Default When do the Stormhorn Mountains and Wheloon Prison Adventure Packs Go on Sale?

I know that the Shadowfell Conspiracy Expansion is currently on sale for 50% off in the DDO Market but it is still 2495 Turbine Points in the DDO Store.

When will the 2 Adventure Packs listed at 9999 Turbine Points in the DDO Store be made available for purchase?

I have enough Turbine Points and I'm not interested in paying $15 to get the Standard Shadowfell Expansion which contains 1,000 more. My TUrbine Points have been stagnant for some time because I'm waiting on quality content to spend them on instead of cosmetic fluff and Pay-to-Win items.

How about offering a Basic Shadowfell expansion pack in the DDO Store that only contains the two new adventure areas and quests?
    We should take a torch to this place and burn all the Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThoughts View Post
    [...] My TUrbine Points have been stagnant for some time because I'm waiting on quality content to spend them on [...]
    If you want quality content I'd recommend that you skip Shadowfell.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThoughts View Post
    When will the 2 Adventure Packs listed at 9999 Turbine Points in the DDO Store be made available for purchase?
    Never. They are only available as part of the Shadowfell Conspiracy Standard/Complete Packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizeh View Post
    If you want quality content I'd recommend that you skip Shadowfell.
    +1 Rep for the laugh!
    We should take a torch to this place and burn all the Trolls.

They go on sale.............................................. ..when they go on sale!
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Default cyber monday: menace of the underdark / starter pack 75%

it says on their email flyer that menace of the underdark packs go on 75% off again.

and the "starter packs". as far as i know, there is only the one starter pack, but it would mean $2.50 + tax for 250 turbine points and that elusive fiendish scorpion pet:

=D

Catacombs Adventure Pack
    Friar Renau's niece, Marguerite, has disappeared inside the Catacombs. As even more go missing, the Archbishop of the Silver Flame enlists your aid to find out why. Journey through 8 adventures as you purge the crypts of insidious undead in this level 3-4 quest series!

Fiendish Scorpion Pet
    (Bound to Character, 1 per DDO game world)
    This devilish desert dweller is occasionally found in the Sands of Menechtarun. Comes with four tricks already trained.

Permanent Cleric Hireling
    (Bound to Account, 1 per DDO game world)
    Every new adventurer can use a hand! Enhance your journey with Elieri Thistledown, a Level 3 Hireling. Elieri’s spells can cure wounds, remove paralysis, and much more.

5 Excellent Experience Elixirs
    Consuming this elixir grants your character a +30% bonus on all earned experience for the next 3 hours that you are logged in and in a quest.

250 Turbine Points
    Enhance your adventure with 250 Turbine Points. Buy additional quests, cosmetic pets, experience boosts, buffs, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Graskitch View Post
    it says on their email flyer that menace of the underdark packs go on 75% off again.

and the "starter packs". as far as i know, there is only the one starter pack, but it would mean $2.50 + tax for 250 turbine points and that elusive fiendish scorpion pet:

=D

Catacombs Adventure Pack
    Friar Renau's niece, Marguerite, has disappeared inside the Catacombs. As even more go missing, the Archbishop of the Silver Flame enlists your aid to find out why. Journey through 8 adventures as you purge the crypts of insidious undead in this level 3-4 quest series!

Fiendish Scorpion Pet
    This devilish desert dweller is occasionally found in the Sands of Menechtarun. Comes with four tricks already trained.

Permanent Cleric Hireling
    (Bound to Account, 1 per DDO game world)
    Every new adventurer can use a hand! Enhance your journey with Elieri Thistledown, a Level 3 Hireling. Elieri’s spells can cure wounds, remove paralysis, and much more.

5 Excellent Experience Elixirs
    Consuming this elixir grants your character a +30% bonus on all earned experience for the next 3 hours that you are logged in and in a quest.

250 Turbine Points
    Enhance your adventure with 250 Turbine Points. Buy additional quests, cosmetic pets, experience boosts, buffs, and more.
    That starter pack is well worth it just for the TP and Experience Elixirs.

But I got it just for the perm-gold seal hireling. Summon anywhere in the dungeon & pull that lever for you (Delera p2, Maze of madness etc).
    - Proud co-founder of the Dragonspire Legion -
    Souldout (Completionist Life 2), Diamese(TR), Darkfey, Darkwai(TR), Darkriff, Shayris, Shayrn, Tekron, & more semi-retired mules