Default PDK Greater Oversword - 500 Favor - No Reward Contrived Yet?

Battlemaster Dint: You have grown exceedingly strong. We have not yet devised a reward befitting of someone of your accomplishments. Speak with me at a later time, when such a prize has been contrived.

So when are we going to get a reward here? Anyone ideas floating about for what it should be? Im thinking remote guild ship portal clickie.
    Argonnessen - Glibb Bonefish, Lev 28 pure Elf Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by schelsullivan View Post
    Battlemaster Dint: You have grown exceedingly strong. We have not yet devised a reward befitting of someone of your accomplishments. Speak with me at a later time, when such a prize has been contrived.

So when are we going to get a reward here? Anyone ideas floating about for what it should be? Im thinking remote guild ship portal clickie.
    Or something better.

How about a bonus feat a la Agents of Argonesson or Coin Lords like Purple Dragon Training: You have learned the defensive and protective skills of the Purple Dragon Knights in exchange for your heroic efforts. You receive +5 PRR and +5% healing amplification. Not game breaking, but worth the effort for any endgame toon.

Community Member

I don't foresee this Favor ever providing a reward. I see it sitting empty, much like the Twelve favor at 250 tier has never been given anything.

I don't know what's worse, these favor that provide nothing or the unachievable House P Favor to unlock Reckard Sorl that's been waiting for us for over 3 1/2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    I don't foresee this Favor ever providing a reward. I see it sitting empty, much like the Twelve favor at 250 tier has never been given anything.

I don't know what's worse, these favor that provide nothing or the unachievable House P Favor to unlock Reckard Sorl that's been waiting for us for over 3 1/2 years.
    The Reckard Sorl is a lie!

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Desonde View Post
    The Reckard Sorl is a lie!
    Reckard Sorl is people!! IT'S PEOPLE!!

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post

I think it's the fact that they added a 5k favor reward with U19, if I recall correctly, and with U20 they only gave us 54 favor... when we're 72 favor away.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habreno View Post
    I think it's the fact that they added a 5k favor reward with U19, if I recall correctly, and with U20 they only gave us 54 favor... when we're 72 favor away.
    probably because their next pack will take us over it, the 2 quests in u20 were probably just to hold us over, and didnt take much time to develop. (sable was said to only take a few weeks to create, and nothing new was created to make it except for the skin for the lions in the maze was created. not sure about brothers since I haven't ran it yet... not too solo friendly)

Community Member

Maybe they are waiting until the level 30 update since the greater oversword reward will be too powerful.