Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Ghoul View Post
    There are much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much more important problems to solve than a few people that don't know better to accept free gifts when they are given to them. If someone offers me a free burger from a restaurant on Tues I don't go back on Fri and throw a fit that I can't get it then.
    The only one who's throwing a fit here is YOU!
    If i haven't responded to your post, it doesn't necessarily mean that i don't have counter-arguments, it might simply mean that i don't want to keep feeding the trolls.
    Plastic People
    Hey! Hey!

Community Member

Why do you still need a +2 tome on a toon old enough to have a cake? Why do you have the inventory space to burn on something that old? Why would you even keep it that long except as a fancy trophy? Why did the devs find time to fix the jump spot in Maze but not the GH gate teleporting you right back to the inside?

So many questions!

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisP.Fancypants View Post
    Why do you still need a +2 tome on a toon old enough to have a cake? Why do you have the inventory space to burn on something that old? Why would you even keep it that long except as a fancy trophy? Why did the devs find time to fix the jump spot in Maze but not the GH gate teleporting you right back to the inside?

So many questions!
    Because the devs love me and hate you. They only fix problems that are important to me, not you. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Because the devs love me and hate you. They only fix problems that are important to me, not you. :P
    Woah, woah, woah! Let's keep in touch with reality. The Devs hate all of us equally.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I saved a couple so I could pop the Djinni out and make people dance.....

This. ^^^ I still pop mine sometimes, and ALWAYS run to join the dance party when anyone else pops there's.

Good to hear they'll be fixed. The Djini will always be more fun than the new trade interface.

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This has been added to the Known Issues. We'll work to get them working again, but it probably won't be able to make it into the next patch. Hopefully it'll make it into the next full update though.

• NEW: Birthday Cakes distributed to characters during previous DDO anniversaries are currently not functioning, but remain in inventory when used. 2008-era Birthday Cakes of Wishes disappear when used, and do not provide their benefit. Characters should continue to hang on to to 2008-era cakes!
    I like this kind of response. I hope the solution is simple.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Ghoul View Post
    There are much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much more important problems to solve than a few people that don't know better to accept free gifts when they are given to them. If someone offers me a free burger from a restaurant on Tues I don't go back on Fri and throw a fit that I can't get it then.

wow, really? why don't you throw a few more "much"es in there... to REALLY get your point across?

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisP.Fancypants View Post

So many questions!
    For some, they might be bank mules that now need them, and some people convert them into Purified Eberron dragon shards for high level crafting recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    wow, really? why don't you throw a few more "much"es in there... to REALLY get your point across?
    Think it needs a few more? I can edit a few more in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12