2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

Default Seal of House Dun'Robar

Seems like I'm going to have to farm this for my main since it seems to be the only source of +10 Stunning in the game that isn't on a weapon or armor slot.

Anyone know the drop rates on EE/EH/EN? What's the best strategy for farming it? How long of a grind am I looking at?

Click the banner above to get to my DDO youtube channel

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by axel15810 View Post
    Seems like I'm going to have to farm this for my main since it seems to be the only source of +10 Stunning in the game that isn't on a weapon or armor slot.

Anyone know the drop rates on EE/EH/EN? What's the best strategy for farming it? How long of a grind am I looking at?
    Not sure of the drop rate, but it's very possible you will never see a stunning +10 one. I have done hundreds, if not thousands of runs and never seen one in my name or another persons (stunning one that is).

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Not sure of the drop rate, but it's very possible you will never see a stunning +10 one. I have done hundreds, if not thousands of runs and never seen one in my name or another persons (stunning one that is).
    Wow.

After reading your post and researching a little bit I went ahead and bought one. The drop rate seemed too low. There was a stunning version on the AH for 100 shards. I have some shards saved up from selling named loot and it sounded like a good deal to me.

Community Member

Wow.

After reading your post and researching a little bit I went ahead and bought one. The drop rate seemed too low. There was a stunning version on the AH for 100 shards. I have some shards saved up from selling named loot and it sounded like a good deal to me.
    Nice pickup. I've certainly seen them go for more than that.

Just so you know, you can also get stunning on the Hide of Goristro which is armor slot, but most people prefer to use dragonscale for the armor slot.
    The Silver Legion - Guild Medieval
    Arisan - Arisanna - Arisanto - Arisgard - Betatest
    Cannith

Farmed it for ages without joy, got the shatter, CM versions, finally bought one for 2 million plat. Probably the most expensive ah purchase I have ever made, but imho worth it.
    In the end thats what plat is for, does you no good sitting in the Bank.
    "Implosion: For when you just HAVE to kill every M**********R in the room"-
    (Samuel L Jackson)

"Some are insane, and the're in charge"

Sarlona: Mercilless, Maliciouss, Relenttless. Plus others.....

Hero

Wow.

That's a killer deal, grat! I just looked on out ASAH and AH and it was a little over 1200 AS for the only Stunning +10 ring (highly over-priced in my view but when there's only one for sale..)

That's a killer deal, grat! I just looked on out ASAH and AH and it was a little over 1200 AS for the only Stunning +10 ring (highly over-priced in my view but when there's only one for sale..)
    If you were on sarlona i'd trade you a stunning one for a shatter... I guess I've been really lucky since when i pull them i only seem to pull stunning when all i want is shatter.

Oh and no way that sells for 1200 shards thats silly.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

Quote Originally Posted by aristarchus1000 View Post
    Nice pickup. I've certainly seen them go for more than that.

Just so you know, you can also get stunning on the Hide of Goristro which is armor slot, but most people prefer to use dragonscale for the armor slot.
    Yep, same case for me. No way am I giving up flawless black dragonscale on my armor slot so seal of house dun'robar was the only option I had.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

Thanks, considering the drop rate and the fact that even when it drops it most likely won't be stunning +10 I figured 100 shards was an absolute steal.

Community Member

I've only ever gotten the ring to drop on epic normal. Just running the saga daily I've gotten a combat mastery and tendon slicing one in the last couple weeks. Of course I've never seen either or the other seals drop from the other house quests. Sometimes you're lucky with one thing and very unlucky with another. Don't just focus on getting this one item make due the best you can with what drops and run chains of quests. It seems with the way the daily bonus works now turbine wants you to run a wide variety or content rather than farming one quest obsessively.

Community Member

I'm looking at the same thing. The seal and the ring from What goes Up to get the stunning dc's up for stunning fist. Then I can use whatever wraps I'd like. However, I've only seen it drop once, and the person immediately put it on the shard exchange.

Anyone have any idea what the drop rates are, or what would give the best odds of getting one?

Been farming Mirror Mirror for the goggles as well.. it's interesting watching the shard exchange as goggles get added soon after I see them drop (always for others).

Maybe the shard exchange is good for turbine, but it sucks for people trying to get items by actually playing the game.

just spent a week farming it for a guildy, couple of runs a day, party size 4 or5. Usually 1 hard and 1 elite run at least 2 of us were running loot gems

so 10+ runs before we saw anything, then we hit the jackpot, insightful wis, +10 stunning (he's a pure monk).
    "Implosion: For when you just HAVE to kill every M**********R in the room"-
    (Samuel L Jackson)

"Some are insane, and the're in charge"

Sarlona: Mercilless, Maliciouss, Relenttless. Plus others.....

It's 5 / 4 / 3 % on EE/EH/EN
    Just ransack only matron chest weekly on EH without completion on as many toons as possible.
    Loot gems don't matter.

Good luck, you will get one eventually or you can always trade for one, since it's less valuable now and more people have spares.

Or support Teh_Troll here on motherforums, I got one that way.
    Last edited by Encair; 02-05-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Community Member

I got a +2 Exceptional Str and 10% Tendonslice one. I'd like to trade that for a version that has Stunning on it. I'm on the "G" server!!