Community Member

Default Cyber monday confusion

i am trying to buy the underdark expansion and a starter pack and at the checkout it wants my email and to make a new pw,now that is where i am confused is it trying to make a new account even though i already have one or am i doing something wrong here?

The store.turbine.com is run by a 3rd party, not Turbine. It's not your Turbine account. After you purchase, it'll display code(s) you need to put in your myaccount.turbine.com to activate.

If you mean you purchased from store.turbine.com before, yes, it's confusing that it doesn't let you use the email/password you used before. Just give it to them again, you only need the password if you don't activate the product code right away and need to get it again later.
    Last edited by cdr; 12-02-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Community Member

Thank you so much that worked,great deals and i didn't want to lose out on it.

I have to say that I agree with how confusing this is, it should be more clear. I assumed it wanted my game account information, and was going to add the Expansion Pack, like buying a typical Adventure Pack. I had no idea it was simply going to give me a code, to add via my Turbine Account. If a Dev/Web Team Member happens to read this, I'd strongly recommend re-writing this for clarification.

Yeh I also got confused over this... I just dunno why they just didn't simply add it as a pack to the turbine store like they've done with the other adventures, but I am looking forward to the new content even though it took them years to actually develop such content.

Discerning Gentlerobot Piker Turtlsdown's Avatar

"Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!"

Fwwwoooosh! Poof!