Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Default Green Steel Blanks Crafted...all materials provided: 600,000 platinum

Will craft any Green Steel blank item by request, 600,000 plat. (On Argonnessen server.)

All materials are provided, you provide only the platinum.

Please contact via Private Forum Message, or In-Game Mail to Sheolah. TY
    Last edited by Thumbed_Servant; 01-31-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr

Default Lol what the..

600k for a blank? You're crazy.
    Dimitres Hunter Of Drow-Argonessen. 4x TR all ranger.

Community Member

600k is a fair price, when you consider all the time and energy required to to farm the ingredients. Small Glistening Pebbles tend to go for as much as 100k, and some items take 3 of them. Plus it means running Coalesence Chamber, and that alone is worth a small fortune.

That being said I doubt anyone will pay it; greensteel is not as popular as it once was. Says the guy with 10 on one character...

Hero

Greensteel Blanks have the equivalent value of a Large Devil scale. Been that way forever and a day.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Greensteel Blanks have the equivalent value of a Large Devil scale. Been that way forever and a day.
    That doesnt make any sense. The mats alone are worth more than that. An LDS is going for about 200k right now. Just a greensteel necklace takes 3 Locust Husk, 1 Chipmunk Funk, 3 Glistening Pebbles, 1 Bitterscrub Fungus, 3 Lammanian Lily Petals, 1 Green Briar Twig, and a partridge in a pear tree. That's way more than 200k, not even counting the Shavarath Signet Stone, and assuming those mats are even available on the open market. I don't think a blank was ever worth as little as an LDS. Even way back when an LDS typically went for 350k, a blank was probably worth 400, minimum.

Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default Not my server

Not my server, but a very generous offer. The blank, plus the mats sounds like a good deal.

http://crafting.cubicleninja.com/

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by HunterjWizzard View Post
    That doesnt make any sense. The mats alone are worth more than that. An LDS is going for about 200k right now. Just a greensteel necklace takes 3 Locust Husk, 1 Chipmunk Funk, 3 Glistening Pebbles, 1 Bitterscrub Fungus, 3 Lammanian Lily Petals, 1 Green Briar Twig, and a partridge in a pear tree. That's way more than 200k, not even counting the Shavarath Signet Stone, and assuming those mats are even available on the open market. I don't think a blank was ever worth as little as an LDS. Even way back when an LDS typically went for 350k, a blank was probably worth 400, minimum.
    Considering that I can farm those in an evening of TR XP farming it does make sense. I can go run after run of shroud and never get a Large Scale. I actually make blanks for free for guildies and friends sometimes.

But hey, it's the free market. If you want to ask 600K, go right ahead. If I come across someone who needs it, I'm going to offer what I feel is fair.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    I can farm those in an evening of TR XP farming
    See that's the thing: not everyone is a multi-life TR capable of running all 5 shroud flaggers multiple times in a single evening.

600k is a reasonable price based on the fair-market value(IE "going rate") of all the mats involved, not on one person's highly subjective experience with farming them. Generally people who can farm a blank in a few hours aren't shopping to buy one. Heck I can probably put together all the mats in a few hours, and I'd still rather give up the plat than farm Coal. I'm not even the OP, I'm just chiming in to offer a viewpoint from someone who isn't a crazy zerger.

Plz make me one goggles blank, ty
    "I shall take your position into consideration. Well, it seems your terms are not acceptable." (c) Baal
    Argonnessen :: Marche Funebre (200) : Leningradets / Zapasnoy / Grimstave / Rockernaut / Dociznogoud / Feldshaman

You are paying for convenience as well as the ingredients. For what it's worth, I think this is a fair deal.
    If you're having fun, then you're doing it right.

Default For the Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbed_Servant View Post
    Will craft any Green Steel blank item by request, 600,000 plat. (On Argonnessen server.)

All materials are provided, you provide only the platinum.

Please contact via Private Forum Message, or In-Game Mail to Sheolah. TY
    The GS blank offer is still good....come get your new and shinier....shiny thing...handsomely crafted in 24 carat Green Steel by artisans who craft the old fashioned way: by whipping menial servants and making them do it; and just in time for the winter festivals!
    Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr

Arrow

bump

Default Happy New Year!!!

Well the new year has begun!

Time for new resolutions, new focuses, new builds!

Do you need new Green Steel for the NEW you/toon?

Green Steel blanks, from scratch, 600k for your convenience. We provide the ingredients, the know how, the menial labor, you provide the plat! 600,000 for any blank Green Steel; weapons, clothes, jewelry, whatever Green Steel blank you need our seasonal elven workers (hey, Christmas is over and they still need to eat!) will commence custom crafting to your specifications faster than a January storm front!

Contact me via the forum private messages here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/member.ph...humbed_Servant,

or send me an in-game mail to my toon Sheolah.

Thumbed_Servant Green Steel Crafters, Crafting Green Steel since 2010

Community Member

I can provide the mats for each GS blank to the OP for 500k and he can then make them and get his 100k cut for next-to-zero work.

Sound reasonable?

Ive got dozens of each...

Community Member

Like half of my GS items were crafted for the price of 1 LDS by a person from these forums. I imagine others know who I'm talking about, I don't remember the name. He would bump his thread after farming Vale on each of his TRs. I think he was from Aces over Kings.

People have tons of these mats, they don't actually buy them on the auction house to craft your GS...

*bump*