Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Default Hey!!! DEVS!!!!!!! LOOK at THIS!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!! PART II redux

Hey!!! DEVS!!!!!! LOOK at THIS!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!
    The Halfling Master thrower enhancement is still broken, it has been broken for months, don't know if it has ever worked, but still after multiple updates, and patches NOTHING!!!?????

I have submitted countless bug reports, and I know many others who have as well, not to mention its been listed on the the wiki as broken for months as well. So it is clear you must know about it.

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR YOUR TO FIX THIS ONE THING?????? SERIOUSLY???? ON STUPID THING...........

Have the decency to at least comment, say when it will be fixed, or for that matter say that you dont care whatever!!! just comment or fix it for devils sake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trapbait View Post
    Bummer, part III is just being put up,

thanks for the support thus far folks, please continue.

TB
    It's not so much support as it is popcorn waiting for you to get a forum vacation.

Community Member

Default Moderation but no actual response or fix

Sadly, this thread was closed once now. So apparently some power that be felt it easier to shut off then to actually respond, which was unfortunate.

sorry to all those who posted, thanks for your support, I hope you continue to do so and together we can hopefully get at least this small problem fixed.

This pre is a small issue that has been ignored, banning or closing threads.... that would be a Big big big problem so I would ask Mods to treat this with kid gloves as respectful freedom of speech should never be silenced out of hand. Especially speech following numerous bug reports, etc....

My thanks

Trapbait

keep that support going folks

Community Member

Default Hey!!! DEVS!!!!!!! LOOK at THIS!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!! PART III

Hey!!! DEVS!!!!!! LOOK at THIS!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!
    The Halfling Master thrower enhancement is still broken, it has been broken for months, don't know if it has ever worked, but still after multiple updates, and patches NOTHING!!!?????

I have submitted countless bug reports, and I know many others who have as well, not to mention its been listed on the the wiki as broken for months as well. So it is clear you must know about it.

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR YOUR TO FIX THIS ONE THING?????? SERIOUSLY???? ON STUPID THING...........

Have the decency to at least comment, say when it will be fixed, or for that matter say that you dont care whatever!!! just comment or fix it for devils sake!!!

This part III really hoping to get some action in the form of a comment from DEVS or better yet a fix, or promise to fix at next patch, really hoping we dont get a closed thread or ban as those would do nothing to fix this little problem or the other problems that get overlooked.

Please show your support by keeping this and the other threads active.

Trapbait

Spamming the forums with multiple posts or threads is not going to get your issue addressed, and is a violation of the Community Guidelines.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12