Default manyshot and other things going on cooldown but not going off

me and a few other people have noticed think 20.1 did it...p.s.it also seems to have brought back "log in twice" for a few people

What other things? Id like to check if something i got has the same tendency.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Occasionally I will have a failed manyshot activate. I remember this happening long before last update. Im not sure but I suspect it happens when toons have to "step up" while moving along uneven terrain. Its almost like the toon starts a climbing animation for an instant then carries on but flubs up the manyshot.
    Argonnessen - Glibb Bonefish, Lev 28 pure Elf Ranger

I haven't noticed any issues with Manyshot, recently, except for the associated lag that occurs when it's activated. That's new. I have noticed trouble with the stances, Precision and Improved Precise Shot, they seem to toggle off for no reason. I can't replicate what does it, either. It usually lets go in a fight, however.

The Shiradi tree has issues too. I reset the tree recently to remove Rainbow stance as it never hit. I tried it without the second teir, Random Damage, and it started working. I coud see it hit at the stated 7%, whereas with both 1st and 2nd tier, neither ever proccessed.

I think to have a decent Ranger toon, you need to Multiclass. Pure builds are discouraged and gimp. I love my pure build, and it is a shame that the game mechanic is so discouraging.
    Professional Noob.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenAmazing View Post
    I have noticed trouble with the stances, Precision and Improved Precise Shot, they seem to toggle off for no reason.
    I have the same problem, several times I looked and noticed Power Attack was off for reason, I can't really remember to keep checking so I just hope it won't let go during a big fight.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    me and a few other people have noticed think 20.1 did it...p.s.it also seems to have brought back "log in twice" for a few people
    Yea I've noticed the same thing, but not just since the last update I've had these problems long before 20.1. My current theory is that when you hit manyshot right before it comes off cooldown a couple of times this seems to result in a failed manyshot activate.

Drkivorkian, Ghallanda, Share Victory Share Defeat

I have noticed endless fucillade (spelling) doing the same thing at times.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

I experienced it with 10k Stars, Manyshot, dots and bard songs, probably caused by lag.

It usually works by using the ability again (even though your client shows the cooldown), but it's very irritating have cooldowns out of sync with the server.
    NedrilFavored Soul . GidraMonkcher . LambalorBard . Cannith

Seems to happen when hitting it when its just off cooldown the moment it comes off, sometimes it doesnt work. This was a bandaid fix for an issue that benefitted the players for a time, and it re-appears in a new update from time to time.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.