Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Blue snow again?

Not only am I stuck in loading screens (Cannith), everything Eveningstar is blue just like last year. It even seems more blue, and it's a pain to look at my screen for a longer time.

Why didn't you fix the blue snow Turbine? Snow is white. Not blue. Remove the blue filter please, it looks like I put the color temperature on my monitor to "cold".

On no...not snowy eveningstar again..

Lemme guess...still warm, sunny and green on the other side of the wall in the Kings Forest?

Gah, I hated that. And then they left it in place until something like June.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

I still haven't recovered from being sick of it from last year. well... earlier this year I mean. What the heck Turbine? Estar somewhere north of 60? Give us a break on the snow in there would you? And the blue, the blue, it's mind numbing. Turn it down, break it up with some evergreens, make paths, haybales, something to break up all that blue. And yes, scaling that mess more into the white zone would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

The good thing is: all the chars i'd like to play are now stuck and I can't log in to see that blue.

We can haz a Blue naow...

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

The blue comes from Drow underdark pee.

Don't eat the blue snow.

/wrists

lol now i have this stuck in my head

The Arms Of Orien
    Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin Burfoot
    In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by kned225 View Post
    On no...not snowy eveningstar again..

Lemme guess...still warm, sunny and green on the other side of the wall in the Kings Forest?
    Shh...they'll add the horrible blue to the forest!

Yeah "everyone knows snow is blue". Though with Turbine in a place that actually gets snow every year, they should know better.. but nope apparently they are as clueless as the LA based movie producers who at least have the excuse of not seeing much snow....

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by luvirini View Post
    Yeah "everyone knows snow is blue". Though with Turbine in a place that actually gets snow every year, they should know better.. but nope apparently they are as clueless as the LA based movie producers who at least have the excuse of not seeing much snow....
    My problem isn't that the snow is blue (which of course it shouldn't be), but that the terrible blue tint is over everything. I wonder if there is one person behind both the blue tint over everything in Eveningstar and the purple tint that covers everything in the Shadowfell stuff. Maybe that one person thinks this is a really good idea and that's why they did it twice now. Someone please tell them that its not a good idea and it just gives people a headache. I personally would love it to go away and never seen anything like it again.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Default My other answer:

It is blue because of H30, instead of h20, it is the element that allows Us: to be able, to smell the air after a Storm. After a lot of lightning! DDO's universe is a different Universe than our Own, so it has different colors based on what we see as white snow and what we see in Eveningstar as H30 infused snow. In our Universe H30 diffuses after about an hour, but in Eveninstar it is persistent.

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    It is blue because of H30, instead of h20, it is the element that allows Us: to be able, to smell the air after a Storm. After a lot of lightning! DDO's universe is a different Universe than our Own, so it has different colors based on what we see as white snow and what we see in Eveningstar as H30 infused snow. In our Universe H30 diffuses after about an hour, but in Eveninstar it is persistent.
    H3O is Hydrogen Peroxide. O3 is Ozone, which is what you smell after lightning storms.

3 percent. What we put on our wounds to clean and then dry before dressing.

Right! Face palm.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    H3O is Hydrogen Peroxide. O3 is Ozone, which is what you smell after lightning storms.
    This is why the snow is blue.

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

I don't care why the snow is blue. Make it go away... it's horrible.
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Community Member RavenStormclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    Actually hydrogen peroxide is H2O2

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Wow. I just went to Estar first time since monday, and wow does that village have a serious case of The Blues! If it wasn't that everything on Eberron is just fine, I'd have sworn my graphics card was busy dying or something. CAn't bug report it ingame as that feature is bugged for me, so here's to hoping that's what the tuesday patch is for!

Greetz,
    Red Orm

The peoples at turbine like blue, blue snow, blue hair, reminds me of that song........Im blue dadadi..............or whatever damn annoying song about everything being blue...............arrrgggg now its in my head!!! Get it out!!!!

Lol was gong to link it but I see someone beat me to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast