Community Member

Default Does Minos Legens HP stack with GS hp

Do hit points from Minos Legens stack with hit points from a green steel item?

If they do, I will keep Minos Legens.

If they do not, I will make a gs helm and replace Minos Legens

Thanks for input.
    Last edited by Thugblood; 12-03-2013 at 07:11 PM.

Community Member

You can get +20 vitality on any gear slot, there's little point in reserving your helmet slot for the weak minos legens anymore.

Just go ahead and make a HP GS helmet, and buy a vitality item off the AH for another slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Thugblood View Post
    Do hit points from Minos Legens stack with hit points from a green steel item?

If they do, I will keep Minos Legens.

If they do not, I will make a gs helm and replace Minos Legens

Thanks for input.
    Yes, they stack. Minos has a vitality bonus, and greensteel has an elemental energy bonus, or something like that. Different types of bonuses should pretty much always stack.

yes they stack. minos legens still is a viable item at level. So you can even use both gs item (other than helm) and minos. If you have to choose one of course the gs item wins, which is harder/more expensive to acquire.
    Last edited by morkahn82; 12-04-2013 at 01:17 AM.
    ~~~ ~ ~~~ turning each thread into a p2w discussion since 2012 ~~~ ~ ~~~

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by DDOisFree View Post
    You can get +20 vitality on any gear slot, there's little point in reserving your helmet slot for the weak minos legens anymore.

Just go ahead and make a HP GS helmet, and buy a vitality item off the AH for another slot.
    If you have the new Minos version, you can even use a jewelers kit to extract the named colourless vitality augment stone from the helmet and slot it somewhere else.

Greetz,
    Red Orm

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrm View Post
    If you have the new Minos version, you can even use a jewelers kit to extract the named colourless vitality augment stone from the helmet and slot it somewhere else.

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    alternatively you can simply overwrite the colorless vitality augment by any other colorless augment.

ddo wiki:
    At any point, you can replace the augment you have slotted by placing a new one in the same slot. This way however, new augments overwrite old augments, and you don’t get the old augment back. Alternatively, you can use Jeweler's Tool Kit (DDO Store only or a VERY rare grab in Daily Dice) to unslot an augment and claim old augment back. It is also possible to take augment off from pre-slotted named items using it.

2015 DDO Players Council FuzzyDuck81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    alternatively you can simply overwrite the colorless vitality augment by any other colorless augment.

ddo wiki:
    I think the point he was getting at is to keep the vitality augment for re-use, not to clear out the minos helm to be boosted some other way - they're not exactly easy to find, and the few you'll see on the AH or shard AH tend to be expensive
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    I think the point he was getting at is to keep the vitality augment for re-use, not to clear out the minos helm to be boosted some other way - they're not exactly easy to find, and the few you'll see on the AH or shard AH tend to be expensive
    i agree, but for the sake of completeness I mentioned it.