Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Forgive me, maybe it's a dumb thought, but if I have soloed all HE and EE quests because I open a lfm? I want to think it's not to exhibit, but to help the simple and casual players improve their performance. Sorry for my Inglês.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOisFree View Post

A character that dumped con, and only has 10 HP per level or less is not built for heroic elite or epic elite.
    My monk is LRing with 10 CON. Feel free to black list all of my characters. They are in my sig. I am on Orien.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by DogMania View Post
    Pleas tell me where this corner is as I would also like to be able to use it ROFL
    Managed to find the print screen.

And heres the link: http://postimg.org/image/i3f6l1hs7/

Can see emote in upper left corner

He was linking his En shadowmail and some shield in party chat and braging how he had i think 70 smthn ac in sentinel 5...
    Last edited by Blackheartox; 12-17-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    It's pretty simple... If you have "no gimps" in your LFM, you're just broadcasting to the world that you suck at this game.
    Agreed.

When I see "no gimps" I always think it means the group already has a gimp (the leader) and doesn't need any more.
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Hermanius Brightblade, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Guild: Guinness Knights

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

This thread has not only amused me, it has inspired me. I'm off to make a 6 con drow!!!
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

I do also get a bit frustrated when on a non-trapping toon (of which I only have a few) when friends/guildies/puggers that *should* be able to get the traps absolutely can't. I don't berate anyone for it, though I might mail them some skill items or respond politely if asked about how to hit the numbers required. Instead I adjust my approach to that particular experience to work-around not being able to get the traps which is mostly not a deal-breaker for the quest. (Sure someone is likely to die in the Crucible maze, but we can raise them afterwards, as an example from last night.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Yes, nobody admits they are elitist.

They simply invited everyone else to the group to explain how fail they are, which only sets up 5 people LOLing so hard they get the hiccups when the elitist dies after they have shouted down one or more others for dying.
    What is elitist though? So many people on these forums want to word lawyer or twist words to fit their own purpose and totally misconstrue what was really said.

I can’t say that I totally agree with Perma or DDOfree, but anyone here is more than welcome to call me an elitist jerk when they are willing to say that there are a lot of idiot puggers out there that join LFM’s that are not meant for them to join.

This is where the problem is. People will pick apart what I just said as it fits their own play style. They get mad when a guy like ddofree joins their LFM and they boot him without thinking twice, then they turn and have a heart attack if he were to boot someone that does not live up to the parties expectations. Call me a jerk for making this post, but many people here are just hypocrites.
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    My monk is LRing with 10 CON. Feel free to black list all of my characters. They are in my sig. I am on Orien.
    2 CON give you nothing but 1 HP per level.

1 HP...
    per level...

And that aside, I'm totally at DDOisFree's side, 2 Rogue levels give you nothing but evasion (that still requires a crazy Reflex to be useful) and a crappy sneak die if you can't do traps, it's even worse if you say you can and then you blow up the box, we could be using the slot for a real trapper.
    And it's a hypocrite thing to say but everyone knows over HALF a Rogue's utility is doing traps, if you can't do traps there aren't many reasons to let you in a party, an Arcane would fit the DPS slot better and offer a lot more.
    And I love the rogue class and capped one of them, all the more reason why I'm certain of what I'm saying. Rogues are good DPS if you have a controlled and strategical party, in a zerg group they suck.
    Last edited by Nayus; 12-17-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nayus View Post
    2 CON give you nothing but 1 HP per level.

1 HP...
    per level...

And that aside, I'm totally at DDOisFree's side, 2 Rogue levels give you nothing but evasion (that still requires a crazy Reflex to be useful) and a crappy sneak die if you can't do traps, it's even worse if you say you can and then you blow up the box, we could be using the slot for a real trapper.
    And it's a hypocrite thing to say but everyone knows over HALF a Rogue's utility is doing traps, if you can't do traps there aren't many reasons to let you in a party, an Arcane would fit the DPS slot better and offer a lot more.
    And I love the rogue class and capped one of them, all the more reason why I'm certain of what I'm saying. Rogues are good DPS if you have a controlled and strategical party, in a zerg group they suck.
    There is exactly the same reason to let a Rogue into your party as there is to let a Fighter, Ranger, Barbarian, Paladin or Artificer into the party. They kill enemies with the pointy objects that they carry into the quest. If they hit the LFM now and get their behinds into the quest, they're vastly more valuable than the Wizard or Sorcerer that hasn't hit the LFM yet.

If they're killing enemies and/or breaking boxes, then they're doing fine. If they're not killing enemies and/or breaking boxes, then you can bet that they won't be doing anything useful with the traps either. And that only counts for the traps that you actually care about (i.e. not most traps in DDO).
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Festival of the Twelfth Moon Festivult_Jester's Avatar

You've made me a sad Jester.

/
    Oh yes, I know who's been naughty and nice...and lawful and neutral and chaotic and...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12