Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default The Attention Grabber a Charisma based Centered Drow Stunner...for real...

    The Attention Grabber a 12 Fighter/ 4 Paladin/ 4 Monk Drow centered maul weilder with a 73 stunning blow.

    This is a 36 point Build

    12 Fighter for power surge
    4 Paladin for Divine Might
    4 Monk for Evasion and all the other great Monk Stuff

    With an endgame Charisma in the mid 40's (18 base+4 tome+ 4 level ups+3 enhan+10 item+1 excep+2 insight+2 ship +2 pot)= 46 That means +18 mod going to Str

    Strength (16 base+4 tome+3 level ups+2 enhan+10 item +1 excep+2 ship+2 pot+2 rage+5 Primal Scream +1 from ED)= 50 + 18 from DM + 8 Power Surge = 76 Strength (can probably hit 80 with some modification to my destinies)

    Stunning Blow 10 +33 Str mod +13 (Dazing VIII from EH Giant's Fist (because I have one)) +5 Combat Mastery +3 Enhan +2 Tactician +6 legendary tactics +1 Fighter Past Life = 73 Stunning DC (I don't think 80 is unobtainable with some creative thinking or I may be missing some things here)'

    If you add +2 Madstone Rage from Boots and +4 Alchemical from Tensor's (neither of which prevent DM, PS, LOH or Cocoon from being cast) Strength is up to 82 and Stunning Blow DC is 76.

    With One with the Blade and Grand Master of Forms, PRR should be between 44 and 70 depending on destiny and twists.

    Thanks to Charisma bonus and Force of Personality all Saves 60+

    Healing- 7 regenerating Lay on Hands each hitting for approx. 500hp, UMD 40+ for heal scrolls and Empowered Heal Cocoons

    Exalted Smites would be nice but don't have the Enhancement points available.

    Thoughts and comments are appreciated. This is just on paper. I will/will not be TRing into this once more knowledgeable people have pointed out its obvious solidness/flaws.

    Thanks for looking.


    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.19.03
    DDO Character Planner Home Page
    
    Theradok take 3
    Level 28 Lawful Good Drow Male
    (12 Fighter \ 4 Paladin \ 4 Monk \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 419
    Spell Points: 203 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 30
    Reflex: 21
    Will: 28
    
                      Starting            Ending          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats         Base Stats         Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 28)           (Level 28)
    Strength             16                 23                   25
    Dexterity            10                 14                   14
    Constitution         14                 18                   18
    Intelligence         12                 16                   16
    Wisdom                8                 12                   12
    Charisma             18                 26                   29
    
    Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Strength used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Constitution used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Wisdom used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Charisma used at level 2
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 6
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Wisdom used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 10
    +4 Tome of Strength used at level 13
    +4 Tome of Dexterity used at level 13
    +4 Tome of Constitution used at level 13
    +4 Tome of Intelligence used at level 13
    +4 Tome of Wisdom used at level 13
    +4 Tome of Charisma used at level 13
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
                     Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 28)
    Balance               4                    36
    Bluff                 4                    17
    Concentration         2                    12
    Diplomacy             4                    17
    Disable Device        n/a                  n/a
    Haggle                5.5                  19
    Heal                  1                    32.5
    Hide                  0                    10
    Intimidate            4                    18
    Jump                  7                    27
    Listen               -1                    11
    Move Silently         0                    10
    Open Lock             n/a                  n/a
    Perform               n/a                  n/a
    Repair                1                    11
    Search                1                    13
    Spellcraft            1                    11
    Spot                 -1                    11
    Swim                  3                    15
    Tumble                1                    14
    Use Magic Device      6                    28
    
    Level 1 (Monk)
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Fighter
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Paladin
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Ranger
    Feat: (Selected) Stunning Blow
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 2 (Paladin)
    Feat: (Deity) Follower of the Sovereign Host
    
    
    Level 3 (Paladin)
    Feat: (Selected) Force of Personality
    
    
    Level 4 (Paladin)
    Ability Raise: CHA
    
    
    Level 5 (Paladin)
    
    
    Level 6 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Empower Healing Spell
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons
    
    
    Level 7 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 8 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: CHA
    
    
    Level 9 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons
    Feat: (Selected) Weapon Specialization: Bludgeoning Weapons
    
    
    Level 10 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack
    
    
    Level 11 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 12 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: CHA
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Cleave
    Feat: (Selected) Dodge
    
    
    Level 13 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Great Cleave
    
    
    Level 15 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Adept of Forms
    
    
    Level 16 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons
    
    
    Level 17 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 18 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Specialization: Bludgeoning Weapons
    Feat: (Selected) Master of Forms
    
    
    Level 19 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light
    
    
    Level 20 (Monk)
    Ability Raise: STR
    
    
    Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Grandmaster of Forms
    
    
    Level 22 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 23 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 24 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical
    
    
    Level 25 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Tactician
    
    
    Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Epic Damage Reduction
    
    
    Level 28 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: CHA
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Forced Escape
    Enhancement: Drow - Spell Resistance (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Drow - Drow Charisma (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Drow - Spell Resistance (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Drow - Drow Charisma (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Drow - Spell Resistance (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Ninja Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Bastion of Purity (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Protection from Tainted Creatures (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Hunter of the Dead I (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Smite (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Vigor of Life (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Charisma (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Holy Bastion (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Picks and Hammers (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Spiritual Bond (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strike With No Thought (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Power Surge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Picks and Hammers (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Picks and Hammers (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Improved Dodge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Improved Dodge (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Weapon Meditation (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Picks and Hammers (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Shattering Strike (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Picks and Hammers (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Keen Edge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - One With The Blade (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Deadly Strike (Rank 1)
    Last edited by ReturningKing; 12-13-2013 at 12:03 PM.

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Reserved for Gear layout

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReturningKing View Post
    Are you bored with DDO?
    Capped your (fill in FOTM here) and waiting for someone to come out with another great build?

    If so, then why not give The Attention Grabber a 12 Fighter/ 4 Paladin/ 4 Monk a shot (while you wait for that great build to hit the forums).
    FotM build is 12 Fighter / 2 Paladin / 6 Monk, so I guess my question is what you see yourself getting from 2 more Paladin and 2 less Monk?

    Sadly the way Paladin and Monk splashes are, you could have 12 levels of pretty much any melee and be OP.

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasparion View Post
    FotM build is 12 Fighter / 2 Paladin / 6 Monk, so I guess my question is what you see yourself getting from 2 more Paladin and 2 less Monk?

    Sadly the way Paladin and Monk splashes are, you could have 12 levels of pretty much any melee and be OP.
    You need 4 Paly for Turn Undead which are required for Divine Might (I am aware of going just 2 Paly and using the endless turning twist from US, but I chose this route because 3 Paly makes you immune to fear and diseases and 4 Paly adds to LOH total).

  5. #5
    Community Member Miow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReturningKing View Post
    You need 4 Paly for Turn Undead which are required for Divine Might (I am aware of going just 2 Paly and using the endless turning twist from US, but I chose this route because 3 Paly makes you immune to fear and diseases and 4 Paly adds to LOH total).
    Don't divine might and kensai power surge not stack

    edit wait maybe it's gear...
    Last edited by Miow; 12-12-2013 at 04:50 PM.

  6. #6
    Community Member Arsont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Right now? Really?
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miow View Post
    Don't divine might and kensai power surge not stack

    edit wait maybe it's gear...
    Divine Might and Power Surge are different types, and will stack.

    Power Surge, however, will not stack with Titan's Grips from Mindsunder, as both are Psionic.

    At the OP:

    Looks like a solid build. I'd say drop GM of Stances since the gains aren't much over Master, but I'm not sure what you could swap it with to get similar returns.

    Looking at your stun DC, I see +3 enhancement which I assume is from Kensei. You could get another +6 from being in LD. I'm still waiting on confirmation to what an effective stun DC is, so I can't tell you how much better 71 would be than 65.

    How much ap are you missing that you can't pick up tier 1 Exalted Smite? Sometime later I'll have to plug your enhancements into a planner so I can see it better. Not sure how much of an increase it would be in dps, but might be worth reconsidering.
    I am the one without the pants!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Set the bar low. Minimize the risks, and youll always win.

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsont View Post
    Divine Might and Power Surge are different types, and will stack.

    Power Surge, however, will not stack with Titan's Grips from Mindsunder, as both are Psionic.

    At the OP:

    Looks like a solid build. I'd say drop GM of Stances since the gains aren't much over Master, but I'm not sure what you could swap it with to get similar returns.

    Looking at your stun DC, I see +3 enhancement which I assume is from Kensei. You could get another +6 from being in LD. I'm still waiting on confirmation to what an effective stun DC is, so I can't tell you how much better 71 would be than 65.

    How much ap are you missing that you can't pick up tier 1 Exalted Smite? Sometime later I'll have to plug your enhancements into a planner so I can see it better. Not sure how much of an increase it would be in dps, but might be worth reconsidering.
    Went with GM of Stances for the +1 to Con and the 3 PRR. I have a feeling that the additional 5% to ac is irrelevant. Not sure which feat I would take in its place.

    As to exalted smites- I'm running an 11/5/4 Ranger/Palidan/Monk now and have full line of ES. When I'm Adrien surged they are awesome; but I only have 9 of them and they go quickly, even with +30% regen. I have to spend 33 points in kensai to get 1 with blade, so I am limited elsewhere.

    Edit op to include +6 legendary tactics to bring stunning blow DC to 71.
    Last edited by ReturningKing; 12-13-2013 at 11:23 AM.

  8. #8
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default Edit to OP

    Added Fighter Past Life +1 DC bringing total Stunning Blow DC to 72.

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsont View Post
    Looking at your stun DC, I see +3 enhancement which I assume is from Kensei. You could get another +6 from being in LD. I'm still waiting on confirmation to what an effective stun DC is, so I can't tell you how much better 71 would be than 65.
    The OP already updated to include legendary tactics but 65-71 is significant in higher level EE's.
    Tajawuka 9 monk/8 ranger/3 arti AA (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default Another Edit to OP Stunning Blow DC is 73

    Corrected the error in my math (50+18+8=76 Strength, not 74) which ups Stunning Blow DC to 73.

    Been running some tests and neither Tensor's nor Madstone Rage inhibit casting Divine Might, Primal Scream, LOH or Cocoon. That would add +2 Madstone Rage and +4 Alchemical Boost to Strength, bring total to 82 and DC up to 76.

    May have to dust off the boots and find a way to work them into my gear.

  11. #11
    Community Member Arkadios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReturningKing View Post
    Corrected the error in my math (50+18+8=76 Strength, not 74) which ups Stunning Blow DC to 73.

    Been running some tests and neither Tensor's nor Madstone Rage inhibit casting Divine Might, Primal Scream, LOH or Cocoon. That would add +2 Madstone Rage and +4 Alchemical Boost to Strength, bring total to 82 and DC up to 76.

    May have to dust off the boots and find a way to work them into my gear.
    Could use use an Adamantine Cloak of the Bear for +6 Combat Mastery rather than +5, would bring DC to 77.
    Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    wow. i actually made it to someone's sig! O.o


    yay!

  12. #12
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReturningKing View Post
    Added Fighter Past Life +1 DC bringing total Stunning Blow DC to 72.
    Is there a reason that this build went Drow? Human could spend 3ap in core to pick up +1 charisma and Action Boost: Damage (allows double-boosts). In addition they could spend 3 more ap in human (your build spent 7 total points in Drow so we have them free) to pick up +3 charisma during action boosts to draw even with Drow in charisma while boosts are running. Since Power Surge counts as an Action Boost this will be most of the time that we'll be even in charisma. In addition, if we wanted to do so we could spend 2 more AP for one more point of strength all the time and 3 more AP for 3 more points of strength during Action Boosts.That would require a total of 12AP in the human tree for the +4 total to strength during surges as well as another Action Boost (most likely saves to provide no-fail on a 1 when needed) so we'd have to cut 5ap somewhere else for the extra strength. Just to pull even though actually takes 6ap instead of the 7 spent in the Drow tree.

    We lose the Spell Resistance but don't lose any skill points from the int difference (human bonus there makes up for the lower int) and we do lose two points of dex as well but that really just amounts to 1 point on reflex saves. We gain an extra feat and 2 points of con. If you could shake free even more AP you could consider the DDoor dragonmark (only costs 3 more AP) but again, there are other feats you could take and I understand AP is tight on this build.
    Tajawuka 9 monk/8 ranger/3 arti AA (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    Is there a reason that this build went Drow? Human could spend 3ap in core to pick up +1 charisma and Action Boost: Damage (allows double-boosts). In addition they could spend 3 more ap in human (your build spent 7 total points in Drow so we have them free) to pick up +3 charisma during action boosts to draw even with Drow in charisma while boosts are running. Since Power Surge counts as an Action Boost this will be most of the time that we'll be even in charisma. In addition, if we wanted to do so we could spend 2 more AP for one more point of strength all the time and 3 more AP for 3 more points of strength during Action Boosts.That would require a total of 12AP in the human tree for the +4 total to strength during surges as well as another Action Boost (most likely saves to provide no-fail on a 1 when needed) so we'd have to cut 5ap somewhere else for the extra strength. Just to pull even though actually takes 6ap instead of the 7 spent in the Drow tree.

    We lose the Spell Resistance but don't lose any skill points from the int difference (human bonus there makes up for the lower int) and we do lose two points of dex as well but that really just amounts to 1 point on reflex saves. We gain an extra feat and 2 points of con. If you could shake free even more AP you could consider the DDoor dragonmark (only costs 3 more AP) but again, there are other feats you could take and I understand AP is tight on this build.
    I think I have a soft spot for Drow.

    You make some good points about the benefit to go Human over Drow, but there are tradeoffs. Losing 2 points in Dex means more than -1 to Reflex. It also means that my Dex will only reach 12 without using any AP. Therefore, no Dodge, as it requires a 13 Dex. and No Kensai improved Dodge.

    My SR stands at 44 with current layout, 1 moe AP in Drow tree would get it up to 46. Helpful in current EH but not sure that is relevant in EE.

    If I were to go human and equal out my Drow Charisma through the+3 Action Boost line then when I am out of Action Boosts my charisma suffers as well as my strength. In EE content I frequently burn through my 10 boosts before getting the opportunity to shrine.

    AP are really tight on this build. I cannot even find 1 AP to move to boost my SR to 46.

    Thanks for the input, definitely these are things for me to consider.

  14. #14
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default Update and Issues with Keen Edge enhancement

    I decided to take this build from theory to game and I am Level 15 now 9/4/2 Fighter/ Paly/Monk. I made some minor changes to the original plan. Took Monk 2 earlier for the evasion and took cleave, great cleave and power attack earlier than the original plan. It's been great fun. I've been soloing mainly and breezing through most elites. With Divine Might my strength is 40 and can stun almost everything.

    Question: I just got the tier 5 enhancement Keen Edge but it doesn't seem to stack with the feat Improved Crit. I've been mainly using a Whirlwind and the crit range is normally 18-20. When I cursor over the item when I equip it, it shows the crit range at 17-20 (+! for Keen Edge) but in the weapons details section of equipment shows the crit range at 15-20. With Keen Edge it should be 14-20. Anyone else seen this?


    EDIT: I tested out the above possible issue and Keen Edge is added to crit range before Improved Crit doubles it; the crit range with Whirlwind is 13-20. Wow!
    Last edited by ReturningKing; 01-16-2014 at 12:22 AM.

  15. #15
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Why empower healing??? Can scrolls/wands/loh/cocoon be empowered?

  16. #16
    The Hatchery Rawrargh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrag View Post
    Why empower healing??? Can scrolls/wands/loh/cocoon be empowered?
    cocoon can
    -The mash on Argo
    In Soviet Russia Shroud trust in YOU!

  17. #17
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrargh View Post
    cocoon can
    So thats an ED thing... Why take empower healing at 6 for an ability you cant use until 20+?

    Wouldnt it make more sense to shift things down a bit, with at least moving adept of forms from 15 to 6 and empower from 6 to 15? At least you could get some use out of adept while leveling instead of burning a feat for an ability you can't use for ages....

  18. #18
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrag View Post
    So thats an ED thing... Why take empower healing at 6 for an ability you cant use until 20+?.
    I took Empowered Healing early because my 1 Paladin spell is Cure light Wounds. With Empowered Healing it hits for @40 hp a pop. At low levels that's a good percentage of total hp and worth using. As my umd goes up to the point that heal scrolls are a viable option then it loses its value. I don't take Adept of Forms until 15 because until I get One with the Blade I am almost never in a monk stance and centered.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload