Default Online Saga Tracker (Google Docs)

Hi everyone,

Like many others I'm sure, I've been struggling with keeping track of my many, many alts and all their current Saga chain completions. Running around town for each character in order to find out where I left off can be time consuming and frustrating.

As a result I came up with a spreadsheet that combines all the Saga chains matched up against each quest chain involved with them. This stemmed from two of my guild members who had created their own variations and after viewing theirs got me thinking on how I could expand on their work. Thanks to Kate & Misstral who gave me the initial concepts & idea's for basing this one upon.

I had originally started this using OpenOffice but after a while realized the functionality I wanted was only going to be possible using Macro's. Getting Macro's to work in OpenOffice was a bit frustrating and although I did get it to work in the end, I decided I would use Google Docs instead since there is less user support needed to make it work there. If anyone is interested in having an offline version based on OpenOffice I can go back and update that with the features I added since going to Google Docs and provide it. I will not however provide a version for MS Excel as I don't own it

Here are the spreadsheets I've created, there is one for Epic and another for Heroic. In order to use it however, you will need to have a Google Account and be logged in. Once logged in you'll need to make a copy of it for yourself and then you will be able to manipulate the fields properly.

There is also a help page that I think should cover most questions, if not, let me know and I'll try and help out.

Epic
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&usp=sharing

Heroic
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing

I'm open to all kinds of feedback, feel free to let me know if anything isn't working quite right or something you think might be good to add or adjust.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Levonestral; 11-25-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    Leader of The Madborn, Thelanis
    Searros, Kangaros, Xearos, Fearos, Tearos, Zenros, Rocknros, Rargasauros, Whilyros, Frostyros, Rosificer, Levonestral, Clankros, Stabbyros

Just a bump to say I've created a heroic version of the spreadsheet also. Added link to the original post above.
    Leader of The Madborn, Thelanis
    Searros, Kangaros, Xearos, Fearos, Tearos, Zenros, Rocknros, Rargasauros, Whilyros, Frostyros, Rosificer, Levonestral, Clankros, Stabbyros

Thumbs up Great tool

Thank you very much!!!

Running around town like a headless chicken !!!!! Not Anymore !!!

great tool

cool
    thx
    had to download google crom first then saved as speed-sheet

Community Member Thunder-Monkey's Avatar

Excellent - Thank You!

+1 and a bump!