Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Default Flametouched Iron Light Maces....I want to BUY

I'd like to buy 3 Flametouched Iron light maces. My offer is 20k plat per mace.

Please send private mail to my forum account or ingame mail to Sheolah, ty
    Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbed_Servant View Post
    I'd like to buy 3 Flametouched Iron light maces. My offer is 20k plat per mace.

Please send private mail to my forum account or ingame mail to Sheolah, ty
    Annnyyyy body?
    Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr

if you dont find any, either here or on AH/vendors, then you could go to a chronoscope, and after you`re done with the 1st battle, get inside the rusty nail tavern. there`s a vendor who sells flametouched weapons (that can be deconstructed). i`m not 100% sure if he has light maces though. and they are just +1[w], but they may be a quick and cheap solution.
    Argo: Aldagor, Lenayaa, Ritsard, Blackbaron, Redfuryy, Asaske, Xyccon {Trolls Lair}

Quote Originally Posted by Acaios View Post
    if you dont find any, either here or on AH/vendors, then you could go to a chronoscope, and after you`re done with the 1st battle, get inside the rusty nail tavern. there`s a vendor who sells flametouched weapons (that can be deconstructed). i`m not 100% sure if he has light maces though. and they are just +1[w], but they may be a quick and cheap solution.
    TY for your efforts on my behalf. I've checked the Chronoscope Flametouched Weapons vendor and these are the weapons he sells:
    Bastard Sword : Battle Axe : Dagger : Great Axe : Great Sword : Heavy Mace : Long Sword : Rapier : Scimitar : Short Sword

So....I'm still looking to buy Light Maces made of Flametouched Iron, offering 20,000 plat each
    Last edited by Thumbed_Servant; 12-22-2013 at 05:38 AM.