Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    I sold 1 EE ring from WGU lately, so its looks like who sells is more important on what is beign sold.
    I wonder what a Draconic Soulgem goes for . . .

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    A single hjeal probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Looks like someone forgot the recent feature. XD
    Orien: ~Erofen (28 Assassin Rogue) ~Erostorage (16 PM Wizard) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (24 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    Looks like someone forgot the recent feature. XD
    To my knowledge that feature was not used for that item on my server. Though a quick check of the Shard Exchange can confirm that.

any news on release notes yet I would like to read them before 6 pm est as I will be in eso for the night got my first beta invite YAY me
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Quote Originally Posted by DrOctothorpe View Post
    Hi all! Some changes to random loot are now live in Lamannia. Namely, a bunch of "classic" weapon affixes have returned to the pool. I would like to state this right out and as clearly as possible - this is an early glimpse of the first stage of our work to address the random loot diversity issue. Among other things, this means:

a) There are some affixes in here that we already know we're taking out. Ghosttouch and some of the old banes snuck into the Lamannia build, but they are already out back here at dev central.

b) You won't see any of the shiny MotU affixes. We're working on them, but due to some technical considerations, they couldn't just be taken off the shelf and plopped back in the game. We anticipate adding these as we can, soon.

So please bear with the couple of undesirable affixes I've mentioned, and let us know how you feel about the loot drop frequency and nature of the other re-animated affixes. And thanks - your feedback is appreciated!
    what was wrong with the old bane? greater evil outsider bane is one of the most used ever.
    Proud member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy, but we get &@#$% done.

Kilthar-Thar-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Klunk-Robothar-Minithar-Tharissa-Miriella

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Release Notes

Release Notes and Known Issues have been updated.

Please note the following Known Issues (which should be fixed with the next Lamannia build):
    • If you die and then Release, you will remain dead. Using a Resurrection Shrine or Siberys Cake while in the quest or relogging after Releasing will solve the issue.
    • Commendations of Valor are currently not working. Double clicking on them does not bring up the Barter UI.

Additionally, I intend on running a script to fill the Auction House with Randomly Generated Weapons (of various levels) during the weekend.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Last edited by SqueakofDoom; 11-22-2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Making it clear that the above Known Issues are Lamannia Only.
    Surveys are AWESOME!
    Bug Things! We like bugs! ... well not really, bugs are bad, but we like to know about them!
    Copy your Character or make a new one using the handy tools available in the Test Dojo.

Does humanoid bane include monstrous humanoids?

Steam: 2 to 16 plus 8 ... is that just 10-24? Or is the expression 2d8+8?

Is there a save on Greater Sunburst, or is this like Blinding Embers?
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

The amount of bugs you guys have introduced to make "burden of guilt" is pathetic.

Nice that bards got a tweak, though unsure if it all will help. Of course, it's paired with a Spellsinger nerf.

Is there a cost for the Victory Song toggle? 1/song to turn it on?

If someone tests before I do, curious if WC doublestrike still doesn't stack with items or not (and thus, still redundant AND comes with a penalty).
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post

Please note the following Known Issues:
    • If you die and then Release, you will remain dead. Using a Resurrection Shrine or Siberys Cake while in the quest or relogging after Releasing will solve the issue.
    Seriously? So if a party I am in wipes completely - We all have to recall, relog and reform if we aren't near a shrine and nobody wants to use a cake?

That is beyond pathetic. It's incompetent. You can't fix something properly so you punish everyone in such a heavy handed manner. Way to be professional. That doesn't look childish and asinine at all.

*edit* was clarified after I posted this is only Lama for now. But we all know it doesn't take much for things seen here to go live. My opinion stands irregardless.
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 11-22-2013 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Squaek clarified after I posted.

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Lamannia Known Issues

We are prioritizing previewing the adjustments to the Randomly Generated Weapons over the weekend. I know that the above Known Issues (particularly the death one) will be a pain to deal with (especially as you are testing out the mutations), but the alternative was to wait until after the weekend to open Lamannia.

The above Known Issues are only on Lamannia, and they should be fixed the next time Lamannia gets a new build.

I'd like to remind everyone that the standard Daily 2000 Free TP from Lord Poincelot are available. I will also try to log in later tonight so I can spawn a bunch of Siberys Cakes in the Test Dojo.
    Surveys are AWESOME!
    Bug Things! We like bugs! ... well not really, bugs are bad, but we like to know about them!
    Copy your Character or make a new one using the handy tools available in the Test Dojo.

If you die and then Release, you will remain dead
    Wow, really?
    That is special.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

BOOOOOOO on changing metalline to suffix. BOOOO I say!

Please don't let this mess up the metalline shard in cannith crafting. Metalline of Pure Good is nice to be able to craft for lives when I feel too lazy to make specialized weapons.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Release Notes and Known Issues have been updated.

Please note the following Known Issues (which should be fixed with the next Lamannia build):
    • Commendations of Valor are currently not working. Double clicking on them does not bring up the Barter UI.

Additionally, I intend on running a script to fill the Auction House with Randomly Generated Weapons (of various levels) during the weekend.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    *NOT* cool. Don't mess with stuff that's working fine. If you want to do something about people who have inappropriate ML gear equipped, then do something about that directly. Don't punish people who aren't exploiting to take care of the broken code that you wrote. If Burden of Guilt isn't doing what you want it to do, then FIX BURDEN OF GUILT. Don't mess with stuff that isn't broken.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    BOOOOOOO on changing metalline to suffix. BOOOO I say!

Please don't let this mess up the metalline shard in cannith crafting. Metalline of Pure Good is nice to be able to craft for lives when I feel too lazy to make specialized weapons.
    Holy of Metalline will still work fine.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    I will personally buy pizza for the entire development staff if you add healing amp, Greater Heroism and Immunity to Fear as yellow augments.
    Psst Immunity to Fear IS a yellow augment. GH is available as a clickie, potions, scrolls, an enhancement for humans, AND it's on the end reward Wheloon armor. So, really, just the healing amp is still difficult to obtain.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    Holy of Metalline will still work fine.
    With the added benefit that you don't have to be good-aligned or have UMD to use it.

The main problem is that it will no longer be possible to do metalline + bane or aligned + bane. No more metalline of construct bane for construct beaters, not that people really need those any more.
    Last edited by PsychoBlonde; 11-22-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Seriously, people? Raging over a bug in the testing server that was said beforehand that it is annoying, but will be fixed on the next release?
    Last edited by nibel; 11-22-2013 at 05:34 PM.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    Seriously, people? Raging over a bug in the testing server that was said beforehand that it is annoying, but will be fixed on the next release?
    try to /death on the live servers.

The amount of BS the devs are pulling since they can't fix a particular item bug is pathetic.

If I expected this bug to be fixed on lam I wouldn't care, but history shows it'll probably make it to live.

The reason behind it's implementation in the first place though is what's truly disgusting and does warrant negative feedback.

Nobody new can make use of this bug, there's only a small subsect of players who are still abusing it, but go summon a hireling with burden of guilt, or try /death when /stuck is on timer. Their "fixes" are actually more game breaking and effecting more people than the exploiters.
    Last edited by fTdOmen; 11-22-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast