Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,189

    Default I love this game.

    That is all.

  2. #2
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Good for you.

  3. #3
    Community Member Nestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Europe, and proud of it
    Posts
    2,829

    Default

    Me too.

  4. #4
    Community Member BlueBloody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Me too
    Avildar D'Amberville

    Click here for my build

  5. #5
    The Hatchery Cernunan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    You know, there
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Gawd, I have played for 7 years and I still have to play every. Single. Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    While it's not difficult to figure out, it's a mindless, stupid and eye-bleeding grind. It's not too hard to figure out that is not what this game needs right now. 2-3 million karma ok, there's some pain for your gain. But really, the EPL's are not worth the pain of 6 million XP in off destinies/sphere's.
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Profit quantity has been prioritized above product quality.

  6. #6
    Community Member Qhualor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,005

    Default

    you are doing it wrong.

  7. #7
    Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cedrica-the-Bard View Post
    That is all.
    Looking forward to seeing these types of posts roll into this thread. Thought I would write one up as a template.

    "Gratz on being a fanboi. On behalf of the people who actually play this game, please stop telling Turbine they are doing a good job, because you are ruining it for the rest of us.

    First of all, the game is unplayable right now. If you don't agree with me, it's either because A) you play for 1 hour a week, B) you are a Turbine employee in disguise, or C) you are a fanboi, meaning there is no reasoning, logic, or truth behind their thinking, only blind loyalty motivated by God-knows-what. There are no other options, because my way of looking at things should be universal.

    For those of you who attempt to contradict me, please understand that the trap has been laid. If you admit to enjoying the game, you are either admitting to being a casual player (noob, unqualified to speak on the game), a fanboi (mindless puppet), or a Turbine employee. Also, by laying down these ground rules, anything you say will be easily disregarded by myself and portion of the community that sees things my way."

  8. #8
    Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    I didn't say I loved Turbine, I said I loved this game. There have been multiple dumb things undertaken, scads of seemingly simple issues that they can't seem to figure out how to fix before going live with them, glitchy lag issues that can REALLY ruin a person's day, etc. But even with all that, I still love to play. I love the versatility of building weird and powerful characters, scrounging to get the right loot to make them even more awesome, figuring out the best way to handle a difficult quest. I could go on.

    So call me a fanboi if you like (though I prefer fangirl), it's not gonna make me stop loving to play this game.

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default me too.

    Right now though, and Feather admitted it himself - there is nothing to aspire for. I usually stop playing a character upon reaching lvl 25-26. I TR or make a new build upon reaching this level.

    Though I have played all the builds that I've been wanting to play and now can't think of anything that i'm dying to try. I am happy to actually NOT play DDO and focus on other things now. It's a great game, and heres to hoping the future will be bright for DDO as well.

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    Looking forward to seeing these types of posts roll into this thread. Thought I would write one up as a template.

    "Gratz on being a fanboi. On behalf of the people who actually play this game, please stop telling Turbine they are doing a good job, because you are ruining it for the rest of us.

    First of all, the game is unplayable right now. If you don't agree with me, it's either because A) you play for 1 hour a week, B) you are a Turbine employee in disguise, or C) you are a fanboi, meaning there is no reasoning, logic, or truth behind their thinking, only blind loyalty motivated by God-knows-what. There are no other options, because my way of looking at things should be universal.

    For those of you who attempt to contradict me, please understand that the trap has been laid. If you admit to enjoying the game, you are either admitting to being a casual player (noob, unqualified to speak on the game), a fanboi (mindless puppet), or a Turbine employee. Also, by laying down these ground rules, anything you say will be easily disregarded by myself and portion of the community that sees things my way."
    Oh no this person thinks im a...........

    Wait a minute, I dont care a toss what you think..

    Unplayable? Strange statement seeing as Ive spent a fair bit of time online today.

    I enjoy the game.
    Corazonroto
    Soultrax
    Mantrax
    The Spellswords - Ghallanda

  11. #11
    Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cedrica-the-Bard View Post
    So call me a fanboi if you like (though I prefer fangirl), it's not gonna make me stop loving to play this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan220 View Post
    I enjoy the game.
    I respect that. My post wasn't about you, I promise.

  12. #12
    Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada / G-Land
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    I'm still waiting for the big fat hairy but.

  13. #13
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    I love this game . . . when you hjeal meh!

  14. #14
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    I respect that. My post wasn't about you, I promise.

    Awww, now I feel like an over-reacting, aggressive knobhead.

    Please accept my apols.



    Todays lessons are dont drink and post and dont jump to conclusions.


    Im still loving the game though :-)
    Corazonroto
    Soultrax
    Mantrax
    The Spellswords - Ghallanda

  15. #15
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member
    MeliCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Me too :)

    Still immensely enjoying it and the lots of different things I want to do and try. I still feel I haven't scraped the surface of a ton of stuff yet. And have met and continue to meet lots of lovely people from all over the world.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

  16. #16
    Community Member Vint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    3,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Still immensely enjoying it and the lots of different things I want to do and try. I still feel I haven't scraped the surface of a ton of stuff yet. And have met and continue to meet lots of lovely people from all over the world.
    Don't worry, you will make a good toon sooner or later.
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

    LEGION

  17. #17
    Community Member Grosbeak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    7,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    Looking forward to seeing these types of posts roll into this thread. Thought I would write one up as a template.

    "Gratz on being a fanboi. On behalf of the people who actually play this game, please stop telling Turbine they are doing a good job, because you are ruining it for the rest of us.

    First of all, the game is unplayable right now. If you don't agree with me, it's either because A) you play for 1 hour a week, B) you are a Turbine employee in disguise, or C) you are a fanboi, meaning there is no reasoning, logic, or truth behind their thinking, only blind loyalty motivated by God-knows-what. There are no other options, because my way of looking at things should be universal.

    For those of you who attempt to contradict me, please understand that the trap has been laid. If you admit to enjoying the game, you are either admitting to being a casual player (noob, unqualified to speak on the game), a fanboi (mindless puppet), or a Turbine employee. Also, by laying down these ground rules, anything you say will be easily disregarded by myself and portion of the community that sees things my way."
    Sorry you left out mentioning how the entire game is nothing more than a P2W cashgrab.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

  18. #18
    Community Member kinggartk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    Looking forward to seeing these types of posts roll into this thread. Thought I would write one up as a template.

    "Gratz on being a fanboi. On behalf of the people who actually play this game, please stop telling Turbine they are doing a good job, because you are ruining it for the rest of us.

    First of all, the game is unplayable right now. If you don't agree with me, it's either because A) you play for 1 hour a week, B) you are a Turbine employee in disguise, or C) you are a fanboi, meaning there is no reasoning, logic, or truth behind their thinking, only blind loyalty motivated by God-knows-what. There are no other options, because my way of looking at things should be universal.

    For those of you who attempt to contradict me, please understand that the trap has been laid. If you admit to enjoying the game, you are either admitting to being a casual player (noob, unqualified to speak on the game), a fanboi (mindless puppet), or a Turbine employee. Also, by laying down these ground rules, anything you say will be easily disregarded by myself and portion of the community that sees things my way."

    A: I play about 20 hours per week.
    B: I'm not a Turbine Employee.
    C: I am an admitted Fanboi, but I'm not afraid to call out Turbine when it's called for (see my posting history).

    The game is not unplayable. I rarely have Lag. The Bugs are not game breaking.

    I Love this Game!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload