Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default 12/02/2013 CYBER MONDAY DEALS and YOU!!!

Greetings All,

Today's cyber deals is freaking awesome at the DDO Market. The starter pack is only $2.50. I could only afford on my CC the stuff in the screenshot below. Otherwise I would buy multiple starter packs to trade the codes via Forums for in-game stuffs.

I'm geeked on this, because its perm hire. At low levels I use my arty dog to tank and I put this gold seal hire on my dog and I use the regular heal hire on myself. Works great with druid wolf pup too. I pass the hire around via shared bank.

I will be dual boxing now baby!!! I just need to find the time to modify a PS1 joystick (big one with flat base with big buttons), so I can have feet to control the 2nd account. No standing in the corner. I plan to play my main on the keyboard with hands and the alt with my feet at the same time. I can spam heals and move with a keyboard already, but the modified joystick would be easier to control.

aslghaosrighasrgh I'm so happy I cannot hold it in:

Cheers,

Livmo
    Last edited by Livmo; 12-02-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: LESS THANS $40 dollars eeeeeeeeeee!

Treasure Hunter

Default That is allot for less thatn $400

BTW that is allot for under $40 aside from the starter pack. EDs, more char slots for my alt, tps, more classes, etc. And game content for my alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Greetings All,

Today's cyber deals is freaking awesome at the DDO Market. The starter pack is only $2.50. I could only afford on my CC the stuff in the screenshot below. Otherwise I would buy multiple starter packs to trade the codes via Forums for in-game stuffs.

I'm geeked on this, because its perm hire. At low levels I use my arty dog to tank and I put this gold seal hire on my dog and I use the regular heal hire on myself. Works great with druid wolf pup too. I pass the hire around via shared bank.

I will be dual boxing now baby!!! I just need to find the time to modify a PS1 joystick (big one with flat base with big buttons), so I can have feet to control the 2nd account. No standing in the corner. I plan to play my main on the keyboard with hands and the alt with my feet at the same time. I can spam heals and move with a keyboard already, but the modified joystick would be easier to control.

Cheers,

Livmo

Community Member

How'd you get MotU for 8.75? That's what the description says, but when I add it to cart price says 17 (which is usual with SC) and it doesn't show up on its own..

Treasure Hunter

Default DDO Market

Quote Originally Posted by partybasher View Post
    How'd you get MotU for 8.75? That's what the description says, but when I add it to cart price says 17 (which is usual with SC) and it doesn't show up on its own..
    I went to the DDO Market at http://store.turbine.com/store/turbi...emeID.29252200

and added it to my cart.

For $36-37 that is allot of game content for my alt.

Starter pack for $2.50
    • Catacombs

Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Menace of the Underdark™ Standard Edition - Digital Download $8.75
    • Phiarlan Carnival
    • Attack on Stormreach
    • The Path of Inspiration
    • The Dreaming Dark
    • and MoTU

Also got EDs here.

Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Collector's Edition - Digital Download $24.99
    • Wheloon
    • Stormhorns

Community Member

Huh, it appears there but not in the expansions page. Strange.

Also, I'm pretty ****ed that I fell for that trap and only got a double discount (SC+black friday) instead of the triple- 8$ I spent for not knowing there's gonna be an extra sale.
    Americans are insane, how many shopping holidays do you guys have?!

Treasure Hunter

Default Eek

Quote Originally Posted by partybasher View Post
    Huh, it appears there but not in the expansions page. Strange.

Also, I'm pretty ****ed that I fell for that trap and only got a double discount (SC+black friday) instead of the triple- 8$ I spent for not knowing there's gonna be an extra sale.
    Americans are insane, how many shopping holidays do you guys have?!
    It was the reverse for me. I did not get paid til today so I missed double points :/ and I thought I missed out till I signed in today. Had I had more room on CC I would bought multiple $2.50 starter packs to barter.

I got the packs I did so my alt can hang with me in more content. Drat Im short on fundage right now and want multiple starters.

Also I noticed in the screen shot that is says USD in the upper right corner. Perhaps you can change to USD?

Community Member

Default Better Collectors?

These deals are AWESOME no doubt. I picked up the starter but pre-ordered collectors on the other 2.
    Last edited by IMaraudU; 12-02-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Community Member

Same answer- MOAR $$$

Aaannd it looks like they removed the bigger (collector? complete?) MotU from the main page too. Only the base is there now. Strangerer.
    Last edited by partybasher; 12-02-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Treasure Hunter

Default No panther

Quote Originally Posted by IMaraudU View Post
    These deals are AWESOME no doubt. I picked up the starter but per-bought collectors on the other 2. My beef is why the Collectors now is better than the collectors I was sold?

Post-order should Never out weight a pre-order imo.
    On the MoTU above I did not get the panther and on the Shadowfell I did not get the Bladeforged. Bummer. I guess you had to get the original offer to get those.

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Greetings All,

Cheers,

Livmo
    ...use a PS3 controller with a driver for your computer 0_o why make more work for yourself when someone has already done the work for you.