Question Weird behavior regarding XP

Hi everyone!

I'd like to know if any of you has had the same problem (?) after U20.

The thing is I was pretty advanced in level 25 when the update came out; I thought that my XP would change because requirements where different to level up and such, yet nothing happened and I thought that might be intended. However, when I used the XP I got from the silver roll I got a message saying "You have enough XP to level to 26" or something like that but I couldn't level anyway because I was missing XP in my character sheet as I mentioned before.

I kind of forgot about the issue and assumed it would disappear on level 26, which didn't happen... Now I'm told I should be able to level to 27...

So... Does anyone know what's going on? Not that I really care about XP but there is something buggy around this and I'd like understand it, mostly to prevent potential disasters on cap/TR (with Turbine you never know ).

Thanks all in advance!
    Last edited by Ainblizkap; 11-23-2013 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Typos everywhere ¬¬

It seems a bug is around the gems. No matter with what character you are using the gem, allways appear the cartel "You have enough xp to rech lvl XX" when thats not true.
    The amount giving by the stone its the right, but the mensage is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by avepepix View Post
    It seems a bug is around the gems. No matter with what character you are using the gem, allways appear the cartel "You have enough xp to rech lvl XX" when thats not true.
    The amount giving by the stone its the right, but the mensage is incorrect.
    Thanks a lot!

Actually, the message from the daily roll xp stones is nothing to do with you have enough to level. It is something to the effect of "this will give you XXXXX xp in LVL blah toward lvl BLah". It should be worded differently, as even those with english as a first language are having a hard time comprehending it. I had to read it 5x the first time I saw one, before I understood the garbled mess it was spewing.

Of Course, if you pull a 1k stone and look at your bar knowing that you need 25k to advance, dont go expecting that 1k to magically do it for you....
    The answer is 42

always

Default Similar issue

Quote Originally Posted by Ainblizkap View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'd like to know if any of you has had the same problem (?) after U20.

The thing is I was pretty advanced in level 25 when the update came out; I thought that my XP would change because requirements where different to level up and such, yet nothing happened and I thought that might be intended. However, when I used the XP I got from the silver roll I got a message saying "You have enough XP to level to 26" or something like that but I couldn't level anyway because I was missing XP in my character sheet as I mentioned before.

I kind of forgot about the issue and assumed it would disappear on level 26, which didn't happen... Now I'm told I should be able to level to 27...

So... Does anyone know what's going on? Not that I really care about XP but there is something buggy around this and I'd like understand it, mostly to prevent potential disasters on cap/TR (with Turbine you never know ).

Thanks all in advance!
    I have a level 7 character that I use very rarely to help out lowbies in the guild. I logged on with him last week, and helped out in Delera's for a bit. I wasn't paying attention to the xp bar at the bottom, but when I got done I noted it was the same as it was when I started (I HAD looked before I started). I had a level banked (not on purpose) before I started, and had not gained any XP at all (we were all 7 and 8)

I put in a ticket, it got ignored, so I went ahead and levelled up to 8, then, because it still said I could level up, I levelled up to 9, even though I was only 2 ranks into 8 before I had started and I didn't think I would have gotten that much xp. I logged on last night with him and I was still level 9 and magically had 80k more?! Odd.

I'm not sure what's going on, I would put in a ticket for it, but don't expect a quick response. Good luck!
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness