Default So did I miss something in the Release notes about ship buffs?

When you went to re-up the ship buffs in the past you used to have to buy like 4 or 5 to get a months worth now it seems that you only have to buy one. Not complaining just didn't see anything in the notes about this. Did I miss it? Is this WAI? If so thank you very much devs was always a pain.

Edit: Oh and this is not WAI and you are a dev these are not the droids you are looking for

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

I haven't noticed it yet, but are the prices 4 times higher?

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Devilteck View Post
    When you went to re-up the ship buffs in the past you used to have to buy like 4 or 5 to get a months worth now it seems that you only have to buy one. Not complaining just didn't see anything in the notes about this. Did I miss it? Is this WAI? If so thank you very much devs was always a pain.

Edit: Oh and this is not WAI and you are a dev these are not the droids you are looking for

shut upppppp! of course it's WAI. NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG. shooo. shoooo...

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Damn it, do you people hate nice things?

Quote Originally Posted by Devilteck View Post

actually what is happening to me is i m trying to up completely missing amenity - i ll buy couple contracts, use one or two, and suddenly the amenity is here with full capacity and i have contracts left. it looks to me like some amenities are loading slowly - so maybe i m upping shrine whis is there, but can be seen - whatever, bu it sucks

Community Member

I noticed this a little while ago, but never got an answer on it.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...d-Buffs-Timers

Community Member
    still fighting the unending armies of shavarath

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Damn it, do you people hate nice things?
    This.

What is it with some of you anyway?

/shakeshead

...J
    Thelanis: HoeLee, Rasminder, Cerinah, Arlinah, Shrenn, Rowkhan, Paladonis - Jakburton's Porkchop Express (now hiring)

Sarlona: Aingell of Death, KimberLee, Soullaris the Divine, Bendyr - The Order of Cygnus

Community Member

This is why we can't have nice things.

Community Member

The Paladin is strong in this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    This is the official forum. Wear a thick skin and abandon all hope all ye who enter here.

I have a bunch of amenity contracts stuffing up my bank now because I bought 4-5 to refill amenities that had expired, and it told me I was maxxed out after the first.

I feel bad destroying them...I know 300 platinum isn't really all that much when you've got 3 characters near the plat cap, but it's the principle of the thing; I hate waste.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Community Member

Waste prevention.

Having a stuffed bank prevents you from having more available inventory for new loot, thus wasting the opportunity for new loot.

Get rid of old, make room for new.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    This is the official forum. Wear a thick skin and abandon all hope all ye who enter here.