Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleFooz View Post
    We know that for a lot of players, “complete” means more enhancement trees. We have goals to make more trees for specific classes - we just released the Eldritch Knight for example. While we’re trying to fix as many enhancement bugs as we can for each release, we’d like to make sure we take the time to create each enhancement tree correctly, so you’ll see the trees trickle out at a slower rate.
    To me, "complete" also means balance changes to never-used abilities, and overpowered abilities - this includes EDs and enhancement trees.

And, we’ve already started a similar process to crush Epic Destiny issues. There are multiple developers working on fixing the reported ED bugs, and we’re planning out how to finish out remaining trees for everyone to feel that the system is complete. Piloto has already made posts to poll the communities for ideas on the next ED.
    Just to touch on my first comment, that new tree is difficult to suggest for. You'll see from the feedback that due to whatever reason, you guys very rarely go back and make adjustments on already implemented abilities. Without modifying the US and EA trees, the new tree might end up being yet another homogenization of melee/casting abilities, and after we cap the new tree, might not even get used like the other 2.

This is key, and something you guys lose focus with in design: EE quests require focused character building to work well, and what works in EN and EH does not jive with 10k hp trash and 60 Reflex/Fort/Will save monsters. For example, The Judgement line in EA. On paper and in concept? Yeah it's cool. In the delivery? That ship sunk. Will you go back and look at it? It's been a year+, black ball points to never.

That's one example of many.

Simultaneously, we have a different team dedicated to treasure features. They’re currently focused on resolving the “ghostbane” issues. Some of you may already have seen DrOctothorpe’s posts on that topic. He and the rest of the treasure team are making changes to address as much player feedback as they can for patch and Update 21, and then they’ll move on to develop new treasure to go along with the new Update 21 content.
    I cannot stress this enough, just as I did in the Shadowfell beta forums on the Item Forum: You need your end game to be powerful named loot that drop at an uncommon-to-rare rate. A crafting mechanism works in tandem with this, as we fill out our necessary stat holes (augments work in a similar way). However you do this, whether it be trade-able or shard/scroll/seal system has no ultimate bearing, we will strive to achieve it.

One thing I will suggest though, is your seal/shard/scroll system had far more LFM groups running for obvious reasons:

- you had to run the quests more to get the final item than you do now
    - the final items were meaningful
    - you wanted more hands on your pull in the hopes they didn't need it and would put it up for roll
    - faster and more efficient with a party of 6
    - can't simply buy your item in the p2winhouse or from 6 -account-chest-pullers

Everything else looks good.

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Hi everyone, following ProducerRowan’s letter, it seems like an opportune time to re-introduce myself to the community. You probably already know a bit of me from the dungeons I’ve created: Partycrashers, the Delirium dungeons, Blockade Buster, Undermine, I Dream of Jeets, Schemes of the Enemy, and Belly of the Beast (proper credit should also go to Keeper and Enosity for the visuals they made.)
    Hi, Welcome.. Back somewhat.
    That's some quests that are fun ( at least for me )... Though Schemes has a tedious end fight.

I was lead of the content creation group while making some of those dungeons, but earlier this year I also became the lead of the design group as a whole.
    As lead, I work with Producers Rowan, Glin and Vyvyanne to figure out the strategies of who works on what and when. That’s a bit tricky, since we know that some players want nothing but content, while other players advocate new classes, or enhancements, etc. It helps that we have so many developers that are so proficient in their specialties – rather than having all the developers tripping over each other by working on the same thing, we’re organized into different teams to work on different features at once.
    Right now a lot of us wants :
    - Content, also known as more raids at end game, like 6-8 Raids that actually are worth doing ( Not Shade Ego Stroking things like Pain in the Navel. Things like VONs, Titan, ... )
    - Fixes, there's so many broken things right now that after each update the game is : what did they break this time ? Especially since what we see in Lammania is NOT what appears on live.
    - NO MORE SYSTEM CHANGE. There has been enough, there's been some that were definitely NOT wanted ( Enhancemnt crash, you could have just done a UI revamp that would have pleased everybody )
    - Full and complete rollback of the Ghostbane Item Update. Even after today it's not full (many prefixes were removed ) and not complete ( we can still get Ghostbaned by the Loot God )

So here are what the different teams are working on:

• Enhancements & Epic Destinies

• The developers who specialize on character advancement systems are concentrating on addressing the Enhancement issues that the community's submitted through the bug-tracker. There are currently developers spending all of their time addressing these bugs. Looking at the numbers of enhancement bugs we're fixing compared to what's coming in through the bug reports, we're hopeful that enhancements will soon reach a point where the vast majority of players feel it’s stable and complete.

• We know that for a lot of players, “complete” means more enhancement trees. We have goals to make more trees for specific classes - we just released the Eldritch Knight for example. While we’re trying to fix as many enhancement bugs as we can for each release, we’d like to make sure we take the time to create each enhancement tree correctly, so you’ll see the trees trickle out at a slower rate.

• And, we’ve already started a similar process to crush Epic Destiny issues. There are multiple developers working on fixing the reported ED bugs, and we’re planning out how to finish out remaining trees for everyone to feel that the system is complete. Piloto has already made posts to poll the communities for ideas on the next ED.
    Yeah, completing Enhancements Trees and Epic Destinies is a must.

• Treasure improvements

• Simultaneously, we have a different team dedicated to treasure features. They’re currently focused on resolving the “ghostbane” issues. Some of you may already have seen DrOctothorpe’s posts on that topic. He and the rest of the treasure team are making changes to address as much player feedback as they can for patch and Update 21, and then they’ll move on to develop new treasure to go along with the new Update 21 content.

• Some of the guys are overlapping with the character advancements team to look at the number of Commendations of Valor we’re giving out. We know that there are complaints that we’re giving out too few, and we’re working to address that. Some of what’s making it complex is that we want to give out the right number not only for the immediate short-term, but that it’ll stay the right number 6 months from now or 2 years from now.
    As I wrote above : To Deal with the Ghostbane Issue, you first need to do a full and complete rollback of the Ghostbaning of Items. Right now you have only done a partial one.
    Then you will be able to restart from the beginning and do it the right way.

• New dungeons

• Yes, we also have a whole separate team busily making brand new content too, as well as fixing bugs in old content. We know this is the bread & butter of DDO, so this is our largest team.
        BTW, I haven’t stopped working on new dungeons. I’m about to go back and put some more work into the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar. Working with Ed Greenwood has been a blast, and he’s certainly set an ambitious target. The Haunted Halls already has more gameplay than what I put in any of my previous dungeons and there’s still much more to go!
    Really we need RAIDS at LVL 28/30, quests are not enough...We need raids that have a replayability, that are not tedious, that have some appeal. The Best one in that domain is called the Shroud. It's varied enough that everytime it changes, it has something that appeals to players ( Greensteel crafting ) and it has a replayability ( collecting more UNBOUND components to make more items ).

What you should avoid while doing new raids :
    - Bound to Character components
    - Tedious Ego stroking raids like Caught in the Web
    - Raids with weak Named Items that can be surpassed by random loot.

Aside from the efforts going into those priorities, there is also planning and setup work going into the future features that ProducerRowan mentioned. Don’t worry, it’s not our intent to simply ignore systems such as Housing or Crafting either – we’ll get to those once we’re through with our current pushes with core features like Enhancements and Epic Destinies .

A final thing before I head back into dungeon work – we’re really trying to keep the flow of communication going. Over the next few weeks, developers from each of the disciplines will be talking about what’s happening in their particular specialties. This is to give the players the information you’re asking for, but it’s also to help the developers get the feedback they need to properly take DDO where everyone wants it to go!

- PurpleFooz
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Very nice with more communication I'm looking forward to hearing more details later on
    It's definitely an N-word.

A wonderful, positive, informative post. Thank you, Purplefooz.

I'm a big fan of your work (those are some of my favorite quests) but I'm an even bigger fan of sincere and honest communication. Keep up the good work!
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Hi everyone, following ProducerRowan’s letter, it seems like an opportune time to re-introduce myself to the community. You probably already know a bit of me from the dungeons I’ve created: Partycrashers, the Delirium dungeons, Blockade Buster, Undermine, I Dream of Jeets, Schemes of the Enemy, and Belly of the Beast (proper credit should also go to Keeper and Enosity for the visuals they made.)

I was lead of the content creation group while making some of those dungeons, but earlier this year I also became the lead of the design group as a whole.
    As lead, I work with Producers Rowan, Glin and Vyvyanne to figure out the strategies of who works on what and when. That’s a bit tricky, since we know that some players want nothing but content, while other players advocate new classes, or enhancements, etc. It helps that we have so many developers that are so proficient in their specialties – rather than having all the developers tripping over each other by working on the same thing, we’re organized into different teams to work on different features at once.
    Hello again and thanks for taking the time here!

[*]Enhancements & Epic Destinies

• The developers who specialize on character advancement systems are concentrating on addressing the Enhancement issues that the community's submitted through the bug-tracker. There are currently developers spending all of their time addressing these bugs. Looking at the numbers of enhancement bugs we're fixing compared to what's coming in through the bug reports, we're hopeful that enhancements will soon reach a point where the vast majority of players feel it’s stable and complete.

• We know that for a lot of players, “complete” means more enhancement trees. We have goals to make more trees for specific classes - we just released the Eldritch Knight for example. While we’re trying to fix as many enhancement bugs as we can for each release, we’d like to make sure we take the time to create each enhancement tree correctly, so you’ll see the trees trickle out at a slower rate.

• And, we’ve already started a similar process to crush Epic Destiny issues. There are multiple developers working on fixing the reported ED bugs, and we’re planning out how to finish out remaining trees for everyone to feel that the system is complete. Piloto has already made posts to poll the communities for ideas on the next ED.
    Everyone already wants more. If you can though, you might get more mileage balancing the ones that are already in the game but only dip-worthy.
    [*]Treasure improvements

• Simultaneously, we have a different team dedicated to treasure features. They’re currently focused on resolving the “ghostbane” issues. Some of you may already have seen DrOctothorpe’s posts on that topic. He and the rest of the treasure team are making changes to address as much player feedback as they can for patch and Update 21, and then they’ll move on to develop new treasure to go along with the new Update 21 content.

• Some of the guys are overlapping with the character advancements team to look at the number of Commendations of Valor we’re giving out. We know that there are complaints that we’re giving out too few, and we’re working to address that. Some of what’s making it complex is that we want to give out the right number not only for the immediate short-term, but that it’ll stay the right number 6 months from now or 2 years from now.
    Treasure update is good. You guys have heard enough about that though, so not going to pile-on ;-)

Good to hear about CoV; curious to see what happens.
    [*]New dungeons

• Yes, we also have a whole separate team busily making brand new content too, as well as fixing bugs in old content. We know this is the bread & butter of DDO, so this is our largest team.
      BTW, I haven’t stopped working on new dungeons. I’m about to go back and put some more work into the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar. Working with Ed Greenwood has been a blast, and he’s certainly set an ambitious target. The Haunted Halls already has more gameplay than what I put in any of my previous dungeons and there’s still much more to go!
    Quests like Partycrashers and Blockade Buster that can be solved differently, faster with different character mechanics are awesome. We need more of these. Much more like this, fewer with deus-ex-machina or "new unavoidable mechanics".

Aside from the efforts going into those priorities, there is also planning and setup work going into the future features that ProducerRowan mentioned. Don’t worry, it’s not our intent to simply ignore systems such as Housing or Crafting either – we’ll get to those once we’re through with our current pushes with core features like Enhancements and Epic Destinies .

A final thing before I head back into dungeon work – we’re really trying to keep the flow of communication going. Over the next few weeks, developers from each of the disciplines will be talking about what’s happening in their particular specialties. This is to give the players the information you’re asking for, but it’s also to help the developers get the feedback they need to properly take DDO where everyone wants it to go!

- PurpleFooz
    Thanks!
    Last edited by voodoogroves; 12-09-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

This make me so happy! It's so much easier to get excited about the game when you get to hear about what's going on behind the scenes.
    Being told the reasoning behind changes to the game, or explanations on why a suggestion by a player might work as well as he thought, helps me feel like you do care about and listen to the players, which makes me much for positive about this game that I love!

Thank you!

Community Member

[*]Treasure improvements

One thing that may have drowned under the ghostbane thing but, from some rudimentary analysis could be even more important, would be clickies.

Any number of worthwhile spell effects used to be found on various kinds of clickies that could be used by anyone. Since these are no longer dropping, the equivalent capability is very hard to find or, effectively, completely missing.

And I mean the various random loot accessories that'd cast, say, Heroism, Feather Fall, Remove Curse, Lesser Restoration, Divine Power, Expeditious Retreat... even Detect Secret Doors. (And a bunch of less useful effects too, but variety is fun.)

Oh well. Wonder what those 5/rest Divine Power goggles would be worth in the AH these days... or 3/rest Expeditious Retreat bracers (not selling those either, but anyway).

If it's been decided somewhere that these will not be happening any more on random loot, fine, but I do hope this is a carefully planned thing. After all, it again hits new players the hardest, you know, those who are farthest behind in the power curve anyway. Old players know where to farm for the named items with these effects anyway.
    No longer completely f2p as of November 2014. Father of 3 more DDO players so far (I do have more children than that).

Purplefooz I wanted to throw out a big playerbase complaint regarding the content development and that is epic monsters. There are too many mundane mobs on epic levels such as epic rats. The playerbase do not want to fight epic rats in epic content. Whether you are developing new epic dungeons or re-epicing old content what do you think about changing the epic mobs in some way to make them feel more epic.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Is it just me or did something totally fubar the formatting on this page?

There's a huge black box with Facebook, Twitter and Youtube across all the replies.
    Something got messed up in the formatting on my post apparently. Maybe the way I quoted the
    [List] text? I don't know. Cordovan went in and edited it to remove the problem, and I've gone back to re-edit in my replies, minus the obnoxious blanket over the whole page. No idea how that happened.

Oops.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Purplefooz I wanted to throw out a big playerbase complaint regarding the content development and that is epic monsters. There are too many mundane mobs on epic levels such as epic rats. The playerbase do not want to fight epic rats in epic content. Whether you are developing new epic dungeons or re-epicing old content what do you think about changing the epic mobs in some way to make them feel more epic.
    Agreed. Personally, I'd really like to see any quest updated from heroic to epic get at least some remodeling done to differentiate the two. It doesn't have to be a lot, but some is really necessary.

• Chains of Flame received some new, dangerous traps, and had a couple of air elementals stuck in some nasty places (on narrow bridges overlooking long drops to lava).
    • Wiz-King got Hex Wraiths added in one hallways, and in the fight with Raiyum.
    • A Small Problem has a much more serious fight at the end of it.
    • The beholders in The Prisoner (Von 2) get some Tharaskh hounds as teammates.

There really isn't enough of this (and even these are mostly fairly minor). Simply slapping an epic template on the creatures, traps and XP is incredibly lazy, and while it does give us some expanded options late in the game, it's really not very satisfying. Now, on some less frequently played heroic quests (like the 3BC stuff, I guess) it may not be such an issue, since we aren't hitting it regularly when TRing (at least I'm not), but you should still really be updating these.

You went to the trouble of updating the story arc in Return to Gianthold, with some new NPCs, changed the population of the explorer zone, replaced the explorer points with the "journals" set in different locations, moved the named monster spawns, made a change to the middle of Gianthold Tor, and created a new raid. That was all great! But then you didn't make any changes to the quests themselves! The traps are all in the same places. The puzzles are all the same. The monsters are all unchanged. Disappointing, even if the quests were, and remain, enjoyable to play through.

Epic rats, dogs, wolves, etc... are plain stupid. Replace them with something else. If you don't have something that you feel is in-theme, pull some more monsters out of the paper material that you haven't utilized yet.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Once the bugs and such are hammered out, ideally your team here would lay out a projected plan to the community for future Enhancement Trees/Epic Destinies, get feedback, and then make a slow but continuous stream of new trees/spheres. Making new content here, new classes, and new spells would be great too. Where is Evard's Black Tentacles? I know you have the animation from the DeGenev Brothers illusion show! Providing new character options will keep people playing the game longer. Appeal to the character builders here and they will stick with the game.

• Treasure improvements

Please add new raid loot to the upcoming raids that will give those who like to itemize something to strive for. Right now, striving for random loot is not nearly as fun as something named. It is great that random is the new end items and that a lot of the random items can outpace everything else in the game, but alot of that is just better stats, not fun and unique stuff. Upgradable and customizable raid loot should really be the holy grail for the end game. Appeal to the loot monkeys here (I'm mainly a loot monkey with altitis). I saw the talk of intelligent or sentient items in the other dev post or something like greensteel version 2. You know why greensteel was insanely popular? It was customizable, had unique and awe inspiring effects (lightning strike is still sweet), could be put all over your gear slots, and had a crafting system that allowed you to trade with others for ingredients you needed. If this team builds a flexible system similar to greensteel (think all weapon types, think all armor types, think most if not all accessory slots, quiver/returning ammunition too!) they will have a winner that will keep the playerbase playing the game and enjoying the game because they can make what they want for their particular build. This game is all about playing how you want to play, embrace that. Of course, this all relies on the raid being fun and accessible as well...

• New dungeons

For all the hype building up to the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar and the changes to secret door detection for it, please don't make this quest basically inaccessible to those parties without a rogue/arti/spotter. I've never played this module, so I'm guessing hidden things are a major part of it, but please don't make this quest an insane spot fest. I say this as someone who usually has a spotter in the party too. Secret stuff is fun for the first run, but quickly becomes old as everyone figures out where to go and sends the spotter to do their thing. It is a short lasting shtick. I'm hoping there will at least be some level of randomness in this quest too to keep the party on their toes. Appeal to those who crave new content here.

I'm looking very much forward to the new raids, this game has lost a lot of the "traditional" end game content in favor of the reincarnation cycle. I'm not terribly huge on reincarnation because I like my character to keep all the sweet abilities they built up! Let me use them on big baddies in a raid that challenges me and my guild/pug/etc. On the topic of the upcoming raid, as I stated above, please please please make it accessible!!! This is a major factor in the longevity of a raid. If the raid group has to run through the Stormhorns for 45 minutes getting to the raid, it will be dropped like an ugly baby. I know you are all proud of the largest explorer area and I'm sure that appeals to many of the explorer type characters, but if you don't have a fast travel (ala Tower of Despair) it will just become painful and it will kill the raiding scene for it. Look at unpopular raids such as Lord of Blades/Master Artificer, some of their unpopularity is due to the effort required to get there. Caught in the Web (its story issues aside, don't make me the sidekick) and Fall of Truth have been good at getting the raid group out there and having fun (or recovering from wipes quickly), so I'm hoping the dev team recognizes this and continues the trend of accessibility.

Also, please no epic 3 barrel cove. I've been playing the game since it came out and have never liked the area. I know of many other players who feel the same. If you are going to epic something, I'd rather have classics like... oh, I don't know, Epic Kobold Assault. Epic Waterworks/STK. Epic Stormcleave. Epic Delera's chain. Heck, Epic Shavarath, at least that would make sense as end game monsters.

- PurpleFooz
    Responses above in red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin
    I've never seen someone at a tabletop game say "I jump up on the wall until I get stuck in a spot where I can hit the giant but he can't hit me back for no apparent reason."

Quote Originally Posted by StoptheRock View Post
    By the way, is Feather of Sun still around there?
    Wondering that too. He's either been really quiet or is no longer around because of this.
    Orien
    | Klorox | Suppressor | Vellien | Knost | & more |
    ~ Youtube ~ DDO Adventures ~

I’ve created: the Delirium dungeons, Blockade Buster, Undermine, and Belly of the Beast

- PurpleFooz
    So... You're the one.

I now have all I need to plot my revenge.

[*]Treasure improvements
    o treasure features. They’re currently focused on resolving the “ghostbane” issues. Some of you may already have seen DrOctothorpe’s posts on that topic. He and the rest of the treasure team are making changes to address as much player feedback as they can for patch and Update 21, and then they’ll move on to develop new treasure to go along with the new Update 21 content.

[*]Some of the guys are overlapping with the character advancements team to look at the number of Commendations of Valor we’re giving out. We know that there are complaints that we’re giving out too few, and we’re working to address that. Some of what’s making it complex is that we want to give out the right number not only for the immediate short-term, but that it’ll stay the right number 6 months from now or 2 years from now.
    - PurpleFooz
    I have to second the Named loot being not useful at all, the only useful named loot anymore is from Titan or (CITW but everyone has that now). Titan is bugged and you cant complete it, even though the drop rate on the loot is horrible anyway. Where is Epic Titan? I thought we were promised that to be next?
    Silly Rabbit, ADD is not just for kids
    Kobolds are the goats of DDO!

• And, we’ve already started a similar process to crush Epic Destiny issues.
    Wow you hired Axer?!?

Community Member

I’ve created: Partycrashers, the Delirium dungeons, Blockade Buster, Undermine, I Dream of Jeets, Schemes of the Enemy, and Belly of the Beast
    Wow, absolutely some of my favorite content. Thank you, sir. Very excited to hear you are working on "Haunted Halls", I look forward to it's release now with a great sense of excitement.

As Lead Designer, please infuse all of your dungeon creating teams with a bit of your own brilliance. Let's try to avoid the tedium of mass MOBs in shadowfell. Although if y'all lowered the CRs a bit for the non-epic type mobs, that might be nice. It is kinda epic to wade through a sea of enemies, smiting them right and left, not so epic being dragged down by a bunch of criminals not powerful enough to avoid prison in the first place.

Also good to hear we might get some of the absolutely broken things in enhancements fixed, like the Pally KoTC capstone and vigor of life, along with some of the ED stuff, like some of the broken epic moments (US and EA, I'm looking at you!). I'm hoping that means that the racial PREs will be added also.

Keep up the good work!

• Treasure improvements

• New dungeons

- PurpleFooz

Thank you. +1

Good to hear, please pay attention to all the good ideas people have come up with in this (and many other) thread(s).

Since you're dead set on 3BC, can you fix the stupidety of EE settings? i would like to see something else then monchkers or shiradi sorcs in there. Other classes belong there too. It doesn't have to be easy, people should still be geared to the teeth and prepared, not to mention being skilled in playing said class.

Another point is gear, we would like to see some worthwhille 2hf gear, farming von 5/6 for the (0.00000001% droprate) esos shard is boring many to tears.

It's been years, get over it, make us better stuff, please.

Also: more original eberon content please, brothers of the forge was awesome, more of that!!!
    Last edited by lyrecono; 12-10-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Community Member

Thumbs up

Talk talk talk
    Ok, I'm more of a "let's see what these guys can do and give my opinion afterwards" guy. So I will not enter in the discussion about what you said

I just came here to, 1st) congratulate you for the nice promotion, and the nice dungeons you've designed so far, and 2nd) to give voice to my approval of the new communication attitude, that gives us a feeling that you care about us, even if that's not true!

Hope to see you around

That’s a bit tricky, since we know that some players want nothing but content, while other players advocate new classes, or enhancements, etc.
    How many teams are working on increasing BtC space?
    My main toon is collecting dust for like 2 years now.
    Actually, none of my toons has a future because of way too limited BtC space.
    Last edited by TheRobai; 12-10-2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: typo

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast