Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default DDO Bonus Days - Commendations of Valor Bonus!

Get double the number of Commendations of Valor in your Epic level quest end reward lists - now through January 1st!

UPDATE: We have been investigating reports that some Epic Elite quests have not been offering Commendations of Valor in their end reward lists, and have identified that the much-higher-than-usual rate of return for Epic Elite quests only is causing some issues. Therefore, we have lowered the bonus rate of return for Epic Elite quests only in order to prevent this issue from happening in all but one quest.* What this means is that Epic Elite quests will continue to drop higher numbers of Commendations of Valor than normal, but will not technically be dropping twice as many. Thanks!

* Commendations of Valor are still not being offered in end reward lists when completing Brothers of the Forge on Epic Elite.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 12-19-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Thanks!!!

Any chance this could be made permanent? If we're good little players maybe?
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

: O

My heart is no longer 3 sizes too small.

Thankfully I still have garlic in my soul.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Get double the number of Commendations of Valor in your Epic level quest end reward lists - now through January 1st!
    But, but, I'm not ready to farm commendation yet! I still have 1 character to get to level 20 for the free epic heart first!

(Hey it wouldn't be a bonus day if someone didn't complain)

I think the harper quests will be the sweet spot and allow me to avoid running wheloon and stormhorns completely. Thank Gosh.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Very nice

Can we has it permanent, please?
    It's definitely an N-word.

This is great!

However, it isn't double across the board. I received 96 comms from EE stormhorn loot, where the norm was 60.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Hmm did stormhorns EE 60 before 96 now, does not seem like double to me.

Oh good, but it really should always be doubled...
    We want more Monster Manuals.

Community Member

Good, this puts it slightly closer to where it should be. Thanks.

Community Member

Thank you very much for the bonus!

Can you please show me the Turbine Math for "double". I am not getting double.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

It is not possible to receive more than 100 Commendations of Valor in an End Reward list. This means that running a quest above level 26 on Epic Elite difficulty will not return twice as many Commendations of Valor during our DDO Bonus Days event. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

It is not possible to receive more than 100 Commendations of Valor in an End Reward list. This means that running a quest above level 26 on Epic Elite difficulty will not return twice as many Commendations of Valor during our DDO Bonus Days event. Thanks!
    EE GH Sagas till my eyes bleed, got it.

I like that you're encouraging people to run "the highest difficulty the can" (I don't recall the exact verbiage from your video) and you're not giving out rewards that jive with that.

I do appreciate the double comms though. Now running EH instead of EE is twice as good as it was time-wise, and it'll only take 2 trips from 20-28 to get there instead of 3 (maybe).

NOTE: It is not possible to receive more than 100 Commendations of Valor in an End Reward list. This means that running a quest above level 26 on Epic Elite difficulty will not return twice as many Commendations of Valor during our DDO Bonus Days event. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    +15% Bonus to Commendations of Valour drops, coming to a DDO Bonus Day near you Soon™
    Well I wasn't too far off with my prediction!

Community Member

Yay. I just got to 4200 two days ago after weeks of grinding on two toons. Now I get to do it again!

So the reward is trimmed down to x1.6 (96 coms for all of ee Stormhorn) instead of just simply capping at 100?

Even then, ee Demonweb doesn't give double its normal com (new- 64, old- 45)

And all of ee Wheloon gives 0 com. This was the first ee Wheloon run I've had in 3 months, there is no possibility of ransack. And 3 other party members also received 0 com.

Cheers for the bonus.
    Last edited by Necromane; 12-17-2013 at 02:03 PM.
    Necromane of Argonnessen
    Necromaimed -- Hyperrion -- Heirra

Quote Originally Posted by Necromane View Post
    So the reward is trimmed down to x1.6 (96 coms for all of ee Stormhorn) instead of just simply capping at 100?

Even then, ee Demonweb doesn't give double its normal com (new- 64, old- 45)

And all of ee Wheloon gives 0 com. This was the first ee Wheloon run I've had in 3 months, there is no possibility of ransack. And 3 other party members also received 0 com.

Cheers for the bonus.
    QFT.

Thanks for the bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

Get double the number of Commendations of Valor

Ran rusted blades elite yesterday for 35 comms. Ran today elite 56 comms
    Last edited by clomba11378; 12-17-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    Eternal Champions of Argo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast