Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by relenttless View Post
    cool, so basically you are a really, really fast hamster.

thats an acheivement.

well done!
    Hey, that's hard to do! Given a hamster's heart capacity and short, short legs.
    Shammrock
    Roshammbo
    Many, many mules...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kazeikan View Post
    I always said you were a nice person charmyna. Although we may disagree on what constitutes this achievement, thanks for explaining your process and leveling build. I admit I never knew about the barb speed enhancement when raged, so thanks for that.
    You're welcome . I was really surprised when I saw this enhancement. It fits so nicely into this build.
    Double Deviants - double D for extra fun!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    So what did this cost in real dollars?
    Good question. Achievements are earned, not bought. So its either 'Gratz on gameplay', or 'Gratz on being rich'.

Congrats on being the fastest hamster on the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonofsteel2 View Post
    Congratz Turbine model why the 4200 coms, buy the Hearts unless EN and EH got you that many lol. Use boxes or bugs to lvl faster, really doubt you did 6.6 million xp every life or anywhere close to every life. People wonder why they made the coms really high cost. Hmm Epic completionist above should remind you why. They want his $$ then he can post how great he/she is on the forums. Woot impress as all with more mindless xp grinds on EN or EH with sprint boost. I can not even bring myself to doing this anymore it so damn boring it retarded. Great job.

Trading for boxes does still generate dollars for Turbine in a round about way. Not from you but other sources that spent the money for your feat. So remember why the game ability to be fun gets worse and worse, look above that who Turbine going after. The impatient who have to have everything now and will dump money or time into the project. Thank you again for ruining the game, because your stupid money keeps creates boring stupid grinds in this game. Og look at me how fast I bought my way to the top. Yes I am not impress about mindless stupid grind that can be bypass with money.
    [quote author=6546554C4255270 link=1386147232/50#50 date=1386225054][/quote] ????

People spending money on DDO is what keeps the game going! You must be very successful in RL to through that sort of money at a video game, I wish I could! I do buy TP, probably once every few months. Even though I do not have a lot of RL money I justify it because DDO is otherwise a very cheap hobby for me, costing about $5/week including VIP.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by keiner View Post
    .... I cant stress enough how efficient it is in EN/EH. ....
    An INT based pure barb running in fate singer can complete EN/EH content solo and efficiently... all that time/money to complete EH content ... wow ...

Thank you for giving money to Turbine, hopefully it helps make the game better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12