This is key, and something you guys lose focus with in design: EE quests require focused character building to work well, and what works in EN and EH does not jive with 10k hp trash and 60 Reflex/Fort/Will save monsters. For example, The Judgement line in EA. On paper and in concept? Yeah it's cool. In the delivery? That ship sunk. Will you go back and look at it? It's been a year+, black ball points to never.
That's one example of many.
One thing I will suggest though, is your seal/shard/scroll system had far more LFM groups running for obvious reasons:
- you had to run the quests more to get the final item than you do now
- the final items were meaningful
- you wanted more hands on your pull in the hopes they didn't need it and would put it up for roll
- faster and more efficient with a party of 6
- can't simply buy your item in the p2winhouse or from 6 -account-chest-pullers
Everything else looks good.