syncletica," a Monk guide for those starting out on the class.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)