Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ok I think that means the same time we normally met for me due to my province not having daylight savings time. I am flexible with when we meet. I can go an hour either way.

Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be able to play tonight. Me and my GF drove down to Mammoth Cave National Park in Kentucky today, and I was going to meet with you guys at the normal time after we got to the hotel. Only problem is I forgot my headset and mouse, so I can't really play DDO on my laptop. I guess you can do things if you want since you'll have 5 out of 6, but it might ruin the RP atmosphere a little. I suggest a "one-off" quest or two if you do meet to avoid any quest lines with long stories I;d have to enter in the middle of.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancisP.Fancypants View Post
    The best PVP in this game happens in the forums. Usually when someone brings up the need for more PVP.

Some thoughts after last night -

It may be that our playstyle (no AH, no ship buffs, no spoilers) isn't going to work with running quests on elite at level. There are, however, lots of quests, and if we'd rather run lower level things (WW, STK, & Tangleroot are all chains we haven't done yet and could almost certainly do on elite) than drop down to Hard difficulty, that might be worth considering. I'm fine either way, just think it might be best to do one or the other to keep things more fun and less frustrating

Anyone else have any thoughts/preferences/comments?

Default Might be getting on late tonight

Bhurdon and Ayaw may be late tonight. We are dropping by a going away party for a co-worker/friend prior to putting the kid to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Some thoughts after last night -

It may be that our playstyle (no AH, no ship buffs, no spoilers) isn't going to work with running quests on elite at level. There are, however, lots of quests, and if we'd rather run lower level things (WW, STK, & Tangleroot are all chains we haven't done yet and could almost certainly do on elite) than drop down to Hard difficulty, that might be worth considering. I'm fine either way, just think it might be best to do one or the other to keep things more fun and less frustrating

Anyone else have any thoughts/preferences/comments?
    That may be wise for certain quests; I honestly rarely ran quests on elite when leveling other characters, so my experience with the jump in difficulty is minimal. If anyone has run the quests on elite before and think they can give an assessment of the difficulty of the quest as compared to the group conditions, they may do so.
    The best PVP in this game happens in the forums. Usually when someone brings up the need for more PVP.

Since I have an extremely full plate this weekend and have to figure out how to fit all my homework in too, I've decided it's best to call of tonight and mostr likely next Monday night as well. Make sure to post whatever adventures you guys decide to do in the thread for me; might try to level back up in my spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishcatch22 View Post
    Since I have an extremely full plate this weekend and have to figure out how to fit all my homework in too, I've decided it's best to call of tonight and mostr likely next Monday night as well. Make sure to post whatever adventures you guys decide to do in the thread for me; might try to level back up in my spare time.
    Since we had Bhurdon with us, we decided to go back and get some of the free quests we'd skipped done, so we ran Bonebite Hideout & Waterworks. That put us over halfway through level 6.

Default Working out of town.

Sorry guys. I just got back to the hotel. Working out of town again and was late getting on. Looks like I missed Cy and Jae by a minute.

Sorry for missing last week, I got wrapped up in Finals week. I'm out of school now, so I have plenty of time to catch up to you guys. What have you guys been running without me?

Community Member

Apologies for missing tonight's session. I had to my my computer and it took longer than I expected to get everything hooked up again.

Cyr

Alright guys, since its the week before we move and we have numerous preparations to make, I've decided its best to miss today's session and possibly next week's as well, though if I can get internet while we're on the road I will come. If the couple isn't back in two weeks, we'll open up recruiting and bump this thread regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishcatch22 View Post
    Alright guys, since its the week before we move and we have numerous preparations to make, I've decided its best to miss today's session and possibly next week's as well, though if I can get internet while we're on the road I will come. If the couple isn't back in two weeks, we'll open up recruiting and bump this thread regularly.
    OK, looks like we're not meeting tonight, guess we'll decide later about next week. Cyrilath, the 3 of us did some exploring in 3-Barrel Cove last week, if you wanted to do any catching up (Tirana's getting close to level 8 now).

Hi sorry I didn't make it last week. Ended up having to work late. I have today off so should be on.

Sorry for not reporting my absence on Monday; I went to the orientation event of my new college in Washington and the event/driving home took longer than I planned.

Just to note, we are looking for 2 more players for our RP static group. We already have a pretty well-balanced team, so applicants can be most classes. Our current lineup is Monk, Wizard, Artificer, and Cleric.

Just to let you guys know, I likely won't be coming today. I have an unplanned chore to do today involving my aquarium (Won't bore you with the arcane details, but in involves keeping my filter working properly) and I can't really fit it in until the evening. Since the Petco with the reagent I need is halfway across town with solid 30 mph (about 50 kph for our Canadians) city driving all the way in rush-hour conditions, I doubt I'll be able to finish the chore before our usual playtime. I still may be able to, but just letting you know in case I can't. There's no north-south interstate in this city for some godforsaken reason, so any chore involving going to the north side takes an absurdly long time.

Just an update on Tirana's Search issues - found a +7 search item on the broker, so no need to bend the no-AH rule for that. +7 should hold her for a while. See you all Tueasday, I hope.

I am trying to get on but game is updating. I'll be there soon as I can.

don't think I'm gonna make it tonight; I was literally the last one out of the lab and just got home; still need to eat dinner and do some other things and its only 20 minutes till the group starts. haven't eaten in like 12 hours...

Time is changing this weekend for those of us in Daylight Savings land - Will we be meeting at 9 eastern time this Monday, or 10? (6 or 7 Pacific time)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast