Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Quote Originally Posted by kned225 View Post
    Are u saying you would've stayed and spent that money here if ONLY someone at turbine....ANYONE....would have come here, gently held your hand and stated the obvious? That theyre looking into it and they'll get them working when they can?
    If you run a online company:

1-Down time mean loss of money every minute, angry customers, leaving customer

2-No customer support, same as above

Doesen't matter what they say, they should answer. And if they are aware of the problem and not posting a word in regard of that issue is even worst lol
    Last edited by Vanhooger; 11-22-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kned225 View Post
    Who said you shouldn't expect it to work? All i said was when it doesnt work, because....like any game, there are times it wont, maybe you should go do something more useful than sitting over your keyboard trying to log on with trembling hands and come back later
    Smart phone is hard to do...................right? While I have been doing something useful for the last 2 days.

Thanks for more kiddie talk.
    Turbine technical team grabs d20, rolls another 1.

Community Member

Still having problems logging into Cannith, fix it please!

Community Member

Default Troubles in Cannith

It seems I can log in on one of my toons ( not all) so I decided to run him on a solo quest in the Harbor.
    Never got past the quest loading screen when DDO timed out and kicked me.
    Lately it seems DDO has had one issue after another that makes the game unplayable.
    I see DDO is promoting VIP's ( extra xp) to get more paying customers ( like me) but good luck at that if these issues keep happening as often as they have been lately.
    They will be loosing customers instead.

Community Member

Default Well personally.....

I'm not that interested in restaurants or
    critiquing Turbine's business model
    or examining their cashflow...
    I just wanna login to something other than an infinite login screen so I can play a game that I really like a lot

Hope they fix it soon, I CAN do other stuff BUT isn't nearly as fun as DDO

Community Member RapkintheRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lothlorien74 View Post
    I'm not that interested in restaurants or
    critiquing Turbine's business model
    or examining their cashflow...
    I just wanna login to something other than an infinite login screen so I can play a game that I really like a lot

Hope they fix it soon, I CAN do other stuff BUT isn't nearly as fun as DDO
    (nice first post)

Ill come back later tonight and hope for the best. but if Cannith is still down, maybe it is time for me to create a toon on other servers and run it for favour... Im just saying. free Turbine Points for when our chosen server comes back.

by the way this problem started for me last night around 11:00 (when i logged in) .. wo we are approaching 24 hours now
    Last edited by RapkintheRanger; 11-22-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RapkintheRanger View Post
    (nice first post)

Ill come back later tonight and hope for the best. but if Cannith is still down, maybe it is time for me to create a toon on other servers and run it for favour... Im just saying. free Turbine Points for when our chosen server comes back.

by the way this problem started for me last night around 11:00 (when i logged in) .. wo we are approaching 24 hours now

Even this site is hard to connect to, it's EVERYTHING turbine has.. it's failing or losing packets a lot, random server disconnections, even getting into the game times out most of the time.

Server restarts are NOT going to solve it, something is deterorating, and it's across all turbine servers.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425