Default Help with lesser mistake?

I made a mistake in starting the lesser reincarnation process. I allocated stat points incorrectly, but did not realize it until I began taking feats (and realized I missed the prerequisite stat value for a feat chain). I did not finish the process - the character is sitting at level 2.

Is there a way I can get a reset of some sort? Is there anything I can do other than purchase another lesser? (The in-game help system doesn't really, uhm, "help".)
    Been playing off and on since Beta
    currently: *Weekly* DDO hours played: 6-10
    on Thelanis
    between 5 actively played characters

Lightbulb

Um... this is Lammania... hearts do not cost RL $. Think you may be in the wrong thread.
    Orien: ~Erofen (28 Assassin Rogue) ~Erostorage (16 PM Wizard) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (24 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

If you're talking about Lammania, then you're most definitely out of luck, but just buy another heart and a reincarnation bypass and do it again.

If you're on a live server, then you're probably still out of luck. I don't think GM's help with these sort of issues. They'll tell you that you made a mistake and close the ticket. I might be wrong. You can always try, but you will probably have to get another LR heart yourself and redo your character again in a few days.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Oops - sorry. I did not realize this was in the Lamannia section - I was just happy to see a section devoted to reincarnation questions.

And - thanks for the suggestion, but I am hosed in another way. I did not realize that lesser reincarnation does not give you back your epic levels. I just wanted to respec so I could re-allocate STAT points form STR to DEX (for thief acrobat) - but instead I have completely broken my character - no longer playable with the regular group I play with . . .

Time to go rant somewhere else . . .
    Been playing off and on since Beta
    currently: *Weekly* DDO hours played: 6-10
    on Thelanis
    between 5 actively played characters

Quote Originally Posted by chrichton View Post
    Oops - sorry. I did not realize this was in the Lamannia section - I was just happy to see a section devoted to reincarnation questions.

And - thanks for the suggestion, but I am hosed in another way. I did not realize that lesser reincarnation does not give you back your epic levels. I just wanted to respec so I could re-allocate STAT points form STR to DEX (for thief acrobat) - but instead I have completely broken my character - no longer playable with the regular group I play with . . .

Time to go rant somewhere else . . .
    Lesser reincarnation should take you to whatever level you were before you reincarnated, including epic levels and destinies. If you've lost epic experience, definitely contact support about that. It's not intended.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen