Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Double Deviant halfway to epic ultra completionist

Ignore this. Was a mistake to post.
    Last edited by keiner; 12-05-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    Double Deviants - double D for extra fun!

Max Grats!

I continue to be amazed. Perhaps I should stop chasing around my Heroic TR's and join ya more often
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Community Member

I'm happy for you but this shouldn't be under achievements. U20 has been out 20 days give or take due to downtime. Tr timer is 3 days. 18 lives assuming 2 day break is 1 life a day. If you posted this under Khyber forums, I would even volunteer a parade for you when you hit epic completionist. It isn't an achievement when it's just the process of buying epic otto's boxes, sovereign pots, and epic hearts. Although maybe it is if you count the amount of money spent.
    Shammrock
    Roshammbo
    Many, many mules...

Wouldn't that be 6 lives? 2 spheres done 3 times each?
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

Quote Originally Posted by kazeikan View Post
    although maybe it is if you count the amount of money spent.
    lol!

Community Member

I'm happy for you but this shouldn't be under achievements. U20 has been out 20 days give or take due to downtime. Tr timer is 3 days. 18 lives assuming 2 day break is 1 life a day. If you posted this under Khyber forums, I would even volunteer a parade for you when you hit epic completionist. It isn't an achievement when it's just the process of buying epic otto's boxes, sovereign pots, and epic hearts.
    Well, even if I would have used an xp stone every life, I would still had to grind enough xp to cap all destinies 2.5 times. Btw its true that I used alot of TR timer resets but I didnt use an xp stone in many lifes (traded xp stone+X for a full box to get the TR timers and in addition I saved a couple of stones for iconic lifes).

Although maybe it is if you count the amount of money spent.
    Since I got many TR timers from trading stone+X for box it wasnt nearly as much money as you would guess. Anyway, thx for your post.

Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Wouldn't that be 6 lives? 2 spheres done 3 times each?
    Was 18 lifes. 3 arcane, 3 prima, 3 martial and 9 divine.

ps: If you dont think this is an achievement, take it as a promo for the build. I cant stress enough how efficient it is in EN/EH. Sure, its not all about efficiency, but this build is fun to play as well ...

2016 DDO Players Council DDOTalk71's Avatar

Would you mind sharing your leveling plan? I've been trying to work out how to efficiently tackle the epic leveling process.
    Asheras - Velania - Ventarya - Renvar - Vallorynn - Officer in Loreseekers and Member of Lava Divers - Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    Would you mind sharing your leveling plan? I've been trying to work out how to efficiently tackle the epic leveling process.
    Ill try to answer your question. Im just not sure what exactly you are asking. Which quests I do at which level? If thats what you want to know: Well, I dont care that much about level since after a couple of epic TRs i didnt get any first time bonus. So regardless of level I do daily von3+wiz king and often daily ES+harbor saga since they overlap alot (i do just enough quests on EE to get the elite saga reward which I upgrade to true elite reward). Besides that von2, fethom the depth and some GH quests give nice xp/time as well.

Did you want to know in which order I got the PL feats? I got arcane alacrity and color of the queen first since i thought that speeds up my lvling process the most. Then i got power over life and death to do more damage on a failed Finger of Death and then the 30% fort. Last I got the other two divine feats (block energy and brace).

Talking about efficiency: The 2 barb levels increase xp/time dramatically! You can get 11 action boost clickies (3 from a twist) which increase run speed by 50% for 20 sec (30 sec CD). While that boost is on CD you can activate rage (can get up to 4 with enhancements or more if you spend a feat or ToD set) to get 35% increase to run speed (thats a barb tier 1 enhancement and if you are WF you can immediately dismiss rage without being fatigued). In addition to those boosts, barb gives 10% permanent increase to run speed and the sorcs wind dance speeds it up even more. BTW being sorc helps speeding it up as well: A sorcs mana pool allows to skip most shrines and because of the fast cast speed you can kill stuff on EN/EH quicker as compared to wizzie.
    If you want to run EE often, I guess shiradi wizzie is a better choice. But, the sorcs low CD on MM allows to spam them even quicker than a wizzie. So a shiradi sorc might get even more procs/time at the cost of less base damage (as a sorc you dont want to cast MM with metas on).
    Hope that helps!
    Last edited by keiner; 12-04-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Community Member

gobsmacked that many lives already,
    a huge congrats......

your friend sil

ultra competionist...
    ..super effective at epic normal...
    buys his xp...

grats(?)

*shrug*

So what did this cost in real dollars?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    ultra competionist...
    I never said this is comparable to soloing raids. Its for sure not. Still, grinding xp for many epic PL feats is about efficiency (with or without stones) and building a very efficient character IMO is as much an achievement as it is to build a character that lets say has max HP or max crit or whatever ...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    ultra competionist...
    buys his xp...

grats(?)

*shrug*
    no need to shrug imo, this is an efficient build for running uncomfortable destiny's.

J i c h a e l
    -&- D i l l i n j a h

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    So what did this cost in real dollars?
    well yeah, better than ask the price in fake dollars i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by keiner View Post
    Well, even if I would have used an xp stone every life, I would still had to grind enough xp to cap all destinies 2.5 times. Btw its true that I used alot of TR timer resets but I didnt use an xp stone in many lifes (traded xp stone+X for a full box to get the TR timers and in addition I saved a couple of stones for iconic lifes).

Since I got many TR timers from trading stone+X for box it wasnt nearly as much money as you would guess. Anyway, thx for your post.

Was 18 lifes. 3 arcane, 3 prima, 3 martial and 9 divine.

ps: If you dont think this is an achievement, take it as a promo for the build. I cant stress enough how efficient it is in EN/EH. Sure, its not all about efficiency, but this build is fun to play as well ...
    Congratz Turbine model why the 4200 coms, buy the Hearts unless EN and EH got you that many lol. Use boxes or bugs to lvl faster, really doubt you did 6.6 million xp every life or anywhere close to every life. People wonder why they made the coms really high cost. Hmm Epic completionist above should remind you why. They want his $$ then he can post how great he/she is on the forums. Woot impress as all with more mindless xp grinds on EN or EH with sprint boost. I can not even bring myself to doing this anymore it so damn boring it ********. Great job.

Trading for boxes does still generate dollars for Turbine in a round about way. Not from you but other sources that spent the money for your feat. So remember why the game ability to be fun gets worse and worse, look above that who Turbine going after. The impatient who have to have everything now and will dump money or time into the project. Thank you again for ruining the game, because your stupid money keeps creates boring stupid grinds in this game. Og look at me how fast I bought my way to the top. Yes I am not impress about mindless stupid grind that can be bypass with money.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    so many insufferable haters in this thread.

AWESOME job.

My only question: was it worth it?
    Thx .
    For me its worth it. At some point I want to solo another raid or farm EEs. Then those epic PL feats and the additional physical resistance and HP will come in very handy.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonofsteel2 View Post
    Congratz Turbine model why the 4200 coms, buy the Hearts unless EN and EH got you that many lol. Use boxes or bugs to lvl faster, really doubt you did 6.6 million xp every life or anywhere close to every life. People wonder why they made the coms really high cost. Hmm Epic completionist above should remind you why. They want his $$ then he can post how great he/she is on the forums. Woot impress as all with more mindless xp grinds on EN or EH with sprint boost. I can not even bring myself to doing this anymore it so damn boring it ********. Great job.

Trading for boxes does still generate dollars for Turbine in a round about way. Not from you but other sources that spent the money for your feat. So remember why the game ability to be fun gets worse and worse, look above that who Turbine going after. The impatient who have to have everything now and will dump money or time into the project. Thank you again for ruining the game, because your stupid money keeps creates boring stupid grinds in this game. Og look at me how fast I bought my way to the top. Yes I am not impress about mindless stupid grind that can be bypass with money.
    I have the feeling this theme polarizes alot. There might be a better place to express your concerns though.
    Last edited by keiner; 12-04-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Congratulations well half congratulations. You get the other half when you finish it off!

No matter how you slice it there is still some decent work involved in pulling this off.

Your MasterCard is so proud I am sure! (well your's or whomever you traded for boxes)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by keiner View Post
    I never said this is comparable to soloing raids. Its for sure not. Still, grinding xp for many epic PL feats is about efficiency (with or without stones) and building a very efficient character IMO is as much an achievement as it is to build a character that lets say has max HP or max crit or whatever ...
    I always said you were a nice person charmyna. Although we may disagree on what constitutes this achievement, thanks for explaining your process and leveling build. I admit I never knew about the barb speed enhancement when raged, so thanks for that.
    Shammrock
    Roshammbo
    Many, many mules...

cool, so basically you are a really, really fast hamster.

thats an acheivement.

well done!
    "IM-PLO-SION: For when you just HAVE to kill every M**********R in the room"-
    (Samuel L Jackson)

"Some are insane, and the're in charge"
    (GoF)

Sarlona: Mercilless, Maliciouss, Relenttless. Plus others.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast