Community Member

Default How about some of the new random weapon effects added to Cannith Crafting?

Anyone think Cannith Crafting should get some of these new effects in the random loot tables?

In the last few updates Cannith Crafting has been left behind and this creates a vicious circle. The less relevant it is, the fewer it will be used and the less it is used the more the Devs say because it not used it will not be updated. If Cannith Crafting is to go anywhere, it needs to be updated and relevant to the current state of the game - then it could well be used more extensively.

Thoughts?

The saddest part is, judging by the duplicates for spellpower, and the bugs when they decide to swap something from a prefix to a suffix, it's already set up for a linked system so long as they use the same entries. (Either that, or someone's using a batch script.)

Community Member

Yes please,
    every random generated effect should be craftable.
    After all Cannith Crafting is so much grind and expensive, it should at least safe some other grind.
    To limit the über effects there could be a cost of rare collectables (as is already) or even Commendations.
    Taenebrae, Daemonsoul, Daemoneyes and Daemonheart of Argonessen
    Glitzakram - Trade Thread

Community Member

Definitely. Wouldn't have thought it could be too hard...?

I too think cannith Crafting needs a big chunk of love from the devs.

I would like to see the random prefixes and suffixes to be craftable. Instead of th old ones, that is. All of them.

I am still missing my feather falling ring of speed (IV)...

Community Member

indeed, please keep it up to date or remove it completely to remove the infamous lag instances (I suppose).