Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Community Member krimsonrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    661

    Default OMG My back just went out!

    Or.
    I suffer from migraines and one just kicked in while fighting Velah EE.
    That's how I try to look at lag. My toon went all the way to the end of the quest and during the fight with the boss his hay fever kicked in and he caught a sneezing fit. Of course it proved fatal. He was in a boss fight after all.

    But here's the problem. It's pretty obvious. Whenever there's a festival the week before is plagued with these issues while you guys make your preparations I guess.

    Thursday, Friday... meh. I just logged off and left it alone. But today is Saturday. Give us a break willya? leave things be. Do all of that tech stuff monday during downtime.

  2. #2
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    When my back goes out I just tell people to hjeal meh. it works.

  3. #3
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Say again, think I got some crazy in my ear...

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  4. #4
    Community Member krimsonrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Today alone, I've failed a von3 solo 3 times entirely due to lag. The kind that lasts 5+ minutes and disconnects you after the long wait. Or the one where you rubberband for eternity. Oh and the one where you impersonate a perpetual crucifiction. Floating in the air hands outstretched until you suddenly appear on the ground dead somehow.
    That's enough to make anyone turn off the game and call it a day.

  5. #5
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krimsonrane View Post
    Today alone, I've failed a von3 solo 3 times entirely due to lag. The kind that lasts 5+ minutes and disconnects you after the long wait. Or the one where you rubberband for eternity. Oh and the one where you impersonate a perpetual crucifiction. Floating in the air hands outstretched until you suddenly appear on the ground dead somehow.
    That's enough to make anyone turn off the game and call it a day.
    welcome to DDO, events are just so joyful!!!

  6. #6
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Say again, think I got some crazy in my ear...
    did you put something that dropped in IQ in there?


    It was the last straw for him............it broke the camels back.

  7. #7
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    did you put something that dropped in IQ in there?


    It was the last straw for him............it broke the camels back.
    Might explain why the toaster is talking to me....


    Anyways, OP, is your provider Time Warner by chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  8. #8
    Community Member krimsonrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Might explain why the toaster is talking to me....


    Anyways, OP, is your provider Time Warner by chance?
    Bingo.

  9. #9
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krimsonrane View Post
    Bingo.
    Time Warner is having widespread issues at the moment.

    There is your problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  10. #10
    Community Member krimsonrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Time Warner is having widespread issues at the moment.

    There is your problem.
    Yea. The perfect storm.

  11. #11
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krimsonrane View Post
    Yea. The perfect storm.
    Only thing you can do is wait it out and hope they fix it soon.

    They being Time Warner.

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload