Default Earning karma questions

Is it faster to earn karma while leveling a destiny compared to running content in a maxed destiny?

As far as I can tell, there is really no way to tell how much karma you earn while running content.

Do you earn more karma per quest based on difficulty ran? Or is it just a set amount regardless of difficulty?
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Hero

1 karma = 1 XP.

So if you get 150k from Von5 on any difficulty you would earn the exact same amount of karma in the sphere your in. Difficulty doesn't effect the amount other than scaling the XP granted for the quest. The only caveat is that if you have 6million karma, that is capped and will no long earn any more towards that sphere.

Personally I find ED grinding (earning XP in off destinies that aren't full) slightly worse than Karma farming in off destinies that are capped. But they are both excruciatingly painful to do. I've done it twice now and just won't do it again. Afterwards I seriously had to think about staying with the game if this is the direction they want us to go. Then I realized that once we hit 30, it very well could be worse.............

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to hit me up in game bud.
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 12-16-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    1 karma = 1 XP.
    That's what I needed to know.

thanks much.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa