Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well, going by what was said earlier in the thread QMX they'll be rightfully reverted to BTA. The real question is "When?"

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    Well, going by what was said earlier in the thread QMX they'll be rightfully reverted to BTA. The real question is "When?"
    A BTA pet is just as useless as a BTC one since they are already a server wide unlock.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    A BTA pet is just as useless as a BTC one since they are already a server wide unlock.
    Exactly, once a pet used then you can't use it again so it's useless after that wether it's BTC or BTA, it's just like the PDK favor pet you get on every life/toon and keep on deleting cause it's BTC, but at least in this case it's free so doesn't matter.

The Gold Dice BTC/BTA pets have Astral Shards spent on them to be earned so being BTC/BTA make them a waste of shards after the first time of getting them.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    While I cannot say for sure, I will make it clear we want a retroactive fix.

EDIT: It will be a retroactive fix.
    Bump because still not fixed, rolled heart of wood last weekend for double experience point stones. Its on my mule toon and no retroactive fix happened with U21.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by atkbeast View Post
    I won a winter wolf pup certificate on a recent roll that is btc. On a different server, I won an unbound elemental pet. Are the winter wolf pups wai?
    As soon as you use it, you can summon that companion on any character on that server.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    As soon as you use it, you can summon that companion on any character on that server.
    Which, unless the system is checking and only giving pets you don't have, offering pet (or cosmetic) rewards on the Daily Dice system is not a good idea. Unlike other (most other) rewards, these aren't consumables in the same way.

And yes, pretty sure at least some of the old BtC stuff has never been fixed. I still have BtC crafting pots that have never been fixed, despite all the promises about retroactive fixes. I think some other things got fixed, but those have never been fixed.

Founder

if I were to ever get lucky enough to roll a heart, is it still bound to character? I usually roll daily dice on my crafting character because I believe the crafting xp elixirs are still bound to character and I have rolled those from time to time.

Community Member

Hello, QMX,

I checked my mule on the btc heart. It is still btc with the new update. Please let me know what I can to to make it BTA. The in game GMs still say it's WAI.

Thank you.

Community Member

Bump, please devs Id like some official statement.... I know its low priority but Id like to hear at least you are still aware of the problem....its just to change 1 line of text....

My mule still has a BtC True Heart -- back from when they were called True Hearts rather than Heroic Hearts. Any chance that one could be made BtA?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member

Bump

Community Member

Bump

wow, I did not realize that you could get Snow Panther Cubs from gold rolls - I thought those were exclusive from the Menace event (from gifting 3 Stones of Experience).

The wiki for ddo companions only lists the black stripe pseudodragon and the storm horny owlbear as gold daily dice rewards. someone mentioned to me getting a winter wolf pup. what other companions are dropping?

Quote Originally Posted by rockyyy View Post
    Was wondering if pets from rolling 100 in Gold Dice are supposed to be bound at all? I rolled 100 in the gold dice a few times and got the same pet "Snow Panther Cub" it's bound to character, but that's not the point since once used can't use the pet again.

Was wondering if they should be bound at all if so then getting pets as BtC for a 2nd time is just a waste of a 100 roll in gold dice.

Community Member

Bump, still btc

Community Member

Bump

Community Member

bump... again...btc.... still.... im just being ignored

Community Member

bump

I also have a BTC Lesser heart I won on a 100 roll.. Luckily its not on a Mule, but it is on a toon I will most likely never use it on still.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member

bump... so much fun being ignored but hey, maybe in a year or so when it has 10 pages someone will care to answer

Community Member

bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast