Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar

Default I love this game.

That is all.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Good for you.

Me too.

Me too
    Avildar D'Amberville

Click here for my build

Gawd, I have played for 7 years and I still have to play every. Single. Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    While it's not difficult to figure out, it's a mindless, stupid and eye-bleeding grind. It's not too hard to figure out that is not what this game needs right now. 2-3 million karma ok, there's some pain for your gain. But really, the EPL's are not worth the pain of 6 million XP in off destinies/sphere's.
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Profit quantity has been prioritized above product quality.

you are doing it wrong.

Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrica-the-Bard View Post
    That is all.
    Looking forward to seeing these types of posts roll into this thread. Thought I would write one up as a template.

"Gratz on being a fanboi. On behalf of the people who actually play this game, please stop telling Turbine they are doing a good job, because you are ruining it for the rest of us.

First of all, the game is unplayable right now. If you don't agree with me, it's either because A) you play for 1 hour a week, B) you are a Turbine employee in disguise, or C) you are a fanboi, meaning there is no reasoning, logic, or truth behind their thinking, only blind loyalty motivated by God-knows-what. There are no other options, because my way of looking at things should be universal.

For those of you who attempt to contradict me, please understand that the trap has been laid. If you admit to enjoying the game, you are either admitting to being a casual player (noob, unqualified to speak on the game), a fanboi (mindless puppet), or a Turbine employee. Also, by laying down these ground rules, anything you say will be easily disregarded by myself and portion of the community that sees things my way."

Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar

I didn't say I loved Turbine, I said I loved this game. There have been multiple dumb things undertaken, scads of seemingly simple issues that they can't seem to figure out how to fix before going live with them, glitchy lag issues that can REALLY ruin a person's day, etc. But even with all that, I still love to play. I love the versatility of building weird and powerful characters, scrounging to get the right loot to make them even more awesome, figuring out the best way to handle a difficult quest. I could go on.

So call me a fanboi if you like (though I prefer fangirl), it's not gonna make me stop loving to play this game.

Community Member

Default me too.

Right now though, and Feather admitted it himself - there is nothing to aspire for. I usually stop playing a character upon reaching lvl 25-26. I TR or make a new build upon reaching this level.

Though I have played all the builds that I've been wanting to play and now can't think of anything that i'm dying to try. I am happy to actually NOT play DDO and focus on other things now. It's a great game, and heres to hoping the future will be bright for DDO as well.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    Looking forward to seeing these types of posts roll into this thread. Thought I would write one up as a template.

"Gratz on being a fanboi. On behalf of the people who actually play this game, please stop telling Turbine they are doing a good job, because you are ruining it for the rest of us.

First of all, the game is unplayable right now. If you don't agree with me, it's either because A) you play for 1 hour a week, B) you are a Turbine employee in disguise, or C) you are a fanboi, meaning there is no reasoning, logic, or truth behind their thinking, only blind loyalty motivated by God-knows-what. There are no other options, because my way of looking at things should be universal.

For those of you who attempt to contradict me, please understand that the trap has been laid. If you admit to enjoying the game, you are either admitting to being a casual player (noob, unqualified to speak on the game), a fanboi (mindless puppet), or a Turbine employee. Also, by laying down these ground rules, anything you say will be easily disregarded by myself and portion of the community that sees things my way."
    Oh no this person thinks im a...........

Wait a minute, I dont care a toss what you think..

Unplayable? Strange statement seeing as Ive spent a fair bit of time online today.

I enjoy the game.
    Corazonroto
    Soultrax
    Mantrax
    The Spellswords - Ghallanda

Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrica-the-Bard View Post
    So call me a fanboi if you like (though I prefer fangirl), it's not gonna make me stop loving to play this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan220 View Post
    I enjoy the game.
    I respect that. My post wasn't about you, I promise.

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

I'm still waiting for the big fat hairy but.

I love this game . . . when you hjeal meh!

Community Member

I respect that. My post wasn't about you, I promise.

Awww, now I feel like an over-reacting, aggressive knobhead.

Please accept my apols.

Todays lessons are dont drink and post and dont jump to conclusions.

Im still loving the game though :-)
    Corazonroto
    Soultrax
    Mantrax
    The Spellswords - Ghallanda

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Default Me too :)

Still immensely enjoying it and the lots of different things I want to do and try. I still feel I haven't scraped the surface of a ton of stuff yet. And have met and continue to meet lots of lovely people from all over the world.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Still immensely enjoying it and the lots of different things I want to do and try. I still feel I haven't scraped the surface of a ton of stuff yet. And have met and continue to meet lots of lovely people from all over the world.
    Don't worry, you will make a good toon sooner or later.
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

LEGION

Sorry you left out mentioning how the entire game is nothing more than a P2W cashgrab.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

A: I play about 20 hours per week.
    B: I'm not a Turbine Employee.
    C: I am an admitted Fanboi, but I'm not afraid to call out Turbine when it's called for (see my posting history).

The game is not unplayable. I rarely have Lag. The Bugs are not game breaking.

I Love this Game!!!