Hopefully we can hammer out some good daily circuits to run on multiple characters.
With heart seeds coming, I'm thinking the best way to farm epic/iconic hearts will be with a stable of epic characters. I could envision having 6 epic characters doing a "100 valor dash" each day to get the full 42 heart seeds in a week. For the more hardcore, have 7 characters race to 300 valor each day to get your epic heart in 2 days. *swoon*
If you're doing the same circuit on multiple alts, running time will have to be factored in. Impossible Demands is not a 30-45 second completion; from the time you use the Key to the City to the time you actually collect the comms is likely going to be at least 5 minutes. That just means that quests right next to each other get a bit of a boost in attractiveness.
Here are the design goals I'm curious about:
- One circuit should be no more than one set of ship buffs, so one hour tops start to finish
- What's the fastest way to get 100 comms for top end players?
- What's the fastest way to get 200 comms for top end players?
- What's the fastest/easiest way to get 100 comms for mediocre players? Mostly EH with easy EEs included.
- What's the fastest/easiest way to get 100 comms for weak players? EH only.
- Mention if group vs solo matters
What can we come up with?
EDIT: Note that you wouldn't normally need the full 42 seeds. Just getting to level 28 will net you around 1500-2000 valor just running normally, so around a third of the way there to start with. However, if you had a 28 at cap when U20 went live, or maybe used an Otto's Box and xp pots, you may be under 1000 comms when you hit cap so a bunch of seed runs would be the way to go.