Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCrumb View Post
    send tells to daahoud/jiak, he will play with you

~harrycrumb
    leader of OD
    Whoa! Who let Harrycrumb back on the forums?!

P.S. No, he won't.

Daahoud

Community Member

Hello everyone.

First of all, i would like to say to the person that have created this topic, that you are mistaken.
    In our server there are so many people playing in EE.
    If you have trouble to find a group, motivation could be another.

Between the various replies to this topic, i've read complaints about the Pugs that require to be Byoh.
    I put myfels several Lfm when my guild mates are offline or are busy doing other, and i require that my party is Byoh.

There are so many ways to look after themselves: Silver Flame Pots, Cocoon, Scrolls, Reconstruct, Lay of Hands, Divine Spells.
    In and EE, you can't expect to have a baby sitter: you need to be at least self sufficent.

Aww all the fun QQ
    reading the forums makes for such good times
    Remembering all the times when My guild leader would duo EE and pop a lfg so whoever wanted to could join and learn a few small things
    too many bugs exploits and lack of fun/challenge made all of those people kinda move to other games, Myself Included :x
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyburns View Post
    Aww all the fun QQ
    Remembering all the times when My guild leader would duo EE and pop a lfg so whoever wanted to could join and learn a few small things
    too many bugs exploits and lack of fun/challenge made all of those people kinda move to other games, Myself Included :x

Well hello Kennybails!!! How is WoW treating you?
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Well hello Kennybails!!! How is WoW treating you?
    Nice to see you miss me
    Tera is great btw
    Treating me very well
    That True Action Combat OP
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyburns View Post
    Aww all the fun QQ
    This. I don't even know why I'm here <_<
    Back to the grind that is RL. Fkn levelling takes a damn year and your stats get worse after you hit L30 -_-

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Community Member

Probably we play on a different time zone, my lfm for EEs are always up, but yea i noticed too that mostly of cannith ppl are mediocre: is hard to fill EE and difficult raids usually i have to shortman or solo, EN instead fill in few secs. And even when i fill sometimes i feel alone, is boring to read: "kill 67, Leamos 63" expecially coz i'm not so overpowered, no completionist, no shiradi no monkcher... , but some other times i find really good players and i enjoy the EE zerg a lot. Is just matter of luck i think.
    If i can give yu an advice, TR in a build able to solo EEs, put lfm up and accept anyone but don't babysit, if good ppl join yu will be happy, otherway yu will solo in a party of soulstones, usually noobs will not join anymore.
    Leamos --> Completionist + Epic Completionist

Arena PVP matchs are the only real end-game... still waiting that community will understand and let turbine to implement it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorpus View Post
    And there's a reason for that.

The vast majority of players on the server fall into the "highly mediocre or worse" category of skill level. Therefore, if one were to post for EE Stormhorns quests with the intention of accepting everyone, he/she would almost definitely end up with people who aren't capable of helping in that sort of content.

It's more efficient to gather your group of friends and/or guildies, because you know that they'll actually contribute.
    Um Ok.

However I just don't see much reason to run EE unless you want to. There just isn't enough reward for the effort.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Default Really?

It's more efficient to gather your group of friends and/or guildies, because you know that they'll actually contribute.
    Or pike at the entrance while you solo the quest..

Tho, I will rather take a piker who keeps linking questionable pictures in mumble, than extra scaling AND -10% x)
    steelrender-bowlhead-cement-noita-hurja-hiiri-clumsyzerg
    - a tribe called zerg - cannith -

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by psykoosi View Post
    Or pike at the entrance while you solo the quest..

Tho, I will rather take a piker who keeps linking questionable pictures in mumble, than extra scaling AND -10% x)
    There never is any question about the pictures that I link, they are quite self explanatory.

Fet's famous videos however......
    Last edited by Darknark; 02-11-2014 at 03:36 AM.
    Gordy - A Tribe Called Zerg - Cannith
    Agordmil - Agordmils - Byoh - Crocodylia - Schrödingers - MooseAlert - Zufallig - Mooselicker
    Solo ToD (Arcane) no pots preMotu

Community Member

The vast majority of players on the server fall into the "highly mediocre or worse" category of skill level. Therefore, if one were to post for EE Stormhorns quests with the intention of accepting everyone, he/she would almost definitely end up with people who aren't capable of helping in that sort of content.

People like this poster is why your server has a bad reputation and is dying. For those who haven't gotten sick of the dead LFM panel and moved to other servers, a purge is needed. You can reclaim your sever before it's down to like 12 remaining players who do nothing but fight with each other in an endless argument of who is the most uberzzz.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    People like this poster is why your server has a bad reputation and is dying. For those who haven't gotten sick of the dead LFM panel and moved to other servers, a purge is needed. You can reclaim your sever before it's down to like 12 remaining players who do nothing but fight with each other in an endless argument of who is the most uberzzz.
    Ah, Cannith is ok. Sadly lot of talk recently about WB is pulling the plug out shipping the game into maintenance mode, so, we won't die alone, your server will fall with us as well.

People like this poster is why your server has a bad reputation and is dying. For those who haven't gotten sick of the dead LFM panel and moved to other servers, a purge is needed.
    You rang?
    Cannith: Ortarr (leader of Killer Dwarfs) - Purge Bravely - Drunkungfu Master - Ortarrdo Son of Ortarr - *others*

I guess I'm the one destroying the server, all by myself. I should probably admit the error of my ways and start seeking out bads.

Steel, want to come do casual Tempest Spine loot runs with me once we get a full, balanced party of first lifers with less than 200 health apiece?
    Cannith: Capricorpus (triple all heroic/iconic/epic past lives, no stones) / Capiorcorpus / Capicorpus / Capricopus / Iconless the Hero

Community Member

I guess I'm the one destroying the server, all by myself. I should probably admit the error of my ways and start seeking out bads.

Steel, want to come do casual Tempest Spine loot runs with me once we get a full, balanced party of first lifers with less than 200 health apiece?
    Never said you are doing it all by yourself.

Epic Hard IS HARD
    PLZ HALP ME
    HOW DOES I EPIC HARD?!?!?!

Community Member

We play whatever we(friends/guild) want for that given day it usually does not matter because we are laughing most the time because above all else we came to have fun. We all work hard during the week so we keep it loose in game. OP find some great people to play alongside and it wont really matter, if not maybe a server change?( I know a lot of work) Good luck with it all.

Community Member

If you guys consider that a guild from Cannith server was the first to complete Epic Elite Fire and Thunder Peaks among all servers I'd Say it's definitely not an Epic hard server.
    It is not a pug friendly server though. Many players dont speak English very Well and so usually each guild runs questo and Raids in their own language without pugging at all.

p.s. After we successfully completed the raid (shortmanning) we posted the Lfm to Fill the empty spots and let4 puggers loot with us. One of the puggers was really kind and sweet and I added him in My Friend list
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    If you guys consider that a guild from Cannith server was the first to complete Epic Elite Fire and Thunder Peaks among all servers I'd Say it's definitely not an Epic hard server.
    It is not a pug friendly server though. Many players dont speak English very Well and so usually each guild runs questo and Raids in their own language without pugging at all.

p.s. After we successfully completed the raid (shortmanning) we posted the Lfm to Fill the empty spots and let4 puggers loot with us. One of the puggers was really kind and sweet and I added him in My Friend list
    Grats on your completion, and not to rain on your parade, but we completed Fire on Thunder Peak on Argo the day after the update went live...

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eak-Completion!

Tokun PDK 12 Monk/4 Paladin/4 Fighter (3x Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue/2x Bard, Barbarian PL)
    Tekllin Human 20 Sorc (3x Sorc, Wiz PL)
    Jadokis Purple Dragon Knight 18 Barbarian/1 Favored Soul/1 Fighter (3x Bard, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Rogue/2x Favored Soul/Heroic and Epic Completionist)
    Degenerate Matter

Which raids? EE VON5/6 happens all the time on Cannith. Just ran one last night: pure pug w/ no sweat. It depends on the players who join but groups upgrade to EE all the time when strong groups end up forming from the LFM board.
    -------------------
    Anatir the Wild Man - Pure Barbarian
    Baldornix Magnus - Paladin 1st Life, Bard 2nd Life
    Cannith

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast