Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Nobody likes USA because they are invading other countries and calling that bringing freedom.
    You’ve obviously never been to the USA.

As it stands right now, if I go to a shopping mall, I’m pretty much the only guy there who a) speaks English as his native language, and b) was born in this country. We don’t have to invade countries…they invade us, and we let them.

As for the freedom aspect, not only is this information provided in the past-tense, if you REALLY think that US and British are the only ones snooping in on these MMOs, you are seriously high. It doesn’t take a whole lot of effort to crack these chat and voice channels. Every major country has its own cyber snooping service. It’s just that the US and the Brits got pinched for doing it.

Now pardon me while I wrap my network cord in tin foil to prevent he Lizard Men of Alpha Centuri from picking up the stray electrons from my computer.

Also, the only thing better that could happen to this thread is if it was mysteriously locked by a hereto unknown entity claiming to be a Turbine employee...

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    You’ve obviously never been to the USA.

As it stands right now, if I go to a shopping mall, I’m pretty much the only guy there who a) speaks English as his native language, and b) was born in this country. We don’t have to invade countries…they invade us, and we let them.

As for the freedom aspect, not only is this information provided in the past-tense, if you REALLY think that US and British are the only ones snooping in on these MMOs, you are seriously high. It doesn’t take a whole lot of effort to crack these chat and voice channels. Every major country has its own cyber snooping service. It’s just that the US and the Brits got pinched for doing it.

Now pardon me while I wrap my network cord in tin foil to prevent he Lizard Men of Alpha Centuri from picking up the stray electrons from my computer.
    They keep you focused on war and terrorism so you dont pay attention to other things.
    I would never want to live in USA.

Only one comment regarding the thread title...

What do you mean, trying?
    Once upon a time, I was part of a team, and we saved some children. What have you done with your life?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123