Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Scheduled Server Downtime: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) Monday, December 9th

UPDATE: The worlds have reopened, and we'll see you in-game!

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Monday, December 9th from 7:00 - 10:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon! Patch notes will be available during the downtime.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 12-09-2013 at 09:14 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

This is for Update 20 Patch 1.
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Will this fix the connection issues Jerry
    Proud Officer of Eternal Faith!
    Any Icu toon ( to many to list )

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICU View Post
    Will this fix the connection issues Jerry
    Maybe since 99% of all connection issues are maintenance cleared, and a patch includes maintenance as well.

Woohoo! Thank you

Question: will this include Feather's promise about spell focus augments stacking with the enchantment bonus to specific spell focus items?

1st - thank you Cordovan for noticing us some time in advance (3days! ) and for sharing the information that this is 20.1 patch. This has not worked that fine in the past.
    2nd - any information already on how much of the lam patch notes do apply as well for the main game servers patch?
    3rd - any information on when the new weapon suffix and prefix systems will be made available vor Cannith crafting if ever? Or can we forget Canith crafting at all?

Default Will this fix...

...the crazy crits for energy spells that E TR arcanes are abusing at the moment? This has been good in a way, but when EE's feel like casual epics, it really isn't much fun.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Maybe since 99% of all connection issues are maintenance cleared, and a patch includes maintenance as well.
    I sincerely hope that this doesn't mean that I will have to wait till monday to finally be able to log into the game again...

Community Member LucasMacKinnon's Avatar

I looked on the Lamania patch page. No where does it mention anything about the song of the dead and song of the makers. These songs still don't work on epic monsters of those types. Thank you for completely ignoring bug reports that have been sent in. And also completely ignoring people that have been asking for even the slightest acknowledgement that there is a problem. How thoroughly did any of the devs or qa people test the song of the dead and makers. I personally tested it pretty thoroughly sent in a very detailed bug report with multiple screen shots. Yet it's still not on the known issue list, or even mentioned. Sorry but i'm not just going to fade away and let the elephant in the room run rampant. Please look into these songs. I miss playing my epic bard and being able to crowd control undead in epic elite content.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    1st - thank you Cordovan for noticing us some time in advance (3days! ) and for sharing the information that this is 20.1 patch. This has not worked that fine in the past.
    2nd - any information already on how much of the lam patch notes do apply as well for the main game servers patch?
    3rd - any information on when the new weapon suffix and prefix systems will be made available vor Cannith crafting if ever? Or can we forget Canith crafting at all?
    Thanks! The U20p1 Lamannia release notes have a bit of U20 stuff still in them, but in regard to the new things in the notes, it is essentially what you'll see some Monday. We are well aware that folks would like to see new recipes in the Cannith Crafting system, but at this time I do not have an ETA on when that system will get additional development attention.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasMacKinnon View Post
    I looked on the Lamania patch page. No where does it mention anything about the song of the dead and song of the makers. These songs still don't work on epic monsters of those types. Thank you for completely ignoring bug reports that have been sent in. And also completely ignoring people that have been asking for even the slightest acknowledgement that there is a problem. How thoroughly did any of the devs or qa people test the song of the dead and makers. I personally tested it pretty thoroughly sent in a very detailed bug report with multiple screen shots. Yet it's still not on the known issue list, or even mentioned. Sorry but i'm not just going to fade away and let the elephant in the room run rampant. Please look into these songs. I miss playing my epic bard and being able to crowd control undead in epic elite content.
    I will look into the status of this bug on Monday, but I am sure that bug reports are not being ignored. I'll look to add this to the Known Issues list pending a fix once I have a better understanding of what the issue is, and its current status, on Monday.
    Join us on Twitch!

Thanks! The U20p1 Lamannia release notes have a bit of U20 stuff still in them, but in regard to the new things in the notes, it is essentially what you'll see some Monday. We are well aware that folks would like to see new recipes in the Cannith Crafting system, but at this time I do not have an ETA on when that system will get additional development attention.

I will look into the status of this bug on Monday, but I am sure that bug reports are not being ignored. I'll look to add this to the Known Issues list pending a fix once I have a better understanding of what the issue is, and its current status, on Monday.
    Can you PLEASE look into Shuriken as well?

...but I am sure that bug reports are not being ignored. .
    Seriously? One of many bugs I reported that I still know for sure is not working goes back to the ED system. Echoes of Ancestors Shiradi does not grant any boost to attack speed. When at 0% ranged attack speed shown in my character sheet (no ranged attack speed items equipped), I turn on the stance and still have a big fat 0%. This was reported in the forums as well and nothing. No responses, of course not added to the known bug list... Nothing. -Dance of flowers does not apply to bows even with Zen Archery. Lot's of conflicting reports, but I literally just tested it while typing this and there is no bonus at all for bows. Same character shows a bonus to handwraps.There are other I think are still not working right, like executioners shot, that I simply gave up on and have not tried in a while.So, maybe someone read the bug report, but not having any fixes for years is pretty much ignoring it.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Community Member

Throw some Astral Shard involvement into cannith crafting and I bet it'll get some attention real fast.. can you sense my bitterness? I'd love to see some of the new prefixes/suffixes for cannith crafting.. WAY more then another fluff display of nonsense or astral shard moneygrab.
    Zaphear(Completionist), Lugziurious, Lugzmeat Shield, Lugzii, Lugziii, Lugzsing Measong - De Profundis

Community Member

Are the release notes available yet? Couldn't find them.

Community Member

Scheduled Server Downtime: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) Monday, December 9th

shouldnt it be (+5GMT) if its EST your using ???
    just asking coz its only a lil error, but when fixing issues, the lil errors make big booboo's

Merry Xmas everyone

Default 20.1 Release notes

I have tried to find the elusive release notes that were promised while the servers are down, or am I just not seeing them????

Default release notes never there during downtime

[QUOTE=Cordovan;5190747]The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Monday, December 9th from 7:00 - 10:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon! Patch notes will be available during the downtime

i never seem to be able to find the release notes until AFTER the downtime.why do you always say notes will be available DURING the downtime? when they never are.am i looking in the wrong place? i.e. the release notes section.or are they on your facebook page? i dont use facebook. are they on your twitter page? i dont use twitter.i saw something about the notes will have some of lammania stuff but no reference to what.i dont give a hoot about lammania i pay to play on live. that is what i want to know.is this hard to understand?
    "The fat man knoweth not what the thin man thinketh"

Join us on Twitch!

thankyou for the link.at the risk of seeming ungrateful wouldnt it be better to put the link in the release notes section of the forums? and i wonder if i had not posted would there be any link at all? i hope you can understand the frustration and i am not alone here. so can you tell me how to navigate to downtime release notes in future? that way i wont get snotty with you again. cheers.
    "The fat man knoweth not what the thin man thinketh"

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnWoody View Post
    Scheduled Server Downtime: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) Monday, December 9th

shouldnt it be (+5GMT) if its EST your using ???
    just asking coz its only a lil error, but when fixing issues, the lil errors make big booboo's

Merry Xmas everyone
    EST is -5 "from" GMT. Might just be the way it was worded that was confusing.

When it is noon GMT, it is 7AM EST.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast