Miahoorog Not a Monkey - 20rog/8epic - Shroud solo (normal)
Well, I did it as a result of this thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...an-Shroud-Solo
And for the sake of rogues love
Failed it 3 times:
1st - I got both cat and fire on the part 2, and I was under pally ed, so I just tele-out
2nd - Didn't watch my disease and went helpless just as the blades closed on me on part 4
3rd - I stupidity run into the wall in part 3
Part 1: ~13 minutes
Part 2: ~10 minutes
Part 3: ~20 mintues (with some short bio break)
Part 4: ~10 minutes (4 rounds)
Part 5: ~10 mintues
14 poison pots
19 disease post
3 heal scrolls
~10 charges of resist wand
1 FoM scroll (which didn't apply due to Sireth, Spear of the Sky fom bug)
Tips (for any melee who wanna try it):
1) Fury of the Wild is awesome ED for this quest. You'll be able to break the crystal much faster in part 2.
2) If you get both cat and fire, and u don't have wings, vault or sprint boost - just quit and redo - will be much faster to do part 1 again.
3) Don't dare the wall! Search for it, and when u see it.. RUN!!! it's much better to wait 20 seconds for it to pass than risk the death.
4) Wings, vault and sprint are so awesome.
5) Cocoon will save ya tons of resources.
6) Stay focus, it's so easy to fail: part 1 - missing a keeper, part 3 - wall, part 4 - disease/stats, etc.
7) Ignore those who mumble this stupid "meh, lvl 17 quest... not a big deal" bs... You made it on a melee! Be proud!