Quote Originally Posted by Kawai View Post
    Elite Shroud.
    @ Level.
    Ship Buffs? Yea, np.
    this can take a while.
    its expected.

However...

Elite Shroud.
    nearly all 28s -nothing below 25s anyway.
    -and u r going to piddle around for 30 minutes going to and from ship for buffs?

fyi: was full three times as peops quit while waiting for others to get buffed and to get & keep two Healers... yes. two. :/

zOMG Why so Scared?

Isnt it time to do something about Ship Buffs?

Since the Devs want to % everything, shouldn't these crutches b included?

/rant off
    really peops?

%

as in...
    Doubleshot...
    Doublestrike...
    & everything else these days coming with % to do something.
    past lives... etc....

ShipBuffs sould now b % as well

instead of making lowbees invincible.

is that translated enough 4 u trolls now?
    I have no idea what you just wrote there.
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    I have no idea what you just wrote there.
    Stop ?'ing man
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Community Member

really peops?

%

as in...
    Doubleshot...
    Doublestrike...
    past lives... etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    Yes, we all know you were right back in 2009 before you took an arrow to the knee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    I wish there were a way to never see any of your posts.

Gotta love those casting specced people that beat down the training dummy.

Since we're talking about lvl 28s here, what's the point anyway in shipbuffs? For most people only the artifact bonus from the ability shipbuffs should be a nice extra, all the rest is so redundant. Still you see so many run around in endgame with each an every shipbuff available.
    (I'm trying myself to get rid of the habit of taking the useless ones ).
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonwelder View Post
    Do clerics even use mass heal anymore?
    If you have it you should throw it once in a while to remove the poison/disease since immunity no longer works. I'm shamed to admit I've had a level 25 toon die in part 4 from the poison. If only they'd had hjeal'd meh . . .

A few month ago I was healing a CiTW with 8 WF juggs as the melee. None had any amp, why the hell would they since it don't affect repair and they self-heal. Works out fine until some demon-spider lady sucks all your spell point dry.

Mass-heal was the only thing that moved their red-bars. There was no way I could have kept that group alive without it.

I'm estimating by mid-2014 over half the melees in that game will be Bladeforged (it's that good). In those few circumstances where a healer is needed, which really are very few now but who knows what awaits us, a mass-heal might be the only thing that works reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    I'm estimating by mid-2014 over half the melees in that game will be Bladeforged (it's that good). In those few circumstances where a healer is needed, which really are very few now but who knows what awaits us, a mass-heal might be the only thing that works reliably.
    We need Mass Reconstruct as a lvl 9 arcane spell. Makes Wiz/Sorcs useful again.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Why are you getting buffed anyway, at 28 you should at least by now have broken 600 hps extreme bare minimum, and for the hardest part of the fight, excluding killing things on time and blowing up a crystal, which has usually been my annoyances in shroud because people are unable to prep instead of kill, you won't have these ship buffs anyway because spoiler alert the guy you sent to hit the exact center of the portal will miss every time and your entire team will die. So you will have no buffs anyway.
    Tri-Heroic, Tri-Iconic, Tri- Epic Completionist
    ~Cannith~
    "I Will Never be a Memory"

Mass hjeal ( and renewal, and coccoon or even Spring twisted ) is still everything you need from Shroud to Dragon. Quickened, emp heal off. With burst and aura it's still most efficient spell.
    Or you can keep wondering why "secondary hjealer " is not joining your hard Citw lol.
    Keep sucking pots or learn to use and time mass hjeal.
    Last edited by Encair; 11-26-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zachxr100 View Post
    Why are you getting buffed anyway, at 28 you should at least by now have broken 600 hps extreme bare minimum, and for the hardest part of the fight, excluding killing things on time and blowing up a crystal, which has usually been my annoyances in shroud because people are unable to prep instead of kill, you won't have these ship buffs anyway because spoiler alert the guy you sent to hit the exact center of the portal will miss every time and your entire team will die. So you will have no buffs anyway.
    I *HATE* it when that guy misses the exact center of the portal and I lose all my ship buffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    Mass hjeal ( and renewal, and coccoon or even Spring twisted ) is still everything you need from Shroud to Dragon. Quickened, emp heal off. With burst and aura it's still most efficient spell.
    Or you can keep wondering why "secondary hjealer " is not joining your hard Citw lol.
    Keep sucking pots or learn to use and time mass hjeal.

The problem with mass heal is the time to cast and that few raids have people sitting in one spot long enough for it to be efficient......Shroud being the main one.....FOT during the Truthful one but he moves just enough to screw up the cast location - CITW for about 2 minutes of the whole raid will enough people be in the same spot to make it work.

Yes a well timed duo-healer rotation of mass heals is the most SP efficient BUT rarely do you get or need to do that.....most often its mass cures and spot heals on that guy out of the circle....while you yell at him to get closer to everyone else (or let em die).

For regular questing it is virtually never used except after a big fight and everyone is lowish.

If I have a cleric/FVS it is on my bar but I use it incredibly rarely.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

If you have it you should throw it once in a while to remove the poison/disease since immunity no longer works. I'm shamed to admit I've had a level 25 toon die in part 4 from the poison. If only they'd had hjeal'd meh . . .

A few month ago I was healing a CiTW with 8 WF juggs as the melee. None had any amp, why the hell would they since it don't affect repair and they self-heal. Works out fine until some demon-spider lady sucks all your spell point dry.

Mass-heal was the only thing that moved their red-bars. There was no way I could have kept that group alive without it.

Shroud the only place to cast Mass Heal regularily.
    CITW with 8 WF juggs - unless it was EE shouldn't have needed any healing or they were doing it wrong worst case let them chug their own mana pots.....but fine if they whine mass heals - more often it would be mass cures (fixes everyone else) followed by single heals on those that still need it.
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

I finally got around to making my own personal guild because I've found that the only thing I truly depend on is a navigator.
    "Why is stuff so hard?" - William Murderface

Shroud the only place to cast Mass Heal regularily.
    CITW with 8 WF juggs - unless it was EE shouldn't have needed any healing or they were doing it wrong worst case let them chug their own mana pots.....but fine if they whine mass heals - more often it would be mass cures (fixes everyone else) followed by single heals on those that still need it.
    Thanks, I'll keep you in mind next time I need bad advice to pass along in my harbor griefing.

Zone in, we are starting. The portal closes in 3 mins. if you miss it you can pike for a completions but no loot.

~
    If I have a cleric/FVS it is on my bar but I use it incredibly rarely.
    I disagree. In "normal" pug Citw ( epic hard, some good folks, some terrible ones, half people in off destinies, some deaths in first fight, some slow on curses ... you get the idea ) I would run out of sp if not using mass heal before first optional every time on fvs ( and that's with renewal, cocoon ,4 k sp and liberal use of Div Wrath ).
    And lone hjealzor, if people can't fight close together , mass cures would be even less efficient, right thing to do is to speak up ( or I send tell to the leader ).
    Solo healed 20 - 30 pug Citws ( even Teh_ Troll's ones )
    On cleric without Div Wrath and much less sp I got only 10 or so completions but the difference between using mass heal or not is even more obvious.
    Of course depends on party/ dps, deaths, accidental mana drain, number of rangers that decide to not be near melee bunch but behind some rock where only cocoon reach them , etc ...

Try joining few Citw pugs and see how long would your sp last in average spamming cures.

In every fight in game it's better to at least try using mass heal as much as possible ( unless you have majority of squishies )if your minion..erm party members have at least decent builds, amp, hp and are "working" with you.
    That's just my clericing experience of course.

Thanks, I'll keep you in mind next time I need bad advice to pass along in my harbor griefing.
    Sorry if I don't agree with you - mass heal came in extremely useful for you...once.....in a specific scenario that many people will never face. I know there are actually a larger number of places/times where mass heal is the best choice but as I said those are few.....most people can decide whether they are going to run into those enough to require them to have mass heal in their build setup - either due to splashing other classes or to spell selection limits (FVS). I also said I carry it on any build that can take it due mainly to there being not alot of choices at that spell level but also I like the utility of it.

My point is that mass heal is becoming much less of a must have spell even in the top raids due to the fact that they aren't surround and beat down nearly as much as they used to be. Throw in the much larger SP pools and the spell point efficiency of Mass Heal is even less important versus the utility of lower SP cost mass cures with spot heals on the barb's. Add on top of that your cocoons and healing spring that many melee carry now and you have even less need to 'top up' most characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    I disagree. In "normal" pug Citw ( epic hard, some good folks, some terrible ones, half people in off destinies, some deaths in first fight, some slow on curses ... you get the idea ) I would run out of sp if not using mass heal before first optional every time on fvs ( and that's with renewal, cocoon ,4 k sp and liberal use of Div Wrath ).
    And lone hjealzor, if people can't fight close together , mass cures would be even less efficient, right thing to do is to speak up ( or I send tell to the leader ).
    Solo healed 20 - 30 pug Citws ( even Teh_ Troll's ones )
    On cleric without Div Wrath and much less sp I got only 10 or so completions but the difference between using mass heal or not is even more obvious.
    Of course depends on party/ dps, deaths, accidental mana drain, number of rangers that decide to not be near melee bunch but behind some rock where only cocoon reach them , etc ...

Try joining few Citw pugs and see how long would your sp last in average spamming cures.

In every fight in game it's better to at least try using mass heal as much as possible ( unless you have majority of squishies )if your minion..erm party members have at least decent builds, amp, hp and are "working" with you.
    That's just my clericing experience of course.
    In my experience (non EE to be clear) - other than the beat down on Lloth (2x about 2min each) nobody is bunched up enough to use Mass Heal effectively - yes I use it then if players get low enough. The rest of that raid everyone gets spread out enough that it makes no sense to use mass heal - even the orb fights due to the trash and kill orders there are people all over.

Community Member

really peops?

%

as in...
    Doubleshot...
    Doublestrike...
    past lives... etc....

I get it, "b" is 50% of "be".

Community Member

Lol peops. Plz ban.

Sorry if I don't agree with you - mass heal came in extremely useful for you...once.....in a specific scenario that many people will never face. I know there are actually a larger number of places/times where mass heal is the best choice but as I said those are few.....most people can decide whether they are going to run into those enough to require them to have mass heal in their build setup - either due to splashing other classes or to spell selection limits (FVS). I also said I carry it on any build that can take it due mainly to there being not alot of choices at that spell level but also I like the utility of it.
    I'm not sure if I'd have it on a FvS but on my cleric I absolutely take it. You have enough slots and it's useful where it's useful.

My point is that mass heal is becoming much less of a must have spell even in the top raids due to the fact that they aren't surround and beat down nearly as much as they used to be. Throw in the much larger SP pools and the spell point efficiency of Mass Heal is even less important versus the utility of lower SP cost mass cures with spot heals on the barb's. Add on top of that your cocoons and healing spring that many melee carry now and you have even less need to 'top up' most characters.
    Divines in general are less and less useful. Unless it's your fanboi class (we all have one) really the only reason to play one is to hjeal. If you're gonna hjeal . . . there are just some times when Mass Heal is the best tool for the job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast